[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japan Bully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: the power of ducc.jpg (54 KB, 960x672) Image search: [Google]
the power of ducc.jpg
54 KB, 960x672
Hello. I am helping a Japanese friend with some bullying troubles. I would like some info on how to scare the bully enough not to mess with my friend. I know that you would do a excellent job on this, because I am sometimes scared of you godless monsters. Anyways this blond slut has blackmailed and harassed my friend, and I would love some help on how to fix this since I'm American and my ignorance to other countries renders me useless. Tips?
>>
PS: Email is [email protected]
Send a insult
>>
>>61650837
>some bullying troubles

give us some more details about this?
>>
>>61650837
Blackmail the bully or plant drugs on them and call the cops.
>>
>>61650937
Well, she hasn't given me any much details other than this
Shes being blackmailed, insulted, and other normal "Ha-Ha you suck!" moves. Also she told me she was , what do you call it?
"Physically abused"
The little bitch is a blonde high school girl, with the Popular and Beautiful traits, but I could imagine that shes dumb too
>>
Ur waifu is being harassed by her 2d gyaru classmates in ur imaginary life?

There's a board for ur problems m8:

>>>/a/
>>
>>61650837
>invite suggestions in where is full of ex-bullied nerds
>>
>>61651006
I can't, I live in the US of A
>>
>>61651043
The US of A has one of the biggest crime problems out of all the first world countries what do you mean you can't?
>>
>>61651090
She lives in Japan
>>
>>61651146
Oh my bad.
How considerate of you except I doubt you will be able to help your friend if shes living in another country.
>>
>>61651180
Well....
Life finds a way.....
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (164 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
164 KB, 2560x1440
>>61651146
>she
I guess
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.