[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you live in a tourist-funded town/city, /int/? Why do people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 549803.png (316 KB, 596x578) Image search: [Google]
549803.png
316 KB, 596x578
Do you live in a tourist-funded town/city, /int/? Why do people visit there and what kinds of people?

Me: i live by a Nat'l Park and my town is like /int/: all in one village and it's agonizing
>>
>>61648758
Anaheim, Ca.

Imagine a bunch of fat Midwesterners who can't drive with Mickey Mouse ears terrified of the amount of Mexicans that are here
>>
>>61648758
>having to live with people from /int/
That would be shit.
>Living with cool people of different nationalities
That would be nice.
>>
>>61648758
San Fran.
We get pretty much everyone here. I work at a museum and during the summer and there are more foreign visitors than people who actually live here.
>>
>>61650055
the permanent foreign residents are thousands of SEA's and Eastern Europeans, while the foreign visitors are hundreds of thousands of Japs, Koreans, Chinese, Brits and Germans

take that as you will
>>
>>61648758
Well, just fuck new fresh pussy from around the world
>>
>>61648758
where is that pic from
>>
>>61650055
Wtf the lads at /int/ are top notch m8
>>
>>61648758

I live in São Paulo, but i wouldn't say it's touristic.
>>
Huntington Beach, it's packed in summer. We get a lot of internationals and 909s. I hate the inlanders but burnt british makes me laugh so it's got its ups and downs.
>>
I live in Madrid and whenever I go to the center or I'm in the metro you can hear people speaking English among other languages.
>>
>>61648758
Athens.. i ve seen every type of tourist you can imagine
>>
Tourists all summer long clogging the roads since I live near the grand canyon
Foreign tourists mostly come in buses and go right through town
Americans and Canadians stick around and hang out downtown/on route 66
>>
>>61648758
All it means to me is more traffic, and sometimes a bus full of Chinese people will show up to my work and ruin my shift.
>>
lmao no. I live in Cincinnati and I've never seen a tourist.
>>
>>61648758
I live in Hawaii. It's pretty good in the small country towns, but in the city you see hordes of Japanese tourists walking around. Everyone loves this place for Waikiki, which is literally a swamp that needs metric tons of sand imported or it'll become a swamp again.
>>
File: 1462829994259.jpg (28 KB, 310x410) Image search: [Google]
1462829994259.jpg
28 KB, 310x410
Lahti, not that many tourists, since there is pretty much fuck all to see here.
>>
Canada doesn't get tourists.
>>
>>61648758
no
sometimes I see Japanese or Chinese tourist groups taking pics of everything
Japs especially seem to like Finland
>>
Sacramento, CA's only industry is administration. OFFICE WORK.
>>
>>61648758
Ohio, hahahahahahahaahahhahahahhahahahahha

hhahahahhahahahaa people don't come here
>>
>>61648876
Garden Grove here, I know that feeling.
The only good tourists are either the rich folks
or the chill crowds that come through during
conventions
>>
>>61648758
No but I work in Bondi and the ratio of Australians to backpackers is like 9 to 1.

No Australian I've met who is my age thinks it's a good idea to move to Bondi.

Had some Italian guy lecturing me that it is cost effective to live in Sydney if you room with 20 backpackers. God I hate backpackers.
>>
>>61651353
A bus of Chinese tourists actually showed up to my university a couple of weeks ago and walked through the building filming with selfie sticks and taking photos of all the students
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.