[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which countries do you want to see at their fullest potential?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1454604419679.jpg (39 KB, 960x671) Image search: [Google]
1454604419679.jpg
39 KB, 960x671
which countries do you want to see at their fullest potential?

me: india, vietnam and mexico

and maybe iran but without mudslimes
>>
Latin America as a whole.

Ethiopia.

Iran.

Russia
>>
>>61648171
china, venezuela, vietnam, DPRK, Russia, Iran, ISIS, Fronce
>>
>>61648714
t.muhammad umal al-bashaak
>>
>>61649070
Nein. Why so much hate for ISIS? They're the ones under attack. What about the right of nations to self-determination? Irak and Levant are not American soil.
People from ISIS have balls, that's why I'd like to see them thrive.
>>
>>61649180
international relationships are being controlled by very subjective principle of US you know
>>
>>61649180
Right of nations to self determination is bullshit. Creates shitholes like kosovo. And if you apply it to a terrorist group which kills it's own inhabitants that don't fit their will it's just retarded
>>
>>61649946
I just meant to say that westerners don't own that oil.
btw, I heard that large french multinational companies have started to invest in ISIS. They're rich, so these companies don't want to lose a new market.
>>
Brazil, Mexico, and Vietnam
They must be made great again
>>
>>61650037
I also don't think westerners own that land, but Iraq and Syria do. If they chose to sell part of it to the west than they can
>>
>>61648171
Scared of Iranian Muslims boy?
>>
>>61650136
But Iraq is a made-up land. Democracy is nice when a people chooses it to govern themselves, not when it's imposed.

Myriam Benraad is a political scientist specialized in this region, her articles are very interesting.
http://www.ecfr.eu/article/commentary_the_islamic_states_1001_resources286
>>
>>61650151

no
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.