[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here are a bunch of videos of Mormons visiting other countri
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1466764113109.gif (1 MB, 294x267) Image search: [Google]
1466764113109.gif
1 MB, 294x267
Here are a bunch of videos of Mormons visiting other countries and saying what they thought of the culture etc.

>A difference between dutch and american culture... They don't like it when you chew with your mouth open

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wReLscIIEjA

Fucking top kek and lel
>>
>>61645632

This dude sounds like a fucking retard

>cant use a fork and knife at the same time
>>
File: 1467489592531.jpg (16 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1467489592531.jpg
16 KB, 600x549
>>61645632
Mormons are literally the nicest people in the world.

>mfw I wasn't raised in a devout LDS family in Utah
>>
>>61645632
my gf looks exactly like her, same beauty mark in the same place but her eyes are brown
>>
>>61645890
hopefully your gf doesn't also have severe daddy issues and a destructive lust for attention
>>
>>61646020
i dont know who is she.. why? is she a slut?
>>
>>61646127
Yeah, she's one of those child "actress" attention whores. Also jailbait until quite recently.

Still, she's hot so congratulations for having a similar gf.
>>
>>61645890
>but her eyes are brown

I'm so sorry
>>
>>61645838

Well, I imagine they send the retarded ones to the nice countries and the smart ones to third world countries. If they sent the stupidest ones to third world countries they'd just get robbed, kidnapped, or sold into sexual slavery.
>>
>>61645883

>not Jehova's Witnesses

Pleb.
>>
>>61645632
Kek, mormons are fucking retards
>>
>>61645632
Ive seen those videos before!.
All seem to like Ecuador, and considered our shenanigans to be fun.
I wish a mormon qt would come to my house and speak of the lord.
So i could rape her
>>
>>61645632
I've watched a few of their videos. Some of them seem fairly thoughtful, articulate and well versed in local language and culture. It somehow clashes with the fact that these people are Mormons. I mean: these guys are obviously not stupid, so what the hell is up with that?
>>
>>61645632
Who is she?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.