[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>America gets invaded by manlet Asians and Spics >165 cm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: america.jpg (302 KB, 616x1024) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
302 KB, 616x1024
>America gets invaded by manlet Asians and Spics
>165 cm """men""" become a majority
>you move to America
>you look like a giant among those """men"""
>>
>>61641379
>America gets invaded by manlet asians and spics
>Average height increases
>>
>mom I posted it again!
What's your obsession with this picture Vlad?
>>
>>61641379
165 cm men like all the Russians? Especially your little fucktard Pootin? Fucking hell, giants my ass, you are all little squirts.
>>
>>61641608
We're the same height as Gaystonians
>>
>>61641746
You aren't. Maybe Belarussians are shorter than you, they're even worse. Haven't seen a single Russian above 180cm but whatever floats your boat, also the gay stuff is very ironical considering you get it up the ass in the Russian army. Scum.
>>
File: 1463286768083.jpg (8 KB, 249x244) Image search: [Google]
1463286768083.jpg
8 KB, 249x244
>>61641379
>Russian lanklets
>>
>>61641900
Were you raped in the Russian military? Why are you so mad kek
>>
>>61641900
>this butthurt
You're making me ironically patriotic
>>
File: 2887001.jpg (1 MB, 2001x3000) Image search: [Google]
2887001.jpg
1 MB, 2001x3000
>>61641379

>Be a 5'6 manlet Asian dude in the States
>Date a subservient, tall (5'8), beautiful Blue-eyed blond hair Russian immigrant girl.

Also..

>Great.. Great.. Great.. Great...... Grandpa was a manlet Mongol in the Eurasian steppes.
>Rape and pillage Russ women and cities.

I actually like the Russian people OP, but why you gotta antagonize, ehy?
>>
>>61642407
She's with you for money and citizenship
>>
>>61641379
Not really. Children of immigrant Hispanics and Asians grow to be taller because of superior nutrition. For example, my parents are Mexican mestizos no talker than 5'7, yet I'm 5'10 and my younger brother is 6'2. in the long run our offspring on average will grow up to be at least 6'0.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.