[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't Brits like classic Italian pizzas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: gordonramsay.png (2 MB, 1275x1041) Image search: [Google]
gordonramsay.png
2 MB, 1275x1041
Why doesn't Brits like classic Italian pizzas?
>>
>>61639010
Are you referring to Gordon Ramsay alone or do you actually know that Bongistan doesn't like pizza that much? Because in the first case I think he considers it "not classy enough" for his cuisine. Besides, he's a tv celebrity and you should never listen to a tv celebrity's opinion on anything.
Not to mention that the UK is a fairly cosmopolitan country, hence 4chan keeps calling it Bongistan, so it would surprise me if brits as a whole despised pizza and all italian food.

t. pizza-enthusiast albanian
>>
that's a good 'za

fuck ramsay, the only bad thing about that pizza was that it was a bit undercooked
>>
File: about-pizza-body-large[1].jpg (152 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
about-pizza-body-large[1].jpg
152 KB, 900x600
>not liking classic italian pizza pies
>>
File: 1461065152351.jpg (7 KB, 289x174) Image search: [Google]
1461065152351.jpg
7 KB, 289x174
>>61639010
That's not classic Italian pizza.

>>61639434
>albanian

You have to go back.
>>
>>61639628
It was pretty greasy too. Honestly it doesn't look that bad, it just looks like a typical fast food pizza. A restaruant really should aim higher

Also 'go 'za is not pizza
>>
I know that it's a show and he plays it up for the camera, but holy shit, he complains about blandness and lack of spices nearly every episode. Do Americans really not season their food?
>>
>>61640134
Depends on the area. In the South, especially Louisiana, spices are the specialty.
>>
>>61640134

He has to complain. thats what the show is about. If he tried their food and said "its great theres nothing we need to fix" it wouldn't be much of an episode would it?
>>
>>61639875
looks delicious caeser would have loved that 'za
>>
>>61640255
Obviously this. There's been two episodes in the entire run of this shows where he actually enjoyed the food and they were both soul food hole in the wall shitholes. It's all for show.
>>
>>61639434
>Besides, he's a tv celebrity and you should never listen to a tv celebrity's opinion on anything.

True, but he is also known as one of the best chefs in the world
>>
>>61639923
>You have to go back
Tranquillo, nessuno ti ruberà la Benz ;^)

>>61640514
Perhaps, but I tend to ignore globally-accepted opinions on this or that.
>>
File: PIZZA.jpg (268 KB, 1305x979) Image search: [Google]
PIZZA.jpg
268 KB, 1305x979
ITT: post your local establishment's pizza

Norwich, UK
>>
>>61641635

>look mum i posted it again
>>
>>61640323
Well, it's pretty hard to fuck up frying chicken.
>>
>>61639010
That's definitively NOT a "classic italian pizza"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.