[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/white/ privilege thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7
File: tfw.jpg (15 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
15 KB, 400x387
>you will never be white
What are some perks of being a white male in your country?
>tfw your own women want white guys more than they want you
How the fuck do I cope with this feel? Makes me wish I was born in another time period because of this.
>>
>>61636167
>you will never be white
good. no one wants to be part of weak, servant, cuck race
they want big black bulls like other women.
>>
>>61636167
their already 2 billion of you fucks. stop fuking men. stop it!
>>
>>61636259
Mate, the white race is far more prosperous than any other race at the moment. It wouldn't hurt to be on the winning side for once.
>they want big black bulls like other women
Lol, memes.
>>61636264
What are you even trying to say?
>>
>What are some perks of being a white male in your country?
Every shitskin gets angry at you because they envy you.
>>
>>61636167
Almost 10% of Indians in the us identify as white.
>>
>>61636350
Can you blame them?
To be fair, some sort of resentment is understandable but I am not condoning like violence or anything if that's what actually happens.
>>61636353
>identifying as another race
Sounds like Tumblr-esque.
>>
>>61636353
it was 4%
>>
>>61636309
to many brown shitskins in the world. this is why women wants white males to stop the brown skin madness.

your women wants diversity
>>
>>61636350
you make them laugh but jamal makes them cum, hans. don't forget.
>>
>>61636449
Wait, is this like a legit statistic?
>>
>>61636452
Eh, no, not really. That's not the reason, I don't think. But okay.
>>
>>61636480
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_classification_of_Indian_Americans
Some Indians apparently identify as white here.
Fair enough, since a lot of you look fairly caucasian.
>>
>>61636532
yes, women search geneticly the most extreme of their kind in order to have diverse genes, aka not being inbreed monkeys. indians are to similar, so this is why so much retardness amond indians. you need to race mix with china and you will become superpower in 2 months.
>>
>>61636167

There are absolutely no perks only obligations and even after those you will still get spat on by women and non-whites.
>>
>>61636647
>yes, women search geneticly the most extreme of their kind in order to have diverse genes, aka not being inbreed monkeys
I keep hearing that politically-motivated statement, but is there any data that back it up?
>>
>>61636647
Lol, you sound like an idiot desu.
>>61636711
Surely not. I think you don't appreciate being white. If you were born as a brown man, you'd be able to empathise with my situation.
>>
>>61636167
None
>tfw your own women want white guys more than they want you.
No. You can be desired by women without being white. Whiteness doesnt free you from other things like being a beta or ugly

Stop with this inferiority complex
>>
>tfw indian
>use tinder
>the few indian women all explicitly state no Indians/only whites
>white womans are all tall and dont want anyone below 5'8
>tfw 5'6
>>
>>61636847
you should go back

indian woman only want indian men
>>
>>61636167
It feels awesome to be white but at least you don't have to worry about sunburns, think about that.
>>
>>61636843
No man. Okay, I'm not saying I'm like a total loser. I do all right. But I have white friends and I've seen women being charmed by white men. it's just SO MUCH EASIER for them. Everything in the women's department comes easily to them especially with brown women. That is not to say that being white automatically gives you a pussy-pass. What I'm saying is, shit is SIGNIFICANTLY easier when you're white.
>>61636847
>tfw I know this feel
I mean, when white women turn me down, I get it. It's easier to cope with the rejection. But fucking brown women shooting me down triggers me so hard. Hang in there, Indiabro.
>>
>>61636915
>you should go back
then so should you
>>
>>61636847
European woman
Not wanting ''asian''/african dick
Dude you just have to try a little harder, if even somalis can do it
>>
>>61636922
>sunburns
I wish that was something I had to worry about. I don't even spend that much time in the sun anymore.
>>
File: ameripigs.png (104 KB, 584x824) Image search: [Google]
ameripigs.png
104 KB, 584x824
>>61636167

Do not worry, white Americans are being raised from birth to despise themselves. There is virtually not a single American urban male between the age of 20-35 who does not hold progressive views.

Most of those posting on /int/ under the US flag, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
>>
>>61636956
Where, North York?
>>
>>61637031
European women, for the most part, still prefer white men. You guys have to stop memeing so much all the time.
>>61637073
Lel, that is a bit extreme. Most people are sane. The dude in the video is clearly cuckoo.
>>
>>61636167

Get called an evil oppressor by butthurt feminists, constantly derided in the media. Luckily I actually am a privileged London white boi, did shit all work in school, got into good uni still, got good job courtesy of going to good uni, having duplex penthouse 9 months after graduating

Suck it cunts
>>
>>61637288
Most Western movies always have white protagonists. The main characters, the heroes are always white. I'd say you're not really being shat on in the media.
Yeah, there's a wave of feminism that preaches hatred towards the white race but that is still somewhat of a non-issue. The whole movement is going to die out in like 3 to 5 years.
>>
>>61637140
His views represent the majority of white city-dwelling American males of his age group.
>>
>>61636449
It was 8.8%
>>
why turkish people are so rude?
>>
>>61637545
4chan is rude desu. Get used to it.
>>
>>61636933
So what? If you do all right, then there should be no problem. You dont want women that only cares about skin color. Find one that truly loves you for what you are and you'd be much more happier and fulfilled. Dont go looking for shallow women
>>
>>61636933
>Hang in there, Indiabro.
you too man, dont forget, its our century

>>61637031
African/Arab? sure. we dont have the progressive media on our side.

>>61637109
Where you white devils came from before you genocided the indigenous population?

>>61637288
>You see, WHITES are actually the oppressed ones
>Born into the most wealth
>Born into a system where western countries exploit and rule the world
>is oppressed
k.
>>
>>61637421
Watch your bollywood movies then,
>>
>>61637421
>Most Western movies always have white protagonists.

Yeah, but the West is literally white society so isn't that to be expected anyway?

White males are in this weird state in Western media right now. We're seen as the root of all evil in the world, white women get a pass because vaginas, and any non-white could literally do no wrong in the mainstream media.

Outside of Western society though people still worship us
>>
>>61637671
>we dont have the progressive media on our side.
Go to England
>>
>>61637647
You have to agree that being white helps. It opens up a lot of options that you wouldn't have as a brown man. But you're right, I wouldn't want to date someone who would just reject someone based on their skin colour. It's just that my dick doesn't care about that stuff. My dick is pretty shallow.
>>61637716
Good job completely missing the point.
>>61637773
I'm not saying it's not how it should be. Makes sense that white people are the protagonists. What I'm saying is, if the liberal media were truly out to get you, this wouldn't be the case. You're still being represented favourably in the media. All the instances of negative representation of white males in the media are fairly minor and scarce. You'll be fine, man.
>>
File: 1430851867844.jpg (83 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1430851867844.jpg
83 KB, 601x601
>tfw 6'3" white male
>still a failure
>>
>>61637513
R A R E
>>
>>61637936
I didn't mean to imply that being white is just instant success in life. But being white is life on easy mode when compared to being say, brown for example.
You can be white and still fuck up.
>>
>>61637671
>whites are only wealthy because they exploite everyone else

The Irish were derided as niggers, we've had at least two genocides, and we were poor up until the 1990s.

You know how we stopped being poor? We started fucking working, and now that we're wealthy, somehow it's our fault everyone else is too stupid and too lazy to fucking fix their country? Somehow, whites being made subservient in their own homelands isn't a problem?

Stop blaming everyone else for your country being shit, you fuck ugly niglet.
>>
>>61636167
women everywhere wants foreign men
>>
File: 1445890826917.jpg (98 KB, 400x425) Image search: [Google]
1445890826917.jpg
98 KB, 400x425
>>61636829
Not him, but there really is not any perks for being white in Finland.
>>
>>61638212
Yeah, I guess in a homogeneous country like Finland, there probably aren't any perks because white is the norm. I guess this question doesn't apply to you then.
>>
File: 20151224013450-34dfb021[1].jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
20151224013450-34dfb021[1].jpg
23 KB, 480x480

I wish
>>
>>61637671
>Born into a system where western countries exploit and rule the world

literally just France, Britain and America. the EU is getting in on the game though
>>
>>61638099
Yes the Irish were fucked over massively. but they still are located in the same place where wealth is. do you really think the Irish got wealthy because they magically had work ethic which apparently only whites have or is it maybe because they are part of the biggest free trade union in the world?

Ireland and its troubles were within sight over the rest of Europe. so they got help. the situation inst comparable at all to india. no one in the West sees or hears about India on a daily basis(over even yearly) whites companies ENSLAVE Indian children in companies to make XXXL shirts for muricans and other garbage.ENSLAVEMENT. not in 1990. NOW. but we should just work harder right?
Everyone that has some education works for White companies or goes to white countries because all the companies are in their hands because they """"""own"""""the land. but we should just work harder...

>Somehow, whites being made subservient in their own homelands isn't a problem?

You enslaved the whole world and your comfortable lives are all the result of this, and now that people call you out on it YOU are the victim? fuck off Hans. go participate in a demonstration against wealth inequality between the richest 1* and the rest which you belong to. no wait never mind they'll just say you have to 'work harder..'
>>
>>61637828
No

T. Asian boi
>>
>>61638544
Damn, Tan a bit i guess
>>
>>61638523
Thank you for saying that lastpart, too many cumskins who had their life handed to them on a silver platter want to play victim and acting like having to look at different coloured people is somehow oppression
>>
>>61638544
>t. actually a white boi who doesn't want more brown dudes stealing his women
I'm onto you, William.
>>
My white male privilege gives me the opportunity to pay full price for a university education as I am not qualified for many scholarships, and the chance to miss out on countless mentorship programs and networking events.
>>
>>61638681
I am a brown guy though. Im one of you, not a gora
>>
>>61636167

How the fuck would indian women know about white people let alone prefer them to their men? stop living on 4chan
>>
>>61638946
Lol, do you think Indian women live in caves or something? What do you mean how would they know about white people? Wtf lol.
This is my first thread on /int/ in ages. I'm not memeing here.
>>
>>61638523
>You enslaved the whole world and your comfortable lives are all the result of this
Do name a single country the Irish enslaved.

If wealth only breeds wealth, why then is Singapore rich? Why was Argentina the only place in the world there was a second Halfords? Why then is Japan wealthy? Why is North Africa poor, when they're closer to Spain than Ireland is to Britain?

>whites are enslaving kids
Your own system is, you annoying cunt. If you don't fucking like it, stop the corruption in your country, and then maybe you'll fucking go somewhere instead of blaming the West and crying about us being evil when your neighbour has six mansions with 14 fucking servants, you smelly little nigger.
>>
>>61638017
>life on easy mode

Id wager the same could be said about upper caste brahman in India and a Han chinese in Singapor.
It depends solely on the society and the people that have power in it, as whitey you are pretty much screwed in south africa for example.
>>
File: 1463409447712.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463409447712.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1000
>>61637073
https://youtu.be/LiQoGmuq21o
>>
>>61636167
desu it's not about being white

it's about being tall and good looking

t. tall and good looking non white that frequently gets white and asian girls
>>
>>61638523
Now thats whining.
>ENSLAVEMENT

You do know that east asians, hispanics and africans also buy these shirts?
You do know that their countrys made it so that they are in this economic niche and dont give a shit about giving their fellow non-whites a fair wage?
You think wealth comes from nothing and nations industrialise themselves?
>>
>tfw turks raped my grandma so now i'm a brown manlet
>tfw small penis
>tfw 23 yo virgin
i know your feel op
my advice to you is to give up on women until you get rich or something or at least until you're 30 or someting because women after 30 look like trash while men get more handsome in most cases. that will be our time to shine
>>
>>61636167
tbqh there are not really any benefits here. You can come here, if you want.

>>61636259
It's a meme

>look into dating website
>preffered ethnicity: only european in 9 of 10 cases
>>
>everyone wants to fuck white people
>if they fuck white people there will not be any white people in the future
This doesn't add up.
>>
Ugly white guy here

When they say white they mostly mean blonde + blue eyes.

Being white has its perks but I'd much rather be East Asian; they're smarter and more confirming to morals and laws than white people.
>>
>>61636353
What fucking flag is that?
>>
>>61637421
And Bollywood movies got brown people.
>>
>>61636922
>the meme is real
>>
File: indian commercials.jpg (399 KB, 900x590) Image search: [Google]
indian commercials.jpg
399 KB, 900x590
>>61643371
Bollywood is actually a thing I really respect and admire.
China got westernized hard and they copy most of the culture and entertainment, the same goes for many ex-colonys and the anglosphere of course.
India simply refused to alter their beauty standarts much or adjust to someones else cultural output and now dominate their own entertainment market with indian thought and culture which seems like an achievment in defying globalisation withotu having to reject it outrightly.
>>
>>61636167
>you will never be white
I'd rather be a nig or spic to get welfare. Actually natives are even better at getting one. I am just an Asian who are as fucked as white in getting a job or going to school. Hate being Asian for that.
Asian bitches kinda do but I have no plan to be in any relationship anyway. I am just too busy to get enough $$ for good retirement and shit
>>
>>61643715
This. Admittedly, I've never been to India but China is westernising fast and there are already loads of adverts for western products or native products in a western style. India seems to truly be another world, for better or for worse. I suppose that's what happens when your country isn't fucked by civil wars and communism.
>>
You should try this whiteness, its great
>>
>>61643242

A rare one
>>
do you guys honestly believe in this white privilege shit
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.