[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Koreafags and fags who have learned Korean I request assistance.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: MemeCenter_1467328018078_532.jpg (233 KB, 830x613) Image search: [Google]
MemeCenter_1467328018078_532.jpg
233 KB, 830x613
Koreafags and fags who have learned Korean

I request assistance. I want to learn Korean, and have some of the basics down.
Do any of you know of any resources that could be useful?
>>
i dont
>>
>>61630703
well then gtfo you fucking mong
>>
Go to your neighborhood Korean grocery store, or a nearby k-town.
>>
>>61630321
why don't you learn a non meme language?
>>
>>61632072
Well what do you consider a non meme language fuckboi
>>
>>61632124
one that isn't spoken in a meme country
>>
>>61632003
I live in rural virginia

nigga there aint a k-town
>>61632210
well what the fuck is a non-meme country and a non-meme language
>>
>>61632251
a non meme country is the one without meme culture nor meme history nor meme people
>>
>>61632210
>non-meme country
>relevant
pick one
>>
>>61630321
i've only dipped my toes into korean but tengugo explains hangul fairly well and you can use anki for flashcards. can't help you with grammar though.
>>61632072
stop that
>>
>>61632307
JUST GIVE ME A FUCKING EXAMPLE
I DONT WANT TO BE THE TYPICAL AMERICAN WHO KNOWS ONLY ENGLISH OR SPANISH
>>
>>61632332
if your country is relevant for your shit culture then I choose being non-meme

>>61632348
it is, objectively

>>61632349
I would go with german they have great literature and philosophers you can read or learn korean and you'll understand kpop song lyrics
>>
>>61632498
ehh, i wanted to do german, but i dont want to go through grammar hell
>>
>>61632598
if you don't want to be the typical american just start learning and don't be a lazy fuck
>>
>>61632653
well i know for a fact there are languages that don't absolutely buttfuck you when it comes to grammar
>>
I saw your other thread >>61614749, only Koreans seem upset that you try to learn their language, unlike Japs or Chinks.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.