[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it like to live in a diverse multicultural country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8
File: ;_;.jpg (51 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
;_;.jpg
51 KB, 396x385
What is it like to live in a diverse multicultural country?

Here in Poland only white people live here. I wan't to live in a country where I can see black people. arab people, hispanic people, asian people and white people.
>>
>>61619516
Kill yourself
>>
>>61619537
you first
>>
Come to canada non-white man

you'll see every shade of shitskin here
>>
It's awesome. We in West Germany are multicultural and happy. Don't fall for the /pol/ memes and visit us! :)
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 812x727) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 812x727
>>61619516
>>61619537
Sometimes I feel like moving to a pure white country like Poland just to fuck with all the people that left their countries just to get away from me/people like me. For now I'll just stay upon the internet.

But one day I may.
>>
>>61619516
some of the minorities are fucking special snowflake cancer some of them are very cool
>>
>>61619516
>What is it like to live in a diverse multicultural country?
It's like your own culture, family and traditions disappear and get replaced by foreign shit.
>>
>>61619516
No you don't
>>
>>61619738
>coming from a country of immigrants
How unamerican :^)
>>
I want to live in a multiculti country with only Asians tbqh. Not different races
>>
>>61619768
I live in Alaska, I don't see many mexicans or niggers but eskimos are truly subhuman scum. Holy shit.
>>
>>61619776
Does that include Indians :^)

>>61619822
Maybe you should have controlled immigration like we do.

And what the fuck are even Eskimos?
>>
File: 1458252199667.png (739 KB, 1280x522) Image search: [Google]
1458252199667.png
739 KB, 1280x522
It's awful. We're one of the worst countries in the world because Moortugal thought it was a good idea to fuck their nigger slaves en masse instead of segregating the population based on race like the US did. The few Brazilians that survived this massive racemixing wave get treated like kings and are extremely overrepresented in our media and positions of power. There are other factors to consider as to why this country is a shithole of course, but this is definitely one of them. The most developed states are the ones where this racemixing occurred at a lesser rate and I don't think it's a coincidence.
>>
File: serveimage.png (423 KB, 624x455) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
423 KB, 624x455
>>61619940
They look like gooks and live in these drinking floor cleaner in their dry communities

Unless they live in the city where they panhandle money for booze and demand more welfare
>>
>>61619632
Good idea to get shit beaten out of you
>>
>>61619516
kill yourself, hell is a very multicultural place
>>
>>61619716
Just like what you tried to do 70 years ago in poland
>>
>>61620014
what you need to do now Brazilbro is kill off all the lefties and establish a communist state to unite everyone together.
>The most developed states are the ones where this racemixing occurred at a lesser rate and I don't think that's a coincidence
Because th people in power didn't have offsprings that were second class sub-humans and had privileged upbringing?
>>
File: 1454259111017.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1454259111017.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>61619516
>Poland
>white
>>
>>61620058
Maybe in certain cities but I'll pray that it won't happen in others. And if it does what can you honestly do? :)
>>
>>61620201
>Sweden
>white
>>
lots of black eyes, on everyone. There are still blues, but it's harder to find
>>
>>61619940
He means East Asian mongoloids, not South Asian caucasoids. That's odd however, because in East Asian countries, they look negatively on foreigners whether they are Asian or non-Asian.

Eskimo are the Inuit-Yupik indigenous people of the arctic region of eastern Siberia, Alaska, Canada, and Greenland. The word is what a neighboring people call them and means "one who laces snowshoes" in their language. In the USA, it's a neutral term, but in Canada it's considered derogatory, racist, and not PC.

>>61620014
Based hue *fistbump*
>>
>>61620201
>Sweden
>white
>>
>>61619516
Come to India. Culture change from state to state
>>
I'm blonde and pale like a ghost. Somehow I want to go to Brazil, just walk around and feel like a strange alien creature
>>
>>61620320
You have no room to tell Sweden they're not white, Huebro. Not from a country who takes pride of being Africa part 2 and even people considered "white" have visible Sub-Saharan African ancestry. Swedes and other nordics are the lightest complected people in the world.
>>
>>61620361
You are better off doing that in a pure black/brown country in the middle of Africa. Pales aren't seen as aliens here.
>>
It's OK

The real benefits are in the food and festivals

The worst part are the second generation kids. The first generation parents either do their best, and they become normal, or they spoil them their whole lives because "I want them to have everything I did not" and the kids grow up to be absolutely shitty with the worst diaspora and identity crisis

other than that, they are just people living their lives
>>
>>61619516
Kill yourself
>>
>>61619516
Same problem here, only whites as far as the eye can see. Luckily we're getting more diversity up in here and some pretty based places are popping up as a result.

Seeing fine white ass all day just gets boring after a while.
>>
>>61619516
>slavs
>white
>>
>>61619516
>multicultural
>someone does something diverging from the actual culture
>Try to be understanding

>People of other culture's children grow up into normal Americanas
>>
>>61620778
Yeah, let's trade security, homogeneity and low crime rates for colored ass. That's worth it.
>>
File: 34634.png (33 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
34634.png
33 KB, 240x232
>>61620435
>You have no room to tell Sweden they're not white

t. USA
>>
>>61620880
>bringing in Assians having any downsides
>>
>>61620880
If it's controlled and regulated accordingly I don't see why you would have to give up any of those things.
>>
>>61620982
OP clearly states he wants blacks
>>
>>61620880
>bringing in Arabs having any downsides
>>
>>61620207
Umm. Not go into countries that openly hate you?
>>
>>61621034
>black people. arab people, hispanic people, asian people
>>
>>61621038
:^)
You tell me
>>
>>61621038
>bringing in Arabs having any upsides
>>
I once traveled to europe and i was surprised by how white people were. Blue eyes everywhere
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 512x288
>>61621066
Nobody hates me. Not to toot my own horn but I'm pretty handsome and charming irl. I usually have no trouble making friends/getting girls wherever I go. I will make them with my cooking skills and bright smile.

That being said I might need to carry a knife or something just in case a dickhead tries something out there.
>>
>>61621291
If you are brown. Lot of people do hate you in eastern europe
>>
>>61621291
* I will make them love me
>>
>>61621330
You sound like a massive faggot
>>
>>61619716
>your own culture, family and traditions disappear
Nigger what the fuck. If they mean anything to you you can keep them and no one's going to stop you. Please don't give a few cherrypicked examples of flags being banned somewhere.
>>
>>61619516
nyc here

fucking hate it, it's horrible
it's literally hell and has no societal bonds
>>
>>61621291
>Not to toot my own horn but I'm pretty handsome and charming irl.
We are talking about ugly bitter losers who need to take their inferiority complexes out on seomeone and nothing more. Being handsome and charming will just make them more mad at you.

>That being said I might need to carry a knife or something just in case a dickhead tries something out there.
Best way to get killed in some dumb and completely avoidable brawl. Not even memeing.
>>
>>61622518
flag banning are examples
2nd: culture is not something u do in your backyard. its a societal practice that bonds society........ with multiculturalism comes native culture suppression because cultures naturally conflict and leftists allow the foreign culture run amok while suppressing native.
>>
>>61619516
It's nice I married a a Lebanese girl
>>
>>61619516
Why? Literally why?

Here we have all of the above + you and Lithuanians. Our society isn't better for it.
>>
>>61619516
Its the same shit, except sometimes you hear foreign languages and see foreign food and shit

t.live in the town with the most immigrant of France and its comfy.
>>
>>61622483
Aren't we all a little bit?

>>61622658
I was memeing about moving before but is it really that dangerous? What if I stick to solely rich safe areas?
>>
>>61622697
>with multiculturalism comes native culture suppression
Not really. If cultural models dissolve that's because they were obsolete. Things change naturally over time, but, f.e. the way Swedish or German people deal with each other is still very distinctly Swedish/German. What is being supressed is XX. century nationalism and the concepts of monolithic societies and nation-states but that is obsolete - meaning that with our current level of technology, awareness and education other models simply allow for much better economic output and lives altogether.

>>61623798
>I was memeing about moving before but is it really that dangerous? What if I stick to solely rich safe areas?
No, not at all, probably. I'm merely implying that if you ARE going to get jumped, your pretty face wouldn't do you much good. And that carrying knives is retarded. If someone is a semi-professional street criminal from Eastern-Europe who has been using it daily since his birth will be better than you with it, and stabbing people who don't have them will get you lynched by others or arrested by police in a foreign country, not mentioning the propaganda fuel you give to populist fucktard politicians.

If you come to Hungary, for example, you'll be 99,99% fine in every major city unless you go to areas you will be specifically told not to go to. Be careful in rural areas though if alone, some months back a backpacker was killed in his sleep by two kids for his fucking notebook. They dropped a big rock on his head IIRC. The advice is to avoid very poor people in general, just to make sure.
>>
It's honestly great when it works. I have a multiracial family and friends from pretty much everywhere. I know some Poles who came to London and love it for what it is. I like Poles who are open minded and down to mingle with anyone, theres some areas here in the UK where Poles self-segregate and only associate with other Poles and it just breeds resentment rather than a good feeling.
>>
>>61619516
Do you go to university?
If you wanna see a lot of people from different culture, you just have to socialize with international/erasmus students
>>
>>61623689
and you dont hate them? wow, amazing. you're a rare sight.
>>
>>61623689
>paris
>comfy
sorry even brazil is better
>>
>>61619776
this desu

>>61619940
> Does that include Indians :^)
outside of australia and the uk nobody refers to shitskinned, non-slant-eyed people as asians.
>>
>>61619516
its awful
i fucking hate niggers
>>
>>61628956
>orientals
>"asian"

pick one
>>
>>61629314
you're a retard

china is in literal ASIA, kazakhstan is in literal ASIA and so on and so forth
>>
>>61623798
There is like 5% chance that you will get assaulted. The % increases depending on language, overall appearance and obviously places where you go. If you go to nightclub its almost guaranteed to have some sort of trouble
>>
File: 1445308119858.jpg (101 KB, 864x717) Image search: [Google]
1445308119858.jpg
101 KB, 864x717
I only other race I ever see niggers.

According to media, Mexicans have already all but taken over America, yet I can't remember the last time I've encountered one.
>>
>>61629362

>the far east
>""""asia""""

kek
>>
>>61630191
They are absolutely everywhere in the southwest. And they fucking suck.
>>
>>61619516
> I wan't to live in a country where I can see black people. arab people, hispanic people, asian people and white people.
Why? Are you too poor to travel to countries with different people?
>>
>>61632515
>moved from east coast to southwest to avoid dindus
>Hispanics back home are mostly hard working and quiet
>new home is crawling with Hispanics
>they might be worse than nig nogs

Fuck
>>
>>61619516

So how do the polish divide themselves and bicker with each other?
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.