[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /int/ like to play a game? How would you bring peace to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: perpetual conflict.jpg (71 KB, 643x409) Image search: [Google]
perpetual conflict.jpg
71 KB, 643x409
Would /int/ like to play a game?

How would you bring peace to this region?
Hard mode: 1. you can not nuke everyone 2. you can not exile the entirety of one group 3. you can not kill off one side.

Have fun!
>>
>How would you bring peace to this region?

I wouldn't. Have better luck pissing in the wind.
>>
>>61613072
>you can not kill off one side.
kill off both?
>>
I wouldn't

I don't give a single fuck
>>
>>61613248
Half a fuck?
>>
>>61613072
Blockade Israel, militarily if necessary.
Send food into Palestine so they aren't taken hostage, but use Egyptian soldiers to actually go in.
Force Israel to retreat into 1947 borders and build a wall/move the existing one in the border.
Make investments in the newly created Palestine tax free for 10 years.
After 10 years of nation building leave and let them sort it out.
>>
>>61615427
>how to shit up the region ever more: the post
Leave it to the mexican to not ruin his own fucking country lmao.

>>61613072
In this scenerio the best course of action will be for us to take back parts of the palestinian land, move the people closer to us (and further from buttmad ayyrabs that would try to brainwash them back) and assimilate them by providing jobs, shelter, and education. It would work but it would take a shitload of time.

the quicker option would be to stop the money flow into the hands of the palestinian leaders and direct it into the villages which it is intendent to go in the first place, that way they'll have some infastructure and would acctually have some standart of living that they wouldn't want to lose by going buttmad on our soliders.
>>
>>61613072
Remove all foreign troops, build wall surrounding entire region, deny exit to all groups, let them work it out. Wait for it to finish, clean out corpses, take over weakened population, and spread capitalism.
>>
>>61615534
This is the only answer.
>>
>>61613072
>How would you bring peace to this region?
Restore the british mandate.
>>
>>61615427
>Egyptian soldiers
>Forcing anyone to retreat
>>
>>61615667
>>61615534
>remove all foreign troops
So basically do nothing since there are no foreign troops here you fucking mong.
>build wall surrounding entire region
And who's gonna pay for it?
>deny exit to all groups
Your "liberal" government already denied travel visas to people from every ME country.
>let them work it
Oh gee you'll let us work it out by constantly interrupting and trying to sort shit by building walls?
>spread capitalism
americans...
>take over weakend population
and lose shitton of soliders in guerilla warfare.
>>
>>61615751
>Implying we give a fuck about your shitty part of the world.
>>
>>61615807
You cared enough to post in this piss poor excuse for a thread.
>>
>>61615807
clearly you do considering clinton was willing to fuck shit up in the middle east in general if it meant that it would keep israel in good shape
>>
>>61613072
Secularism
>>
We are the greatest sellers of weapons to Israel in Europe, war needs to continue.
>>
>>61615860
Yeah you're sitting on resources, the sooner you and the whole region die out the sooner our markets can suck your former land dry.
>>
>>61613072
>proceed to organize a combat to the death between the 2 factions to be held into a coloseum
>the winner take a % of territory back from the loser each time until someone has no more land.
>repeat process several times a year

No brainer
>>
>>61613072
easy, sell palestine to china for $6,000,000,000
>>
>>61615888
I assume you mean bureaucratic secularism, since it's impossible to brainwash millions.

Also atheists can still hate each other for cultural differences in history.
>>
>>61615534
lol trapped in an elevator method
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LockedInARoom
>>
>>61613072
Nuke everyone.
Fuck you I don't play by your dumb rules, looser
>>
>>61615995
The religion of peace is a major factor. A lot of those cultural differences in history are also because, you guess it, religion.

Not even a fedora.
>>
>>61615427
Not a bad idea, the "Quartet" can handle the blockade, and the Egyptians should be able to drive settlers out of the West Bank.
>>
>>61613072
Why would I?

Let us that region as it is.
>>
Set up a state and federal government system where the region is split up into seperate palistinean and isreali states that are bound together under one federal government and each state gets equal representation in the federal parliament so Palestine and Israel have equal influence over the laws
>>
>>61616450
>FSIP? Federal State of Israel & Palestine
interesting
>>
>>61616494
It'd basically be the same set up the US has with states and federal stuff. I think it would work and if it doesn't then whatever I tried
>FSIP
That's a good name
>>
>>61615751
>who's gonna pay for it
Mexico
>>
>>61616581
Trump could make Jesusland great again.
>>
Easy
Punish all the israely war criminals (politicians/generals/soldiers), anyone who killed/tortured/ordered a genocide
There are 350 thousand palestenians in lebanon who were kicked out from their homes, let those return (also 200 thousand in syria+egypt I think)
End apartheide, bring down the wall
All the jews who were born in palestine get to stay
Stop imigration into country
One state solution basically
(Obviously post-apartheide policies like south africa and shit)
>>
>>61616739
Are you fucking retarded leaf? All of those policies have made countries like South Africa worse, and thats not even starting with the obvious ethnic cleansing that would happen with your one state solution
>>
File: Palestine.jpg (77 KB, 794x1123) Image search: [Google]
Palestine.jpg
77 KB, 794x1123
>>61616527
>>61616450
USH states: Golan, TelAviv, Jerusalem, HaMerkaz, Haifa Negev, Gaza, Judea, Sumaria
Not gonna work, 3 of these states are just gonna pull a Dixie and try to secede. The two-state solution is the only viable solution. Actually it would probably be the Jews who tried to get out first.
We can blockade them both until they work it out. Nobody and no products/supplies in or out until there are two states.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.