[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Countries that have never poster on /int/ Lesotho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 300x450
Countries that have never poster on /int/

Lesotho
>>
Wrong
http://desuarchive.org/int/search/country/ls
>>
Turkmenistan?
>>
>>61606567
newfag
>>
Serbia
>>
I've seen more posts from Lesotho than your mum's seen cocks from Lesotho
And that's a lot of cocks
>>
File: 1405135337080.png (714 KB, 2000x1451) Image search: [Google]
1405135337080.png
714 KB, 2000x1451
>Lesotho
canada wishes
>>
>>61606708
kek, is there an archive of this? I would love to read the replies
>>
>>61606883
I know there's an /sp/ archive around somewhere
>>
>>61606883
Here, I found it just for you, https://archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/48050583
>>
>>61606708
Another proxy that reddit jizzes over
>>
>>61606515
Did you forget the time Lesotho wrecked Canada?
Once Canada was very well regarded on /int/. Basically thought if as a better, smarter America. The only Canadian meme was a picture of a mountie fucking varioys women with some comment about the "cosmic Canadian cuckold," giving it to everyone's women.

Then Lesotho. A Lesotho poster sent an entire thread raping Canadian posters, it went viral, all respect for Canada was lost, first comments about irrelevance started, follwed by the 'leaf" meme (originally started by a Canadian fan of the old red ensign later adopted by Australia where it went viral) amid the "leaf" chaos Justin Trudeau kicked off his campaign and one, and Canada will never recover.

>From based Canadian mountie cuckolding women
>To Lesotho genocide of Canadian teputation on /int/
>To "a fucking leaf"
>To "le weed man current year"
That's how a nation falls in the 4 years I've been on /int/
>>
>>61607122
regards, canada
>>
File: wwi.png (407 KB, 1014x882) Image search: [Google]
wwi.png
407 KB, 1014x882
Austro-Hungaric Empire
>>
>>61606708
serious canada hater but it must have been a proxy
>>
>>61607256
It was before hola unblocked went to shit. You could get free proxies to the most remote countries.
>>
>>61606708
Love how that just comes off as cringy now that that type of "banter" died out.
>>
File: 1406331794757.jpg (14 KB, 303x276) Image search: [Google]
1406331794757.jpg
14 KB, 303x276
>>61607525
>STILL damage controlling this hard
you're not fooling anyone lmoa
>>
Did I hear a breeze? It almost sounded like a couple of useless rocks trying to speak.
>>
Marshall Islands, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, US Minor Outlying Islands.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.