[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nation of immigrants is anti immigration can someone explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 29
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 639x819) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 639x819
>nation of immigrants is anti immigration

can someone explain this maymay to me
>>
>>61597190
>nation of non-immigrants is anti immigration
HURR DURR TAKE MORE RAPEFUGEES DURKADERP YOU NEED NIGGERS
>>
Leftists argument that points to white Caucasians being immigrants as there were natives before them in the US.
>>
>>61597236
>found USA
>import millions of immigrants after
??
>>
>>61597190
Only new world nations deserve the burden of immigration. Europe is the motherland and needs to stay pure
>>
genocide of Chinks,Cults,Niggers when?
>>
File: 1361520138757.jpg (15 KB, 155x202) Image search: [Google]
1361520138757.jpg
15 KB, 155x202
>>61597280
Correction, slaves. Which was widely common and accepted at the time and still is in somewhere in africa. China took even more but i think they genocided them eventually.
>>
If anything the native Americans should've had a stronger immigration policy, instead they traded and did business with settlers and opened the floodgates.

Very unfortunate, but it happened.

Learn from their mistakes.
>>
>>61597190
>nation of settlers are against illegal immigration
Ftfy
>>
>>61597380

Citation?
>>
>>61597190
What's to explain? Just because I don't wanna suffer doesn't mean I'm unwilling to inflict suffering.
It's such a shit argument jesus christ.
>>
File: 1424710084199.jpg (64 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1424710084199.jpg
64 KB, 499x499
>>61597421
>>
>white people move everywhere and invade the whole world
>people peacefully start moving to europe and contributing to their societies instead of kicking them out of their own homelands by force, whites get angry
>>
>>61597445

This is much more accurate.
>>
Post more native American butthurt fàm
>>
lol send the native americans back to asia. maybe korea, or jewish autonomous oblast since jews snubbed it, or mongolia or japan, who cares
>>
>>61597421
>natives are one big country with a unified policy
>implying certain coastal natives weren't hostile to europeans
>implying they didn't get wiped out as the thirteen colonies were founded and permanent european footholds were established
>>
>>61597461
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_China
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 607x608
>get conquered
>still complain about how unfair it is 300 years later
>>
File: tumblrina.png (669 KB, 533x1929) Image search: [Google]
tumblrina.png
669 KB, 533x1929
>>61597504
Oh yeah the evil colonialist whitey is the only whitey.
You do know the word slave comes from slav?
>>
>>61597605
>tfw amerindians are conquering the US back
>>
>>61597605
Kinda annoying really...
>>
>>61597190
Idk, I think Americans are just retarded morons with lack of history knowledge. But there are still Australia and Canada with very loose immigration laws so it's totally possible to move there and I am working it out already saving money and job experience.
>>
>>61597380
Europeans you dunce.
>>
>>61597715
Europeans founded USA you dunce
>>
>>61597605
I'd be pretty butthurt if my lands were taken and my cultural identity was systematically destroyed for centuries.
>>
>>61597659
So this is why Fins are super butthurt against Russians, nice.
>>
I never understood how bringing up indians is a good idea for anti immigration discussion

Indians got destroyed by immigration.

If anything image of indian chief is a great example that immigration is terrible.
>>
>>61597754
Did you read what I originally wrote? Can you read? Can you read this?
>>
>>61597445
Tons of fatties are against immigration at all and actually problems you have with illegal immigration are consequences of your retarded immigration laws which are making it almost impossible to move to USA legally.
>>
>A nation of legal immigrants is anti illegal immigrants
>>
Native americans are the number 1 example of the dangers of immigration.
>>
>>61597808
>are making it almost impossible to move to USA legally
It's not like americans have a duty to let people in legally you know.
If anything the problem is that they give out far too much family green cards, all those pointless people clog up the system for worthwhile immigrants.
>>
File: 1453318870243.jpg (92 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
1453318870243.jpg
92 KB, 878x814
>>61597685
>amerindians
You mean Mexicans that are unlike the land's original inhabitants?
>>
I think Native Americans are immigrants too. I mean they came to America from Eurasia thousands years ago so they aren't natives
>>
>>61597659
So what? We hate west and westerners for that despite we are white too. Blaming whites as a whole race is stupid and racist, colonialism and racism should be blamed. Those aren't constrained with west only. Japan had their colonies, MENA was one big colony of Turkey etc.
>>
>>61597915
Everyone is an immigrant by that logic. Do you believe that?
>>
>>61597804
>Correction, slaves.
Immigration came later and none of the immigrants are even complaining. Only worthless shitskins stuck on history class wanting some apology from people that are fucking dead.
They form their identity around shit that happened hundreds of years ago and thats wack as fuck. Get a life.
Indians being a bit pissed off I get... But as a kanadian citizen you can probably fuck off to some eskimo village and get drunk as you wish.
>>
>>61597915
this
give land back to the land
>>
>>61597796
Lol. It was not immigration, it was colonialism. Europeans went to America killing everything they see to take resources. It's very different from coming to other country, working there and so. As you see, original WASP population was not destroyed by Irish, Italians, Chinese, Indians, Russians and all the other waves of immigration possible.
Also Georgian standing against immigration looks retarded, you guys are one of the biggest immigrant groups in Russia and even my gf is Georgian.
>>
>>61597973
Yes, I belive that, so my real Homeland is South Africa. These niggas should give me their passport immediately.
>>
>>61597996

You will get NOTHING.
>>
File: nekkeri.png (477 KB, 601x337) Image search: [Google]
nekkeri.png
477 KB, 601x337
>>61597925
Exactly. Everyone here has accepted the fact that at some point shit was grim.
But oh, these entitled american fucks need a fucking aknowledgement every fucking day for Uncle Bens slavery.
>>
>le white european immigration is the exact same as letting as many uneducated brown people from the third world into your country as possible

can someone explain this maymay to me
>>
>>61597990
>proposing to forget history
Kek, are you retarded? Oh, you are just pretty recent people. Real nations form their identities around situations that took place at least 500+ years ago. We Russians still remember Alexandr Nevsky bashing crusaders, we remember Mongol invasion, we all remember that.
>>
>>61597973
Natives Americans didn't believe in ownership.
And they got jewed by whiteys on that.
>>
>>61597190
Same reason many of the nationalists in Sweden are second generation immigrants.

People who don't go through immigration, and have a comfy life tend to dislike newcomers.
>>
>>61598163
Hey, i learned our history too. But applying it to todays standards is fucking retarded cos our civilizations have evolved since then.
I dont hate Russians, i dont hate Swedes either for shit that their ancestors did, cos i aint some crying bitch.
>>
File: KAVKAZ.jpg (53 KB, 604x286) Image search: [Google]
KAVKAZ.jpg
53 KB, 604x286
>>61598163
Heвcкий, пoлyчивший яpлык нa пpaвлeниe oт хaнa, жecтoкo пoдaвил Hoвгopoдcкoe aнтимoнгoльcкoe вoccтaниe, пpямo кaк дeлaли пoлицaи вpeмeн BOB. Oткyдa тaкaя нapoднaя любoвь к кapaтeлю?
>>
A white man born in America is a native American.
>>
>>61598175
>Natives Americans didn't believe in ownership.
>http://www.wvculture.org/history/indland.html
>The Indians practiced communal land ownership. That is, the entire community owned the land upon which it lived. . . .1
Nice meme!
>>
>>61598155
Most European immigrants came from slums too. Europe was never first world for all it's people until very recently in history
>>
>>61598271
true i'm sure the united states would have been just as successful if it had been founded by africans or muslims
>>
>>61598316

How?
>>
>>61597285
> post is about New World Immigration
> makes it about Europe
>>
>>61598270
Stoneage tribesman shit compared to the europeans.
Clash of cultures and hiawathas lost and got outplayed.
Shit happens.
>>
>>61597808
Dont worry Texas is doing something about the illegal immigrants

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/07/texas-border-patrol-buried-immigrants-in-mass-graves-state-says-no-laws-were-broken/
>>
>>61598341
Yeah, it's banned to speak about anything but the topic ofc.
Have you ever even had a conversation?
>>
>>61598344
>shit happens
It goes beyond "shit happening." It was a genocide.
>>
>>61598325
because we're all equal and africans and muslims are just as good at nation building as white europeans ;)
>>
File: buttons evil good.jpg (1 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
buttons evil good.jpg
1 MB, 4000x3000
>>61597464
That's called 'moral vacancy'
>>
>>61598155
Lol. First of all you get tons of people from around the world, not only brown people. Also term brown people is hilarious, Mexicans, Arabs and Indians are very different.
It doesn't equals, white European immigration was worse, lol. Most of people coming to USA were poorfags, religious fanatics, criminals and other scum. Now to move to Europe (not talking about USA, it's barely real) you need to have employer invitation and living there illegally is impossible due to total control. It was easier to move there in 60s-70s because of economy boom in Europe but they still imported people for whom they had jobs. USA imported everyone and without limits so it was way worse.
>>
File: homokatti.jpg (718 KB, 1264x2672) Image search: [Google]
homokatti.jpg
718 KB, 1264x2672
>>61598387
Which happened couple of times to finns too, chinks, turks, kurds, celts, fucking everybody.
What makes your ancestors suffering so special to me? Nothing.
Shit happens and we can only learn.
>>
>>61598387
Natives killed themselves for years, they fought for land as well as other people does, so with whites nothing is changed
>>
>>61598316
Arabs would be pretty advanced if it weren't for Islam bringing them down. The first human civilizations did start in the deserts after all
>>
>>61598387
you've got to crack a few eggs to make an omelet
>>
File: image.png (328 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
328 KB, 640x1136
European people crossed over to North America before Asians crossed the land bridge, therefor it belongs to us
>>
>>61598316
Of course. If there was no Mongol invasion Arabs or Chinese would be those who would invent capitalism first. They would be more developed nations than, they would include all the world in capital is system creating colonialism. And Europe would be a retarded shithole then. So thing would be pretty the same or even better because life quality in Europe was worse than Chinese or MENA until 17th-18th centuries because of more developed science including hygiene and shit.
>>
>>61598594
first euros were the vikings, and when they came upon vinland (newfoundland) it was already occupied by the beothuk, so youre wrong
>>
>muh native americans meme

They were against the idea of nation states and "owning land" all together, so really they can't say jack shit about immigration. They didn't even try to stop it
>>
>>61598489
>What makes your ancestors suffering so special to me? Nothing.
They're not my ancestors, and you're right. It doesn't matter because you have your head up your ass over in Europe. However, the genocide is exceptional since it is severe and rather recent. I don't believe that any people has experienced an equivalent form of organized devastation in the early modern and modern ages.
>Which happened couple of times to finns too, chinks, turks, kurds, celts, fucking everybody.
The Native genocide is distinct due to the aforementioned reasons. Further, these people still exist in significant numbers (hell, they even have their own nations or significant power/autonomy within nations). I'd also like to point out that not everyone was genocided, but you can say whatever you like if it makes you feel better.
>Shit happens and we can only learn.
That doesn't make it right, and that doesn't mean that the natives should just pull themselves up by their bootstraps. You're taking a very simplistic view of of a complex situation.
>>
>>61598495
>islam
Those were Mongols. Arabs were nomads before Islam. Then they spread their influence to all the MENA which was teared with sectarian violence of different Christian and Judaist sects so Islam became very popular as uniting and way more liberal alternative. Common cultural and economic space created from Morocco to Iran caused the blossoming of science and culture but than Mongols happened and destroyed the region and than came Turks with colonialism.
>>
>>61598780
>They were against the idea of nation states and "owning land"
Already debunked in this thread.
>They didn't even try to stop it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Philip%27s_War
Here's one conflict (of many) which proves you wrong.
>>
>>61598817
Every american doesn't have the same rights?
Natives dont get all kinds of shit benefits cos muh opression?
I dont see the problem if it isn't being a moaning bitch.
>>
>>61598491
>so with whites nothing is changed
It's analogous to a small time soccer/football league getting its shit kicked in by the professionals. Arguably it's the same game, but it's unfair and wrong.
>>
>settlers and immigrants are the same thing
wew lad
>>
>>61597190
Is the USA still today a nation of immigrants? Should it be one just because of the past?
>>
File: 1451056136622.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1451056136622.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
I'm beginning to think that people who can't distinguish illegal immigration (e.g. border jumping) from legal immigration (e.g H1B visa / Green Card ) are actually mentally disabled, and we should take pity on them and perhaps send them to remedial or adult schooling rather than actually arguing with them like they are mentally adults

this might be especially true because the united states has the largest number of legal immigrants every single year since practically forever, this level of mental deficiency MUST represent an actual congenital defect
>>
Illegal immigration in USA is the problem because their immigration laws are very strict. Meanwhile USA has tons and tons of jobs and it's very rich country so people still would come any way possible.
To move to USA you have the following ways:
1) Come illegal
2) Come as a tourist and ask for asylum: have to make up good story and hire a good lawyer
3) H1B visa: should have employer invitation and then win in a lottery of 100000 visas issued every year
4) Win DV green card lottery
5) Marry American or have close relatives in USA
6) Prove your exceptional qualities and get O visa (if you're famous sportsman, scientist, singer etc)
7) Invest 500 000$ to US economy
>>
>>61598910
>Every american doesn't have the same rights?
A black guy in Detroit has the same rights as an Asian American in Harvard.
>Natives dont get all kinds of shit benefits cos muh opression?
No, they are largely irrelevant so they receive little recognition in a republic of 300 million people. We have a federal department which deals with Natives and their reservations, but it's really not the "gibsmedat" system which you see it as.
>I dont see the problem if it isn't being a moaning bitch.
The actions of the past shape one's environment and upbringing. If you can't understand this, I don't know why I'm arguing with you.
>>
>>61598943
/thread
>>
>>61597190
Survival of the fittest, innit.
>>
>>61599090
Yes, but most of murricans doesn't distinguish it. Also there is no illegal immigration in Europe, it's barely possible due to a big government control. It's possible in some Southern European countries but southern Europe has no jobs lol.
>>61598943
Tell me the difference.
>>
>>61599268
>Yes, but most of murricans doesn't distinguish it. Also there is no illegal immigration in Europe, it's barely possible due to a big government control. It's possible in some Southern European countries but southern Europe has no jobs lol.
You forgot the illegal asylum shoppers.
>>
File: 1405369728797.jpg (1 MB, 3603x2591) Image search: [Google]
1405369728797.jpg
1 MB, 3603x2591
>>61599158
>The actions of the past shape one's environment and upbringing. If you can't understand this, I don't know why I'm arguing with you.
This shit happened centuries and decades ago.
>>
>>61599268
>there is no illegal immigration in Europe
ayy lmao, theres actually plenty.
>>
>>61599343
Alright, I'll place you into poverty in an isolated shithole and be baffled when your next generations are utter failures.
>>
>>61599140
This. Actually it was easy in early 90s because even if you would be refused in asylum they could let you live with a parole status and if you hadn't offended the law you got green card after 3 years of living with parole status. But they got giant influx of Russians in a few years and closed it in 1994 as far as I remember.
>>
File: 1422142378015.gif (2 MB, 369x305) Image search: [Google]
1422142378015.gif
2 MB, 369x305
>>61599404
Thats literally the history of Finland. Thank Ukko Perkele my grandparents and parents weren't such whining manlets.
Get good.
>>
>>61599255
Survival of the fittest doesn't mean what you think it does. It means the organism that has the most reproductive success is the winner in that environment. That means that the niggers in Africa are a successful species because they have high reproduction numbers and have a large population. Scientific accomplishment is completely irrelevant if the population that creates it dies off do to not breeding enough. It really doesn't matter since all human sub species can evolve intelligence over time and repeat the same cycle so we're screwed eternally.
>>
>>61599379
Uncomparable to USA amounts.
>>61599334
Asylum seeking is not illegal. In most of countries you are issued work permit while waiting for court decision, you pay off the taxes etc. And most of asylum seekers get refused and deported eventually because you need real proofs you need asylum.
Dude, I am browsing 2ch/em for five years (chose Australia/Canada as a target and working on it currently), I could work as an immigration consultant.
>>
>>61599404
lol, the majority of Finns outside of Helsinki lived in mudhut hovels until the 1950s. Despite this, they became one of the more prosperous European countries.

>inb4 Marshall Plan
Finns did not receive any funds from Marshall Plan and they were economically isolated from the East and West for the most part up until the 1980s.
>>
File: 1416843362851.jpg (73 KB, 659x506) Image search: [Google]
1416843362851.jpg
73 KB, 659x506
>>61599773
Dont forget we almost got genocided by russians like 10 times and last attempt was less than 100 years ago. Then we paid war reparations fully cos we "lost".
>>
It would be pretty amusing to see all the whites leaving the US. They'd be begging for them to come back in a week.
>>
>>61597306
when your country gets nuked again
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 427x240
>>61597973
Anyone either born in a land, or has inhabited that land for 50+ years is not an immigrant. There's a reasonable timeframe measure citizen status.

It is common sense to dismiss the input of immigrants when it comes to governing your country. If there exists a group that poses a threat to the US, we have every right to refuse them dispite the protests of immigrants and their sympathizers.
>>
>>61598068
i will trade this american passport for your russian one i have always wanted to see the kremlin and visit st.petersburg
T.black guy
>>
>>61597190
>Sold their lands for fish hooks and beads and losing wars against settlers.

This is probably the shittiest meme around.
>>
File: 1452591545522.jpg (33 KB, 521x284) Image search: [Google]
1452591545522.jpg
33 KB, 521x284
>>61600185
:D:D:D
>>
>>61600115
Lol, USA unemployment is low and you need workforce and specialists a lot (especially latter because you have no free education and americans rarely become STEMfags).

Btw modern immigration is a good example dismounting racist """"theories"""" because all the immigrants fit in society eventually in a few decades, even so closed groups as Italians or Chinese. There were examples when USA refused some peoples to come to USA because of hysteria in media like eastern Europeans were refused in 50s because of REEEE RED THREAT or Italians in 1910s because of REEEE ANARCIST TERRORISTS and none of these hysterias prove itself to be truth.
>>
>>61597190
The Native Americans got (almost completely) wiped out by new invaders.

Why are you surprised that the "new invaders" are now against immigration?
>>
>>61600447
>all the immigrants fit in society eventually in a few decades
Some actually dont.
Living proof? Gypsies.
It's a choice m8.
>>
File: mexicanempire.png (155 KB, 879x800) Image search: [Google]
mexicanempire.png
155 KB, 879x800
MAKE
>>
AMERICA
>>
>>61597190
>nation of immigrants
This is where it gets iffy. People always argue that a nation such as Canada is one of immigrants, as if it's origin has people direclty moving from one nation to another nation.

That's the issue. When the British and French came here en masse in the 16 and 1700s, it was not as if they moved nations. It was land inhabited by the indigenous, whom were sparsely populated and not nearly as technologically advanced. For the Europeans, it was land with inhabitants, and land which they wanted for their own expansions, of course. So, a Brit moving from British occupied land in North America is not immigration. How is someone moving from his own nation's controlled territory to his own nation's controlled territory immigration?

With Canada, that's what you have from before roughly 1750 until the postwar period. My own great grandparents for example from England, whom did not consider themselves immigrants, and who were both born in England around 1905 and who died in the late 90s. Sure, Canada became a country in 1867, but not in the sense of being something separate from Britain, which many like to conviently forgot and downplay. It was a country, made so by Queen Vicky, and one which from that year onward until 1945 had its majority of citizens either born in or the children of British Isles peoples. Again I point out, these people, moving from Britain to British Canada, are they really immigrants? Immigration from countries such as what's now Germany, Scandinavia, and France too a bit in the industrial era definitely existed, but in a lesser extent. Then the Italians came in the 50s, and ever since we've had tons of immigration from everywhere - but that's not even a lifetime ago. How is this a country built on immigrants?
>>
>>61600162
You would have nice time with poverty and youth rightist gangs here, lol. The latter may be real threat actually. I was buying beer today in a supermarket and there was black girl in front of me who was discussed by bydlo behind me talking about SHIT, HOT CHOCOLATE WOULD BANG LIKE THESE GANGBANG VIDEOS WITH GHETTO GIRLS FUCK HOT.
>>
>>61597990
>the only way he can get near women is by pretending to be blind and walking into them
>>
File: armstrong%20diggoo.jpg (59 KB, 589x371) Image search: [Google]
armstrong%20diggoo.jpg
59 KB, 589x371
>>61600639
>SHIT, HOT CHOCOLATE WOULD BANG LIKE THESE GANGBANG VIDEOS WITH GHETTO GIRLS FUCK HOT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h_D3hqI9DQ
>>
>>61597659
He also forgot to add that Finns aren't white either.
>>
>>61600734
>all she felt was his gut
>>
>>61600503
Colonialism with genocide is different from coming to new country for jobs and 1st world standards of living.
>>61600629
Canada was actually built in last 50 years and it is building still now. Tons of resources and sparse population, people are still colonizing Canada. Same goes for Australia. That's why you and Strayans have so loose immigration laws for example.
>>61600567
Gypsies who settle are fitting too in the end. They are just nomads who barely interact with societies of the countries they live in. You know, even Jews became eventually good integrated despite all their issues. People just fuck and have friends despite all the distinctions etc so everyone mixes in the end.
>>
>>61600885
So lets just blanda upp :^)
>>
File: image.gif (153 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
153 KB, 267x200
Native here
ama lel

read the whole thread
>>
>>61601072
What kind native ye are?
Buryat eskimos?
Do you eat dolphines? Are ye product of incest?
>>
>>61600754
I don't understand. Russia has all the anti-leftist traits that /pol/ jizzes over and yet they are nowhere close to paradise on earth. I see so many Russian posters depressed and wanting to get out
>>
File: cccp-godtier.jpg (59 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
cccp-godtier.jpg
59 KB, 600x700
>>61601181
Russians have had it pretty hard the last century dont you think?
>>
>>61601181
its because /pol/ memes arent real
>>
>>61601181
Niggers are anti leftists also
>>
>>61601181
I live on Caucasus, yes we have nazis, but we have many immigrants and non-russians as well cuz we have many non-russian regions in Russia. Why living in a pure country should be an economical paradise? Nazis fight non-russians because non-russians commit way too much crimes and they behave like an assholes, not to become richer, u dipshit.
>>
>>61601122
>What kind native ye are?
Woodland Cree, and part Tsimshian.
>Buryat eskimos?
No
>Do you eat dolphines?
Im not japanese
>Are ye product of incest?
Nah, mom's from northern Alberta while dads from central. Met in college

kek, there aren't very many incest kids that exist as far as i know my area
>>
>>61600754
Skinheads in your video don't exist anymore since late 00s. Our youth rightist gangs are like picreleated now and they are mix of football fans and gopnicks. They are full analogue of western thugs actually, selling weed and robbing people.
>>61601181
Yes, that's why Russian anon is liberal or leftist mostly and wants to get out of Russia asap. Rightism is shit dude. Government tells you shit about ETERNAL WEST shitting everything up in Russia, forces nationalism and religion just to steal shit and rob people with people being happy about it. West just hasn't experienced it since 70s-80s and you forgot how shitty it was.
>>
>>61601122
>Are ye product of incest?
everyone is pretty much
>>
>>61601511
Picreleated our rightist thugs
But they are useful to buy hashish though
>>
>>61601637
>if hitler won the war these "neo-nazis" would be sent to death camps
>>
>>61601511
What the fuck does any of that have to do with right-wing politics? Leftists use the exact same rhetoric here, only replacing "nationalism and religion" with "wealth redistribution and socialism". You're talking about populist demagogy, not right/left dynamics.
>>
File: 6 gorillion.png (125 KB, 1818x1290) Image search: [Google]
6 gorillion.png
125 KB, 1818x1290
>>61601807
Nice memes you've been hearing.
>>
>>61601511
>West just hasn't experienced it since 70s-80s and you forgot how shitty it was
This. Next day rightards take over the west pol will turn to our po with liberals.
>>
>>61597190

America and Australia are white nations before they are immigrant nations. Only faggot Canada is a nation which considers itself the principle of immigration more important than ethnicity.

Dirty, fucking progressive
>>
>>61600885
Agreed about how it's still being colonized, absolutely. The current government loves the idea of people moving here from all over, becoming 'Canadian' and joining the workforce and becoming mindlessly loyal and who don't question our loving, feminist, liberal retard government.

We didn't use to have loose immigration laws. With our previous government, the conservative party, and even the liberals before them before they went full sjw retard, it was quite a lot of work to get in, but those determined enough and who would add to our working force were welcomed and typically did well here. I'm fine with that immigration for the most part, because it's people who add to the country's growth economically. But now it's different. The Refugee issue is bullshit. It's pure and simple voter importation.

My parents go to church, they're Catholics, and my dad was telling me about this new Syrian "family" they're now supporting. It's just a man and his wife, both mid-20s. They're living in an apartment which costs like 1300$ a month, and they have no work credentials whatsoever. The man of the house has a grade 7 reading level and hardly speaks English. Why the flying fuck are we paying 33,000 dollars as a collective community to support these people, who's own country will need them for growth when their country is safe? It'll take fucking years for them to integrate successfully, if at all, and meanwhile it's sucking up our own tax money! Now imagine this by 50,000! Oh wait, nevermind, refugees aren't seeking refuge, they're new Canadians!
>>
File: 1410885465926.png (49 KB, 1116x577) Image search: [Google]
1410885465926.png
49 KB, 1116x577
>>61601838
So what do we learn? being left or right is fucking wack.
>>
>>61601999
1300$
Wow same here
Is it nice apartment or commieblock
We have some commiblocks with 1500$ rent and plus all commodities from client sides
Its and old 1960 built commieblock
>>
>>61602033
Centrism with a leaning is the best but too unstable to maintain because of extremist wanting to apply their belief.
>>
>make shit bait
>130 replies
>>
>>61602033
>dat pic
kek there's a spurdo for everything
>>
>>61602102
I live in one of the wealthiest towns in North America. 1300$ Canadian, that is, Mr Borat.
>>
>>61602033
>Right-wing
Some people are poor because they're stupid

>Left-wing
Some people are poor because DA MAN oppresses them
>>
>>61602102
>1500$ for a commie block
Christ, that's expensive as hell.
>>
>>61602197
Exactly! Welcome to Canada, where all whites are racist, oppressive, homophobic Hitlers!
>>
>>61598817
>what were Jews, Armenians in the 20th century and the African genocides that are occurring this very moment.

This has to be bait. Or you just go too high of huffing paint on the reservation. Maybe do something to stop the genocides of today and stop worrying about one 300 years ago?
>>
>>61602197
>strawmen
>>
>>61601807
Most of them are nationalists, not nazis though.
>>61601838
Well, guys in question have no ideas about economy and real problems so they are all about rhetoric and populism. Talking about economy all our economists are neoliberals, literally all of them except few communists with weird ideas. That's because our economy schools were established by Yegor Gaydar (I know his surname is funny in English). I think we would have western style left economists in the future when western ideas would influence us more. Our politics can be described thus:
Putinists (right wing conservatives, copy of Turkish AKP, force religion, gays are western filth, pro-immigration aka Eurasian integration)
Nationalists (right wing conservatives who are more radical than Putin, they are mostly payed from Kremlin though and become pro Putin when needed, but they are very racist and anti-immigration)
Communists (here they are mostly BAATH or Evo Morales style left nationalists, mostly concerned over social issues and opposing the west, neutral about gays and other minorities)
Liberals (pro western liberals who propose us to be more westernized country, more freedoms, pro lgbt etc. Economically they are neoliberals as everyone here except communists and nationalists because latter just don't talk about economy at all. Also they are anti-immigration but anti-racist simultaneously).
>>
>Used to work retail
>Near a big Native reservation
>Natives all have Southern accents
>Only way to tell them from Mexicans
>This one regular customer
>Native and would spend at least 5 minutes bitching about Mexicans, their work ethnic, and their craftsmanship in construction
>Talk about how they need to kick them back and shit

Was interesting
>>
>>61601511
>forces nationalism
that is why we have so many churkas in durkas.
>>
arent """native""" americans from eurasia tho?
>>
>>61602102
>We have some commiblocks with 1500$ rent and plus all commodities from client sides

Holy shit!
>>
>>61602716
As much as white people are from Africa
>>
>>61597190
how did it work out for the locals the last time immigrants came?
>>
>>61602716
I'm pretty sure that's a meme. Some of them do look like asians though
>>
>>61601999
Dude, your immigration laws hasn't changed at all with Trudeau, lol, and amount of people you got through asylum is very low. Canada is difficult place to reach if you are real refugee and you don't need to make up story and hire lawyer because moving the common way is way more easy.
You have list called NOC full of trades and other professions. If you have one, prove you speak English and have enough work experience you are issued work permit and than citizenship after 3 years of living as permanent resident. No employer invitation needed which makes it way more easy than Europe as a target. System has been the same for the last 10 years at least, nothing has changed. You have always had so loose laws.
I have no problems with gays or women so I would come to Canada without any problems. I just haven't saved money enough to do it right now.
>>
File: 1450162509086.jpg (41 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
1450162509086.jpg
41 KB, 500x294
>>61597445
>the settlers were not immigrants
>>
>>61602679
It's stupid but our government is pro immigration and nationalist simultaneously. Repeating pol memes everyday while not having visas with middle Asia. Also churkas are okay though, would change Caucasus for Kyrgyzstan. Qt grills, less conservative, not nationalist like dags. Also those are mostly dags, chechens and ingushes who are religious, not even the whole Caucasus is like that.
>>
>>61603246
That's not that kind of "nationalism", it's clearly facsism (read manifest of Mussolini). Nationalism is nationalism (support your own nation), it has nothing to do with being religious or hating West or being homophobic or praisong Stalin, etc.
>>
>>61603246
not only you let caucassus churkas in you're also paying them shitload of money not to start thir chechen war
Russia is literally Cuck the nation
>>
>>61603745
Lol, what do you mean? They are citizens of Russia for the last 200 year, what do you mean by let them in? Also it's only Chechnya getting money (not that much nowadays as it was in 00s btw). Problem is not the money itself, Chechnya was ruined in war and we had to restore it. Corruption is problem, money don't get to average Chechen, roads, infrastructure. Before the war Chechnya was the centre of production of machinery for fossils and we should restore it, but Putin is okay with Chechen elites taking money, keeping peace and not developing region.
>>
>>61603745
Also churcka is derogatory term for middle Asians, for Caucasians it's hach (popular Armenian name extrapolated over all the people of the region).
>>
>>61598680
Look up the new theories on where natives come from. They believe Europeans crossed through a glacier thousands of years before Asians came through Alaska and siberia
>>
>>61602108
Actual centrism or American centrism? American centrism is right wing everywhere else.
>>
>>61597996
give land back to Madre España. your indios cant keep it together
>>
>>61604457
Thats a literal /pol/ meme. A tiny fraction of people believe the theory based on very little evidence. The evidence is vastly stacked against it and the extreme majority of anthropologists still support the Siberian migration theory. As much as /pol/ wants to believe that the Americas were founded by whites, its simply not at all true.
>>
>>61597899
we are taking it over for our northern amerindian brothers after we exterminate whitey we shall leave in harmony with them
>>
>>61597190
Simple. We took this land from its original inhabitants, just like everybody else in human history, now we don't want to loose it to more recent immigrants, what's so hard to understand?
>>
>>61597685
Beaners are not amerindians, juan.
>>
>>61597996
Fuck it, everybody out, let it sit vacant.
>>
They mean White people from europe when they say immigrants. not useless smelly shitskins
>>
>>61597190
>Amerindians were all separated peoples with different cultures and languages, and also often in war to each others, they were not one unique MUH INDIAN PEOPLE
>They also never made any city, city-state or country with real borders.
>White people from different parts of Europe came and start to make real cities and territories, with the purpose of making a real nation.
>Indians had a diminished demography mostly because of mortal epidemic diseases like smallpox.
>White Anglo saxon protestant started to make their own nations with their own culture after gaining their independance.
>New states appears and joins the union or are selled to USA.
>Mexico sell depopulated territories to america, where the mexican population of the time accepted the american citizenship.
>*centuries later*

WHY YOU DON'T ACCEPT EVERYTHING IN YOUR COUNTRY? BORDERS DOESN'T EXIST!!!! THERE ARE NO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!! WE ARE ALL HUMANS!!!
>>
>>61605711
>Mexico sell depopulated territories to america
>sell
lmoa
>>
>>61598387
yes, the smallpox was made in a lab with the express purpose of killing indians, you caught me, the jig is up. get over yourself, humans have been fighting over land and migrating all over the globe for as long as there have been humans.

t. 15/16ths white, 1/16th cherokee
>>
>>61605784
we should just nuke you
>>
>>61605710
Just like Turks in Germany
>>
>>61605784
The French have their head stuck so far up their ass they start to confuse what they did with what you did
>>
>>61605784
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
> The treaty called for the US to pay $15 million to Mexico and to pay off the claims of American citizens against Mexico up to $3.25 million. It gave the United States the Rio Grande as a boundary for Texas, and gave the US ownership of California and a large area comprising roughly half of New Mexico, most of Arizona, Nevada, Utah, and parts of Wyoming and Colorado. Mexicans in those annexed areas had the choice of relocating to within Mexico's new boundaries or receiving American citizenship with full civil rights. Over 90% chose to become US citizens.
stop claiming something you changed for money.
>>61606098
Chicano
>>
>>61597421
lol you're a cunt but thats the best response I've seen to this point
>>
>>61597190
Honest question here but what happened to natives in Canada? I don't believe Indians just stopped at the imaginary border us whiteys created centuries later.
>>
>>61606676
wonder why you left out the part of the paragraph that mentioned the invasion
>>
>>61606676
To be fair, that was after we won the Mexican-American War, so it wasn't exactly a neutral and unforced agreement.

Compare with the Gadsden Purchase just a few years later
>>
>>
>>61607211
>invasion
Strong words, friendo. Your government invited all those Americans to settle in.
>>
>>61597190
>nation of immigrants
>immigrants
conquerers and colonists you cunt
>>
>>61602923
Pretty fucking sad that a Russian has to school a Canadian on Canadian politics. This is what happens when you learn everything on 4chan.
>>
>>61597190
When have white settlers ever told the Indians they needed to let us live in their land as an immigration policy?

We bought the land, famalam.
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.