[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lawrence was an ordinary American high school student. B
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: Hitler.jpg (89 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Hitler.jpg
89 KB, 768x432
>Lawrence was an ordinary American high school student. Born and raised in New York City, his greatest desire was to visit Berlin and attend the prestigious Free University of Berlin to pursue a degree in chemistry. To this end, he spent much of his youth learning the language in preparation
>There's just one problem: his last name
>Lawrence Hitler, 18, insists that his family's name is completely unrelated to the considerably more famous Adolf Hitler of World War II fame
>"I've got nothing to do with Nazis or anything else. I'm just a guy"
>Hitler was accepted into the university, but a more detailed analysis of his passport led the German immigration service to deny him entry on the grounds that his name could be "construed as an offense"
>"They sent me an email," relates Hitler. "They said I could still come if I changed my name while in Germany to either Hitter or Hiller. But it's my heritage, and half the reason I want to go to Germany is because I'm part German. Imagine if people who wanted to visit Ireland couldn't come if their name was Oliver because Oliver Cromwell. Everyone would say that was stupid, and yet here we are"
>Hitler plans to appeal the decision before September, when school begins

http://www.bbc.com/news/us-2016-36695722
>>
Can I enroll in an American university if my name is Bush Did Nine-Eleven?
>>
File: free university of berlin.png (57 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
free university of berlin.png
57 KB, 200x200
>>61594778
Link is broken, and after a quick google search, nothing comes up. I'm going to have to call bullshit on this one.
>>
>>61594778
Umm could you tone it down a little on the Hitler bit? Some of us are trying to not get arrested here.
>>
File: finlandinmarch.jpg (2 MB, 1677x2697) Image search: [Google]
finlandinmarch.jpg
2 MB, 1677x2697
>>61594887
Fucking Finns and their weird names
>>
File: swastika-001.jpg (186 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
swastika-001.jpg
186 KB, 1200x750
>>61594948
>Germans would get arrested for having pic related on their computer
What a shithole lmao
>>
>>61594948
>Posting the word "Hitler" online
Enjoy your prison, Hans.
>>
>>61594981
Gotta get the laughs out of something
>>
>>61595067
Fuck, please don't report me

Are you from the Midwest? I'll send you some beers for our heritages' sake
>>
File: american ethnicities.jpg (194 KB, 964x720) Image search: [Google]
american ethnicities.jpg
194 KB, 964x720
>>61595231

holy shit the country is populated with krauts
>>
>>61594778
>Page not found

Stop being so gullible guys.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.