[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become American?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: pepe.jpg (17 KB, 354x330) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
17 KB, 354x330
How do I become American?
>>
>>61592313
Marry me :3
>>
>Get a travel visa
>Fly to a state that doesn't put much pressure on illegals, Cali for example
>Stay there
>>
I guess the faster way is the undocumented one
>>
>>61592313

Visit your local U.S embassy for more information.
>>
>>61592425
kek
>>
>>61592313
learn every song on hulk hogan's rap-rock album by heart
>>
>>61592355
Let's do it :3
>>
>>61592313
Get shot.
>>
>>61592313
Say that you need asylum and you are from Macedonia. Stupid americans dont even know this country exist
>>
>>61592381
do you know any other state who don't put pressure on illegals?
>>
Why all poor EE people dont go America and get back your life?
US have plenty of un-native English speaker,You can behave as original American and live better life.
>>
>>61592313
Cross the border illegally. That is what I am going to do next month.
>>
File: fat-guy-on-scooter.jpg (158 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
fat-guy-on-scooter.jpg
158 KB, 500x375
1. Weight 300kg+
2. Drive a scooter
3. Apply for American citizenship
>>
>>61592511
I really am from Macedonia
>>
>>61592511
hurts man
>>
File: I'm still here.png (82 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
I'm still here.png
82 KB, 256x256
>get travel visa
>find American waifu/husbando
Worked for my Aunt desu.
>>
How does a German flee to the USA? My employer has some locations in California but I'd rather go to the Midwest, Wisconsin and Minnesota sound nice
>>
>>61592676
Won't work we grow our own fat fucks or important Mexicans when we need a lot if ham spheres.
>>
>>61592521
Texas
>>
>>61592771
Another fellow future American here
>>
>>61592521
Major cities like SF and Chicago won't allow ICE to do their job even when it's a violent criminal.

http://cis.org/Sanctuary-Cities-Map
>>
>>61592771

>Wisconsin
>Headquarter for fat people
>and cheese

Why would you want to go there?
>>
>>61592903
Because most people there have German ancestry and are huge heritagefags
>>
>>61592903
>Headquarter for fat people
Not even close you need to head south for the Capitol of Fathom

http://stateofobesity.org/adult-obesity/
>>
>>61592511
>Macedonia
>Existng
>>
>>61592521
Ohio, Illinois, Missouri (they JUST accepted 1 mil Syrians into St. Louis alone), Colorado, etc.
>>
>>61592903
>fat state
That honor goes to Mississippi, Alabama, and Arkansas.
>>
>>61592989
>1 mil
Wew lad, that's what all of Germany got counting all refugees last year.
Have a source?
>>
>>61593022

Can Wisconsin at least get an honorable mention?
>>
>>61592989
Proofs requires
The U.S. doesn't even want to 65,000 the UN wants us too mainly because we're refugees and illegals from Latin America.
>>
>>61593053
Fuck, I was wrong about the count, I meant 1000 Syrians.
Link: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/as-syrians-and-other-refugees-arrive-in-st-louis-volunteers/article_87abed84-1bf5-5d6d-bcf5-5b5af3d2504b.html
>>
>>61593160
Still statistically a number believe in Sharia and a few hold extremist views.
>>
>>61592903
Fuck off, Wisconsin is based. I haven't been there for a while (a decade) but Wisconsin strikes me as just the perfect equilibrium between Germany and the US.

Wisconsin also has great beer and meat, so don't you forget. Wisconsinites are also great people from what I gathered
>>
>>61593117
I guess, but beware of hicks, they are hidden and will spot any immigrant. And they also hate people stealing their cheese.
>>
Gain a shit ton of weight and speak english in a very nasally accent. Also watch handegg
>>
>>61593317
Since you seem to like to shitpost about us, how about this: The UK hates you, Guiness is shit, and you drunkards don't know how to run a country
>>
Would any American girl marry a French bull (me) to give me citizenship?

Will literally give sex against citizenship
>>
>>61592313
Move to America and apply for American citizenship. I should warn you though, it's expensive and the test can be a bit difficult.
>>
>>61593366
As long as you look alpha and you are not an asshole, you can bag any woman. Bon chance!
Oh, and to an extent, you might have to be liberal (or pretend to be) in social situations and politcal views.
>>
do we have any facility if we're french?
>>
>>61592511
>Nation of origin: MacDonalds
OP will definitely get in now.
>>
>>61593140
If they have to live in St. Louis, they'll probably decide to go back to the other war-torn hellscape.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.