[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
W-why? ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: The_British_Empire_Anachronous.png (411 KB, 2753x1400) Image search: [Google]
The_British_Empire_Anachronous.png
411 KB, 2753x1400
W-why?

;_;
>>
>British Honduras

why
>>
notice how the majority of those countries are third world
>>
>>61591183
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belize#As_part_of_the_British_Empire_.281862.E2.80.931981.29
>>
>>61591187
>I don't know anything about colonialism: the post
>>
>>61591136
Once the greatest nation on the planet now getting raped by the Pakistanis. Funny how that goes.

I'd still prefer British domination over American one, though, to be honest.
>>
>>61591293
America = Chaotic Good
Britain = Lawful Neutral
>>
>>61591386
>British
>Lawful

top kek
>>
>>61591386
>America = Chaotic Good
>Britain = Chaotic Fucked

FTFY
>>
>>61591293
Sounds like you just need some more freedom
>>
File: english imperialists.png (26 KB, 693x435) Image search: [Google]
english imperialists.png
26 KB, 693x435
>>61591136
>>
>>61591386
>America
>good

I mean, if you're American, I guess. But no country gives a shit about anything more than itself so no country could be called anything above neutral.

So it's more like

America - Chaotic Neutral
Britain - Lawful Neutral
>>
>>61591462
To be fair, the majority of those people weren't civilized so it's a fair game. Poland was an actually European nation so that's different.
>>
>>61591462
the rule was always leave europe alone but the rest of the world was fair game.
>>
>>61591462
lol haha xD
>>
>>61591473
But what's good for us is also good for you
>>
>>61591473
>But no country gives a shit about anything more than itself so no country could be called anything above neutral
America is always trying to create order and remove evil (good), but doing it illegally and fucking it up (chaotic).

>>61591423
>A lawful neutral character typically believes strongly in lawful concepts such as honor, order, rules, and tradition, and often follows a personal code.
Sounds like empire era Britain to me
>>
File: 435londonolympics.jpg (200 KB, 1200x813) Image search: [Google]
435londonolympics.jpg
200 KB, 1200x813
>>61591136
We did alright tbqh.
>>
>>61591524

>the rule was always leave europe alone

Always. Totally. We Europeans were always best friends who liked each other.

We basically coined the phrase "Love thy neighbor". Until WW2 we lived in peace and harmony and only then we "invented" war and invaded Poland.

Remember: there was never any wars except WW2 and we did evil stuff, not because we were the most technologically advanced, but because we were simply evil.

Other nations with our potential would totally not have invaded Iraq... ehh I mean Poland.
>>
>>61591771
>Always. Totally. We Europeans were always best friends who liked each other.
Literally true.
>>
>>61591187
>poverty exists

Holy shit italy i never noticed
>>
>>61591650
>Opium war
>Honor

top kek
>>
>>61591462
>Haha they invaded and murdered thousands of Europeans in a time where that's already considered barbaric but we should forgive them cause Britain had a colonial empire it established a 100 years before
>>
>>61591771
You're mixing two different concepts familia.

1) Attacking, invading, occupying and destroying cultures is only fine if it's non-European, which was informal rule during the period

and

2) Balance of power system that Europeans tried to preserve starting with the Westphalian peace process in 1648 and ending with total destruction of European power in 1945. Typically whoever tried to upset the balance of power too much (Louis XIV, Napoleon, Wilhelm II) would get an alliance of every other major power in Europe against them
>>
File: 30-years-war-hangtree.jpg (66 KB, 728x444) Image search: [Google]
30-years-war-hangtree.jpg
66 KB, 728x444
>>61591832

Yeah, always best friends.
>>
>>61591462

Treaty of London? Scrap of paper.
Trearty of Versaille? Scrap of paper.

Germans deserved Stalin tb h.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.