[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amsterdam stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Rembrandtplein.jpg (106 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
Rembrandtplein.jpg
106 KB, 620x350
Amsterdam thread, share your stories /int/.
>>
no particular order, more than one trip:
>fucked 3 ladyboys in one day
>knocked thousands of € worth of hash all over the floor
>invited home by some Dutch girl literally on the street after the bars had closed
>ended up at a squat party in the RLD with lots of hookers, drug dealers and general lowlifes
I'm also constantly mistaken for a dutchie which is nice.
>>
>>61586282
I've never been in Amsterdam
>>
>>61586464
dont go
>>
>>61586282
All right, listen to his story here
>be born in amsterdam
>finish primary school here
>finish high school here
>go to university here
Get on my level, plebs
>>
>>61586635
My first trip there was in 1988.
What level am I on?
>>
>>61586750
I wasn't even born. Why are you still posting here?
>>
>>61586750
far 2 old to be on 4chan m8
>>
>>61586793
Just checking in, don't post often.
Amsterdam was great back then, been there maybe 50 times. I lived in Germany and took the train, smuggled weed and hash back to Germany for a few years. Zoll would pull off suspected smugglers and people they caught smuggling before. They never looked at me much.
>>
>>61586282
>paying €2300 for a tiny shitty old apartment
>bike stolen on a weekly basis
>dodge heads on the pavement that the morrocan mafia likes to display there these days
>seeing Bong tourists being loud and then drowning in the grachten every weekend is the only good part

I want off this ride
>>
>be walking through the center at night on a quiet evening
>get offered drugs by foreign looking people multiple times
>walking through the center on a busy day
>absolutely filled to the brim with stupid tourists everywhere
In my experience, the native dutch people that live there are friendly but they've turned their city into a tourist trap.

t. Rotterdam, the rival city
>>
Trip 1:
>be livin in berlin
>go to ams with two girl friends (im gay)
>stay at airbnb
>hosts are most certainly dealers
>know all the main shit
>go party at trouw
>so many hot guys
>one of the girl is bitching about techno
>send her away get high as fuck with the other girl
>go back to berlin the next day, shitfaced

Trip two:
>met lots of dutchies in berlin
>go visit them on kingsday
>drink the whole weekend
>ride bikes be cliche
>get complimented on my jacket by random biker
>pretend to speak dutch and get understood
>on kingsday chill at park
>laugh gas baloons
>molly
>club
>forget where I left my friend's mom's bike
>go back to berlin
>they found the bike a week later
>>
>>61586635
>"high" school
>>
I heard you can fuck each other at night in public parks, for as little as 20 Euros
>>
>English lads singing like madmen after their lad lost his virginity to a 50€ 50 years old whore
top kek tbqh
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.