[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/school lunch/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Ranking of :int: school lunch .jpg (366 KB, 1202x707) Image search: [Google]
Ranking of :int: school lunch .jpg
366 KB, 1202x707
Guess which country's school lunch is 10/10?
This pict is a scene of "Int School Lunch Ranking" by one back-seated Japanese TV station. I found almost original picts but not Mexicans. Mexico bro, if you know the fine pict, plz post. The answer by back-seated TV will be shown 2 hrs later.
>>
>>61585232
>School lunch

what the fuck? Didn't you have your parents give you food?
>>
>>61585232
mine one was suck as hell

even army ration was better than that cursed meal
>>
>>61585232
French and Swedish ones look good.
>>
>>61585232
puto chino
>>
>>61585688
>even army ration was better than that
wew
>>
>>61586056
Well sadly the Swedish school lunch is shit.
>>
File: 6d2b28ea-s.jpg (73 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
6d2b28ea-s.jpg
73 KB, 550x309
the Answer of "Int School Lunch Ranking" by one back-seated Japanese TV station.

How do you think?
>>
>>61585232
/ck/ already determined that that was all bollocks and in no way representative of the average school dinner in various countries.
>>
>>61585232
here each school has a canteen that you pay for the food

altough the food is pretty good,better than the stuff in the OP, you get proper soups,spaghetti,good stews etc
>>
>>61587053
>actually being underage
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.