[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's your lives going? Mine's pretty shit, but at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
How's your lives going?

Mine's pretty shit, but at least I'm not living in a 3rd world country. I made a pact with myself if I was still browsing 4chan when I reached 30 I would kill myself.

Cheers lads, 6 months to go.
>>
>>61579379
Pretty good so far, no complaints.

Moving out soon(saved a nice nestegg of shekels and some good job prospects rn), getting to be pretty fit and overall just not too shabby.

What's bugging you down, lad?
>>
Canada on pooicide watch
>>
>Mine's pretty shit, but at least I'm not living in a 3rd world country. I made a pact with myself if I was still browsing 4chan when I reached 30 I would kill myself.
Same but i live in a third world country
>>
>>61579399
nice m8.

Just an accumulation of things, shit job, no friends, no prospects, no drive, all I do is work, come home, drink, pass out and repeat. Been like this for a while and it never bothered me until the last year or so. Living the dream.
>>
>>61579486
Well are you doing anything to change?

All of those things can easily be fixed.

>Shit job
Start applying to news ones. Even ones outside your skill/experience level, who knows, you might get lucky. And if not, it's still good practice at interviews.

>No friends
Go to a meetup or two and just try to meet people, it aint hard lad.

>No prospects
A bit harder, but maybe go back to school or try starting some lil business or something.

>No drive
You just need a little taste of success to keep you pushing
>>
>>61579549
Yeah I know what you mean, I've tried all those things but just got tired and gave up. I'll have to revisit things, thanks for the advice man.
>>
File: 1445296164045.png (77 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1445296164045.png
77 KB, 1440x900
>>61579578
If you're unhappy you just need to keep working on it man.

Sometimes it's helpful to just take a step back and really look at things. Is what you're doing right now, REALLY getting you to your goals, to where you want to be?

Think. analyze. If I continue doing [what i'm doing] where will I be in 1 year? Do I want to be there? Now think, if I do [other thing], where will I be in 1 year? Is that the step in the right direction?

Just write out your day by 15 min intervals and analyze to see if it's efficient.

>8:15pm - posted pepe frog on /int/
>8:30pm - masturbated to CP
>8:45pm - read some dumbshit thread on 4chan
>9:00pm - posted a stupid meme and saved a couple variations of le wojak

Then look if those things got you closer to the goals you set. If they didn't, try to limit that time so you're not wasting your whole day on that shit.

if you want to really change your life and go somewhere, get out of your comfort zone, that's how you grow. Go apply to a bunch of jobs you think you have no chance in heck to pass an interview for, and try your honest best. See how you do.

If you failed, analyze it, think about what you did wrong in the interview and how you can improve next time. You'll eventually be able to fix all those problems and get yourself a better job just from your ability to interview well(as an example for your 'shit job' problem).

Just go more pragmatically at problems my boy
>>
>>61579379
>at least I'm not living in a 3rd world country
:(
>>
>>61579379
well maybe you should move to a 3rd world countr if you can't cut it there
>>
>>61579655
>tfw i wrote this all out for nothing
>>
>>61579816
>>61579655
here have (Yous)
>>
>>61579685
India is cool m8
>>
>>61579972
Thank you estoniabro but we is overpopulated af
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.