[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously... what is the point of this country? I have been trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: flag_PT.gif (10 KB, 325x217) Image search: [Google]
flag_PT.gif
10 KB, 325x217
Seriously... what is the point of this country? I have been trying to come up with a reason for ages, but I just cannot find one.
>>
>>61575814
Why do you even care? Let us stay irrelevant
>>
They invented the best country in the world.
>>
>>61575814
They imported beautiful black women to the Americas.

Let us thank them
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 640x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 640x635
>>61575968
Pic related
>>
Can we just merge them with spain?
>>
It was in British interests to split Spain and make it compete with itself, so the Brits could have a chance at naval dominance.
>>
Our oldest ally. Has been important in history, more important than Canada...
>>
>>61576090
aww
>>
File: lisboa.jpg (302 KB, 1600x1071) Image search: [Google]
lisboa.jpg
302 KB, 1600x1071
Are you aware that any forgotten village in Portugal It has much more history than your whole country and that they were pioneers of global exploration?
>>
>>61576090

Youre fucking dumb eh.
>>
File: 1231232.jpg (307 KB, 1196x900) Image search: [Google]
1231232.jpg
307 KB, 1196x900
>>61576090
>>61576283
>>
>>61576440
We've been to Canada for longer than it's been a country, too. We had fishing settlements there as far as the 1500's. We were the first since the vikings to even get there.

>>61576004
For a while there, we had the dominance. We just never fought in the Atlantic much, just traded. The Indian Ocean was our playground, though, and the Brits eventually took the west Atlantic from the Spains. We only had trade routes with Brazil, and were never really bothered with it, I don't think.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.