[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I get a girlfriend as cute as this? Are they common
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1467410753509.jpg (206 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1467410753509.jpg
206 KB, 960x1280
How can I get a girlfriend as cute as this?

Are they common in your country?
>>
>>61575566
As cute as that, dubdubs? sure
>>
>>61575566
What's wrong with her eyes?
>>
>>61575865
So how can I get one like this?

I want her to look exactly like this
>>
>cute
>>
>>61575929
She can't see very well, she's asian
>>
>>61575962
They look very puffy
>>
>>61576000
look fine to me
>>
>>61576017
Is she honestly alright? She looks sick
>>
>>61576108
I don't see it.

Tell me how to get one now
>>
>>61576221
No; I HATE Canada
>>
>>61575566
Be white, do drugs, dress like a nigger, major in arts, and live in Hongcouver.
>>
>>61575566
>that hat

DROPPED
>>
>>61576286
the hat ties it in. She's cute

>Be white
check

>do drugs
No

>dress like a nigger,
no
>major in arts, and
No
>live in Hongcouver.
tdot

Do I have a chance?
>>
>>61576330
Are you rich? do you own a car? Are you ashamed of your own white genetics? If so you may have a chance. The type of asian women you'll get here tend to be westernized self-hating Elliots or fobs who just wanna get a visa.
>>
>>61576482
Depends what you consider rich, i am not broke tho

>Do you own a car
No, don't really have a need tbqh

>Are you ashamed of your own white genetics?
No I love the White race. Why would I be?
>>
>>61576537
You need to have a car in order to even be allowed to ask a girl out. Having a car in Vancouver is a sign of prestige and class. Even poor guys with a trashy car have a higher chance of getting a girl then a rich guy without one.

>No I love the White race. Why would I be?
If you're one of those SJW cucks then getting a college asian girl may be somewhat easier. Being to proud of whiteness may be a turn off for some asian cunts who still whites as inferiors (even though they all wanna fuck one).
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.