[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >Asia is now this What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Asia 4 copy.png (685 KB, 1971x1269) Image search: [Google]
Asia 4 copy.png
685 KB, 1971x1269
>wake up
>Asia is now this
What do?
>>
>>61573083
>no manchukuo
it's shit
>>
Gansu should belong to the Huis
>>
Also wtf is with Burma, Jews in Burma wtf?
>>
File: laug.gif (2 MB, 265x308) Image search: [Google]
laug.gif
2 MB, 265x308
k*rdstan ?
>>
>>61573564
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zale%27n-gam
>>
>>61573083
Rejoice and celebrate Ryukyu and Manchu getting their rightful clays
>>
China will not allow it
>>
>>61573534
Gansu 2015

Demographics
• Ethnic composition Han: 91%
Hui: 5%
Dongxiang: 2%
Tibetan: 2%
Note* Han migrants are not accounted for, only those with Houkou status.
>>
Start the Great 21st century Khanate
braise Dengri :-DDD
>>
>>61573595
Hui = muslim Han
>>
>>61573595
They should just move all the Huis there since Gansu looks ugly as fuck for China
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkmeneli
>>
>>61573679
any particular reason you're posting that mehmet?
>>
>>61573083
Immigrate to Okinawa and rejoice
>>
Northern East Turkestan belongs to the Dzungars/Oirats who were genocided by the Manchus. Kalmykia are descended from those who fled
>>
>>61573737
>any particular reason you're posting that mehmet?
because i am iraqi turkmen lmao
>>
>>61573794
That's basically a Turk
>>
>>61573813
>basically
yep, Turkey Turks Turkmen too. Turkmen mean ; muslim Turk, you know we are Tengrist before joining Islam.
>>
>>61573860
>Tengrist
>tfw Turkey lost Tengri with Islam and Korea lost something resembling Tengri with Confucianism and Mongol did so with Buddhism
Why are Siberian nomadic heritage disappearing ToT
>>
File: 1389359879823.jpg (237 KB, 1200x1223) Image search: [Google]
1389359879823.jpg
237 KB, 1200x1223
>>61573083
The whole world ought to balkanize like this tbph. All nations deserve sovereignty.
>>
>>61573932
>leaf

you have no idea of what you're talking about. stop posting.
>>
>>61573920
Because it's a religion thats just made to justify war.
>Islam is the same
But Islam sounds a lot more reasonable I think, don't know much about tengri
>>
>>61573920
We are secular. For our, religion does not matter. our borders begining from Adriatic to China wall. There are Christian Turks (Gagauz-Gökoğuz) all of our people.
>>
>>61573974
Literally surprised that this is coming from
>flag
I thought Serbs to be still butthurt when it comes to Islam
>>
>>61573932
Would be beautiful.
Top convinve the fuckhuge powerblobs of the world to balkanize is a pipedream however.

Oh and your pic is all retarded many of those ethnics you show there have already been decimated so hard that their states would be much smaller if existent in the first place.

Also east and west germany dont like each other that much, if everyone gets severed I dont see why not them.
>>
>>61573083
throw up and go back to bed
>>
>>61573083
Can someone please tell me about the regions he changed on the map? I honestly don't recognize half that shit
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.