[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about the thing called salad in your country In America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: salad1.jpg (50 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
salad1.jpg
50 KB, 550x367
Tell me about the thing called salad in your country

In America we fear it like nothing else, and when confronted with it defend ourselves with ranch dressing
>>
Salad is the ultimate healthy meal (as long as you dont overboard with the sauce and shit)

Shame that it is associated as a feminine dish
because It stops some of you autistics fucks to go for it.
There is so many recipes, it's almost endless

My personal favorite is the Greek one.
>>
>>61572105
>My personal favorite is the Greek one.
same

i have a confession to make though, i've tried it both real greek cheese and our "derivative" and i prefer ours...
>>
File: Popeye-Spinach.jpg (19 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
Popeye-Spinach.jpg
19 KB, 300x299
>>61572105
>ultimate healthy meal
>posts salad with no greens
>>
File: greeceisthebestcountry.jpg (57 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
greeceisthebestcountry.jpg
57 KB, 557x605
>>61572105
The Greek salad is the best because it has no lettuce, which is both tasteless and virtually void of nutrition.
>>
File: 2263435462634.jpg (54 KB, 656x369) Image search: [Google]
2263435462634.jpg
54 KB, 656x369
>>61572472
>implying America doesn't have our own leaf-less salads
>implying most lettuces aren't just mainly water
>>
>>61572678
>that image
>salad

I hate to break this to you, but that is not salad or anywhere near comparable in terms of being healthy.
>>
I fucking love olive oil on my salad
Holy shit its so good
>>
>>61572105
muh dik
>>
>>61572678
Spinach is the alpha male of foods, fool. It does literally everything.
>>
>>61572735
That was the point, bucko
>>
>>61572749
Is spinach lettuce? I'm talking about shit like Romaine and Iceberg, the things Americans typically associate with "salad". Spinach and the like is great, I wholeheartedly agree.
>>
Grated carrot, lettuce, orange flesh and juice, parmesan flakes, sweet black raisins, baby spinach leaves, sun dried tomatoes, olive oil, a teaspoon-tip of dijon mustard, a squeeze of lemon and a teaspoon of balsamic cream(your flavor of choice, I use pic related). Write these down and mix them up sometime, trust me.
>>
>>61573013
saved, thx Greece. Sounds yummy
>>
File: toasted-pine-nuts.jpg (74 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
toasted-pine-nuts.jpg
74 KB, 640x480
>>61573121
forgot to mention add a little honey and I personally melt a knob of butter on a skillet and gently roast some pine nuts, throw that shit in.
Only 2 days before the 4th, make it for your family φam. God bless.
>>
File: iamgreek.jpg (760 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
iamgreek.jpg
760 KB, 1280x1920
>>61573339
THANK YOU BASED GREEK
>>
We have this thing. It's like normal salad, but we use idk. Peanut butter (?) For dressing.
>>
>>61573417
Peanut sauce on lettuce?
>>
Simple salads are nice
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.