[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Somali diaspora so fascinated with Sweden, Norway, Denmark,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 2016WRD_Photo2_Amal_Norway_rs1.jpg (396 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
2016WRD_Photo2_Amal_Norway_rs1.jpg
396 KB, 1000x667
Why is Somali diaspora so fascinated with Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and fucking Minnesota??
>>
Milk
>>
It's where the UN refugee agency dumped them. They had no choice.

There's millions of them in other countries in Africa as well like Kenya, Zimbabwe and South Africa.
>>
>>61569462
Why don't these people just fixed their countries?
>>
>>61569489

It's hard to do that while America's bombing the place
>>
>>61569489
Fucking genius, why did no one think of that before?
>>
>>61569387
They just look where they can ruin the superior germanics with their filthy genes monitired by the jews ofc

t. undercover nazi
>>
>>61569620
It takes two to tango. There has to be a germanic thats willing to reproduce with the Somali..
>>
The Nordics can be explained away by their welfare systems, but Minnesota is completely inexplicable.
>>
>>61569547
Blaming everything on America. Typical
>>
>>61569689
Think it was already explained by this >>61569462
>>
File: 100313blackhawk_1280x720.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
100313blackhawk_1280x720.jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
>>61569695
>>
>>61569749
blackhog dawn made me fall asleep
>>
>>61569547
The operation was UN mandated. The US (along with the UN) bombed because the situation had becomes dire on its own.

Worth mentioning Finland was a piece of UNOSOM with the USA.
We just pulled disproportionate weight. Sorry for doing your job for you.
>>
>>61569387
they want BWC
>>
File: Mona Y.jpg (57 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Mona Y.jpg
57 KB, 960x540
Maybe they're misunderstood in Africa and they're longing for their long lost brothers and sisters in the north.
>>
>>61569950
I think you just described perfectly Argentina.
>>
>>61569547
>>61569848
Also worth mentioning that we only got involved in UNOSOM II.
Because UNOSOM I (which, incidentally, had Finland as a member), was an abject failure. The civil war continued to deteriorate, civic infrastructure went to hell, and even more displaced refugees were created.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.