[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official List of Countries by Relevancy throughout all of History
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1467410584096.png (174 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1467410584096.png
174 KB, 500x375
>Rome, Greece, Egypt, Mesopotamia
>Assyria, Persia, Babylonia
>Britain
>France, Spain, Germany, China, Umayyad
>Byzantine Empire, Holy Roman Empire, United States, Italy
>Portugal, Ottomans, Russia, India
>Japan, Mongols
>Holland
>>
>Rome and Italy separated
>Byzantine and Ottomans separated
>Assyria, Mesopotamia and Babylonia separated
>Germany and Holy roman empire separated
>>
>>61568821
Rome =/= Italy
>>
>Britain more important than France or China

Are thou jesting me
>>
legitimately curious
why is holland on there
why are the mongols so low
>>
File: 1373390670824.jpg (35 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1373390670824.jpg
35 KB, 180x200
>>61570574
The Dutch had a decent colonial empire and a long list of modern inventions, including modern banking.
>>
>>61570417
>it's another american education episode

So
Han dinasty =/= China
Aztec Empire =/= Mexico
Frankish kingdoms =/= France
British Empire =/= UK
Soviet USSR =/= Russia
USA with president Clinton =/= USA with Obama

and here we go, not a single country has history

You can't divide Rome and Italy and then just use a generic India or a generic Spain, if you separate Rome and Italy then you have to split each country in the various historical periods
>>
>>61571387
Post proof Italians and Romans are genetically related. You can't.
>>
>>61568191

b8 list
>>
MIGHTY HUSSRS NOT ON THE LIST??!?!
SOMEONE'S GONNA PAY FOR THIS
>>
>>61572244
No one cares about the hussers except Poles.
>>
>>61571478
well i dont think he needs to proof that
since you can just look on the fucking map
and if you pay real close attention
you will notice that Rome is actually city
in Italy. Thats all the proof for relation
between Italy and Roman Empire
you should need to know.
>>
>>61571387
Most of those are true except Britain and US because those represent continuous evolution of a single government and not a massive reworking through revolution, breakup, or being divided amongst many separate States. Rome is no more Italian than it is Spanish or Romanian
>>
>>61568191
Spain was only relevant because it's colonies, mainly Nueva España
>>
>>61571387
>USA with president Clinton =/= USA with Obama
I disagree with this one... there is still a succession of power under the very same rules, unlike on the other examples... AND Rome/Italy.

Also, which Rome? Roman Republic or Imperial Rome? One can argue both are different on nature.
>>
>>61574805
"The Sun never Sets" Britbong Empire and "The Sun Never Rises" UK are debatable too - again, too different power structure (empire vs. commonwealth).
>>
while ancient geece found the earth is spherical,Chinese settle walled city,and attak it with crossbow,Japanese were ating acorn with no clothe,tatoo in face.The rise of Japanese is from when we started westernization since 1872,and before it we are primitive Chinese though.
>>
File: 1466374799447.png (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466374799447.png
14 KB, 400x400
>>61574996
I see what you did there

Ya topé lo que hiciste ahi.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.