[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Your country >Do you hate your city/town that you currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: Historic_Main_Street_Newmarket.jpg (121 KB, 1348x768) Image search: [Google]
Historic_Main_Street_Newmarket.jpg
121 KB, 1348x768
>Your country
>Do you hate your city/town that you currently live in?

Canada

Yes, I live in shitmarket. Pic related, it's so boring and there's nothing to do. No good jobs either, only minimum wage trash
>>
Well?
>>
I live in Edmonton, i moved from vancouver island.

I think it's great here the people are awesome they're fun honest hardworking folk who don't mind if you're openly racist around them.

And everyone can make a career for themselves here, even skinny spergs like me.
>>
>Canada
>No
>>
>>61566895
I used to live in shitmarket, I'm glad I moved.
>>
>>61566895
>Flag
>no
but I would like to move to another place for my career
>>
>>61566895
I live in Buenos Aires. It's pretty nice since I don't live in one of the poorer shitty neighborhoods. It's still shit though.
>>
>>61566895
Flag

I live in Birmingham, a literal shit hole filled with chavs and pakis where people get stabbed every other night
>>
I live in Northern Finland.

I like it here even though people in Helsinki always tell me I should hate it here.
>>
>>61567933
>Birmingham
I heard its like almost 50% Muslims. True?
>>
>>61567951
Stop listening to fox news, its nowhere near 50% but it sure does feel like it
>>
>>61567858
>I used to live in shitmarket, I'm glad I moved.
Where did you move to fampai?

I need to leave this shithole ASAP. I might move to Oshawa or something where rent is pretty cheap
>>
>>61568025
For us non-cannucks, which is city is Shitmarket?
>>
>>61568095
Newmarket, OP pic related
>>
>>61568124
I just realized I wrote that sentence like a retard, why is it so bad though?
>>
>>61568198
>why is it so bad though?

Boring, nothing to do, people are mostly elderly or people with families, far from any big events, no nightclubs, no actual bars, nothing really happens, boring as fuck, need to drive for an hour to get anywhere relevant, no good jobs, only trash min wage jobs
>>
>>61568247
well that seems shitty, even for a third worlder like me.
>>
>>61568247
Move to Toronto. If rent is too much for you find a roommate.
>>
>>61568294
>well that seems shitty, even for a third worlder like me.

Well... I mean it's peaceful, clean, mostly white. But it's extremely boring if you're in your 20's. Maybe if I was 80 years old and dying I would think it's a nice place to live.

>>61568297
That's the plan, not sure where to though. Lot's of options and not sure where to start.
>>
File: Luz Linha 11.jpg (738 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Luz Linha 11.jpg
738 KB, 3000x2000
Brazil

Nope, fucking love São Paulo.
>>
>>61568558
Paulistas>Cariocas, anyday.
>>
>>61568558
Is it as bad as Rio?
>>
>>61568674
>Is it as bad as Rio?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBTe3c9faxU
You can't get much worse than Rio.
>>
>>61568651

Thanks.

>>61568674

São Paulo is a compete different country compared to Rio and no, it's not.
>>
>>61568558
>ACM1PT
>>
>>61569104

?
>>
>>61569255
ACM1PT when it's read letter by letter it sounds like "haceme un pete" literally, do me a blowjob.
>>
>>61569318

Oh, here we just say BolaGato = BallCat = Boquete = blowjow.
>>
>Your country
Canada
>Do you hate your city/town that you currently live in?
No. I think Saskatoon's pretty great. Youngest city in Canada, growing quickly, a lot of jobs, low taxes and cost of living. Downtown is only OK, though, and everywhere else is completely uninteresting. Definitely a better city to live in than to visit.
>>
>>61566895
My town has only like 40k ppl, kinda boring but comfy. And I would have to pay rent if I move to a more interesting city around here like Neuquén, which it is only 20 minutes by car anyway.
>>
>>61566895
I live in inner London and I hate it.

I want to move to a small comfy town (25-50k people). I despise living here, the only good thing is that I can buy cheap kebabs at any time of the day and shops are always open.
>>
>>61566895
Sweden
I Live in Göteborg Fucking hate it filled with Muslim and fucking immigrants i just want to leave i can't to much at stake
>>
>>61568674

Not the same anon, but São Paulo is okay. It could be better, but its so much better compared to Rio. Rio is a hellish nightmare right now. People should group up, drill the ground and the that hell hole adrift in the ocean.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.