[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OMG FUCKING OMG France created a TV movies on Indochina. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
OMG FUCKING OMG
France created a TV movies on Indochina. It's called "Saïgon", the former name of the Vietnam's capital.
The plot is french soldier during era colonial time. I wank on this. The good old days.
>>
>>61562941
There's no torrents faggot
>>
That's how my granddad and grandmother met. These were the glorious old times.
>>
>>61562941
Does it end with the frog getting executed by the qt to his right?
>>
>>61564778
t. chang dubuisson
>>
>>61562941

She's qt.
>>
>>61564759
It's airing right now negro
>>
>>61564759
Can you find "Soldat Blanc" (white soldier) ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIbb6X4eXss

Another TV movie on Indochina
>>
>>61565012
I googled it and it said it was from fucking 2011.

>>61565026
Actually yes.
>>
>>61564886
People don't find out before I tell them. Feels good man.
>>
You just know it'll be some SJW shit though.
>>
>>61562941
>the former name of the Vietnam's capital
it has never been a sovereign vietnam's capital.
under colonial rule the official capital is hue with the royalty and the french offices are in hanoi.
Saigon is a giant american meme. Do you frogs want to bank on vietnamese american or something.
>>
File: 1352912866283.png (354 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1352912866283.png
354 KB, 5000x5000
>ywn be a french soldier in indochina during the 50s meeting with a qt viet grill and marrying her
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.