[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In England, we have a lot of muh heritagefags that always mention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1436030501970.png (330 KB, 3520x1324) Image search: [Google]
1436030501970.png
330 KB, 3520x1324
In England, we have a lot of muh heritagefags that always mention that they have a grandparent who was Welsh/Irish/Scottish and they are very proud about it. I know that the USA has a lot of muh heritagefags as well, but do other countries have them as well?
>>
>>61551708
paki
>>
>>61551708
Kind of
We are proud of our heritages but others always make fun of it, it is kind of mandatory (expect for jews, you can't make fun of jews)
>>
>>61551708
The bretons but thats about it
>>
>>61551708
The Japanese.
>I'm third generation Jap
>>
Brazil and basically everyone in the New World.
>>
>>61551708
no
everyone is polish
>>
Doesn't it happen in Brazil and Argentina?
>>
Canada, Australia and NZ.
>>
File: proud irish-american.jpg (29 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
proud irish-american.jpg
29 KB, 600x575
>>61551708
Some but not a whole lot from my experience, or at least not as autistic about it as the y*nks are. People might say their family is from wherever and if they've got a foreign sounding name it'll probably be mentioned in conversation at some point but that's it
>>
>>61551708
No.
We are all mongols from central Asia.
And we know it.
>>
>>61551814
> muh ch'tis aussi
>>
No, if anything everyone is trying to remove their heritage
>>
>>61551708
Normally I'm against this behavior.

Buy my family comes from a rural part of Canada that was 100% settled by Scots in the 1790's, everyone intermarried, and no one left for seven generations.

The older generation still have fucked up accents, and people play bagpipes and fiddles and eat haggis like it's no big deal.

Like, they're not even trying to be scottish, that's just what they do.
>>
>>61551708
Mostly hipsters that have Irish blood in them. It's almost as if they're bragging that they come from Irish women that were stolen and brought here to be raped and bear children.
>>
>>61551708
Well, I'm Cajun. I don't really go around spouting off about "muh acadian ancestry", but it does slightly influence the way I live. My grandparents and some of my more distant family speak French. I also eat the food and participate in the holidays and whatnot. Can't say I can't say I particularly enjoy the music though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.