[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How easy is it to emmigrate to the USA? Any Westerner can just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: american-dream-001.jpg (99 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
american-dream-001.jpg
99 KB, 640x360
How easy is it to emmigrate to the USA?

Any Westerner can just go to the USA and get a VISA on arrival and stay 3 months. But what about actual immigration. Getting a permanent residency?

Is it harder for non-Westerners like Polish and Romanians?
>>
>>61549337
Är otroligt lätt att beställa någons födelseattest och göra ssn-intervjun om du är under 30. Lagligt är det ganska krångligt. Du måste ha jobb innan du flyttar, eller så måste du gifta dig med en amerikanska.
>>
It takes years to do it legally.
>>
>>61549337
I know some Polish guy who got in because he's a plumber. Easy as fuck.
>>
>>61549337
Just overstay your visa, it's not like ICE is allowed to do its job.
>>
just overstay your visa, literally no one cares
no one will check
and in certain cities you are legally protected
the worst that can possibly happen is they send you home
>>
get an apartment, pay a water bill, bring the bill in and get a drivers license, take the driver's license to the voter registration place before the election. Bring your voter registration card and drivers license to the social security office and get an SS number, congrats you are now a citizen of the United States.
>>
>>61553796
You need a birth cert and some other stuff as well, easier to apply through mail with fake documents since the age on the ssn isn't used.
>>
just call yourself pablo and come up from mexico, and tell them you'll vote democrat

works every time
>>
>>61554263
Just go to Minnesota, marry some swede American and never leave. Nobody cares about illegal immigrants, sadly.
>>
>>61553658
Only applies to Mexicans etc. Eastern Europeans usually look too white.
>>
>>61554365
you spilled some yellow paint on your flag bro
>>
>>61554365
You become legal that way, they forgive past immigration offences if you get married

Here's how you do it the right way:
1) Get a 0-12 year olds birth cert (not same state as id)
2) Get fake identity documents (from a state with predictable id serial numbers)
3) Dump them in an envelope, together with a ss-5 form. "self" is filing, adress is a post box, don't file parents. Return addr is also a post box. Dump that envelope in a slightly larger envelope. Get an american friend to send it with american stamps to a social security office (use same state as birth cert) and check the post box
After a while you'll get your social security number. Get another fake ID, this time with "your" ssn. Use a DOB approximately matching your real age, same day/month as birth certificate. Use that, the ssn card, and birth cert (blame age on typographical error) to get a dl/passport. Then you return home, don't want to overstay your visa. Fly to the US on your new passport.
>>
>>61554294
my name is legitimately pablo, could i pass for a minority in there? i read on int that some mexicans are white
>>
>>61549337
not gonna lie I get a good chuckle out of all the ass blasted liberals on Trump videos when I have us citizenship and I've never even been there
>>
>>61553590
and much more if you don"t have a good degree
>>
>>61553796
how do you know this trick ?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.