[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am considering traveling the world for lack of marriageable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 14
File: women.png (127 KB, 2753x1400) Image search: [Google]
women.png
127 KB, 2753x1400
I am considering traveling the world for lack of marriageable women here. In green are countries I am considering learning the language and going to for this reason. In red are places I've given up on, including home. What advice does /int/ have for me?
>>
>FINLAND MENTIONED
>>
can you give us the reasoning behind each choice?
>>
File: 8b0.png (10 KB, 450x401) Image search: [Google]
8b0.png
10 KB, 450x401
oh boy

It's an "Beta male traveling the world looking for a new species of woman even though the US probably has the widest range of women in one country on the planet" episode
>>
>>61543190
I'm curious what made you decide on which countries do and don't have desirable women.
>>
>chile
Ctm che aweonao csmculiaowncn
>>
Stop being an uggo.
>>
>>61543253
Literally memes probably

>Learning a language and moving somewhere just to find a gf

Is there any more beta?
>>
>>61543190
just being white no nig or chinky
>>
I'm sorry anon, but if you don't have success with women in your country, you'll have an even harder time abroad.
>>
>>61543190
>What advice does /int/ have for me?
Stop being retarded if you can't find a woman you want where you are, you won't find her anywhere else.

What you need is building relationships having friends, leaving the routine and you may find someone you like, after sharing experiences and memories you'll forge bonds.

Also this
>>61543371
>>
>>61543244
I don't know if you know this, but traveling the US is a wide variety of women.

>>61543238
>>61543253
Not all of them necessarily have to do with the women. As a native of /pol/ there's some bias involved.

>Alaska - home state, more men than women and the women that aren't taken are PNW shitheads
>Hawaii - "Pacific Islanders" of which there are a lot of in Alaska, and I can't stand them here so why would I stand them there
>Portugal/Spain/France/Belgium/Italy/UK/Greece - active terrorist threat
>Albania/Montenegro/Bosnia - majority muslim countries
>Haiti - self explanatory
>Belarus and Cuba - communist, won't let their people marry foreigners

>Chile - distinct lack of Zika
>Iceland/Finland/Estonia/New Zealand - climatically like home but different type of women and low terrorist threat
>Uruguay - heard good things about it I guess, really should be yellow or something
>Switzerland - low terrorist threat (according to ISIS themselves) and I speak the language already
>Poland/Czechia/Slovakia/Hungary/Slovenia - low terrorist threat, women more likely to want to go West (see Trump, married a Czech and then a Slovene)
>South Korea - safe place overall, pretty Westernized. Would have put Japan instead but they had that one murder and I hear anti-American sentiment is rising because of it

Yeah yeah, hurr durr. Idc what you think of my reasoning.
>>
>I am considering traveling the world for lack of marriageable women here
There is no version of this scenario in which you come out on top. Having said that, you should do it anyway.
>>
>>61543190
wow finland mentioned
>>
>>61543217
>>61543448
...Should it not have been?
>>
>>61543190
>chile
I mean you would get a wife instantly, but at what cost OP at what cost
>>
>>61543421
>As a native of /pol/

Topkek

Dude what makes you think you're going to be compatible with another country's culture enough to get married?

How are you going to deal with the language barrier?

You sound like one of those overweight neckbeards who buys a mailorder Ukrainian wife and then she cucks him for a greencard and leaves
>>
>>61543190
have you considered actually traveling to each country before deciding to learn the language and move there? seems like a pretty backwards way to go about things. travel the world and see what places are like for real then choose where to settle down
>>
>>61543421
be careful because in some countries, esecially eastern europe, american travellers are targeted by beautiful women who pretend to be interested in them, but in fact they're just scammers.
>>
>>61543190
>chile
wait what? you could have a prettier girl in Argentina, why us? Our women are boring and dull
>>
>>61543474
I have considered this and I will probably do so. I just want to know a little more.
>>
>>61543484
Because Zika
>>
File: ralph.jpg (26 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ralph.jpg
26 KB, 320x240
>>61543507
Well, that's worse than not being mentioned.
>>
>>61543484
b-but anon why are you so mean to us?
>>
So how is this going to play out?

How do you play to keep up a marriage with a language barrier?

Are you going to move to these countries or are you going to take them back to the US?
>>
>>61543533
LA wea fome weon qliao
>>
>>61543584
meanie
>>
>>61543582
As I said, I learn the language. Bring her back to marry and then translate for her until she figures out English.

If she's Russian (unlikely, because I'm pretty sure an American can't rent an apartment or anything in Russia) language barrier will not be that much of an issue because most ethnic Russians around where I live (there are a lot) are raised bilingual.
>>
>>61543190
Just go down to the lower 48 and pick up a girl anon. You don't have to be an autistic dumbass and go on this journey halfway across the world for a fucking gf
>>
>>61543608
>>61543533
Chilean girls are boring and either they have wide shoulders and no ass, or nice body and inbred face, girls in my country get thick ass and legs as soon as they get their first dicking, I don't know what's worse.
t. first gen chilean
>>
>>61543190
what's wrong with America. I feel the same, women are too slutty and materialistic, but that's not the reason you can't find a decent one. You know yourself, so I won't explain it
>>
>>61543650
Hmm. What field do you work in?

Traveling so much must cost a lot of money.

Why can't you just get an American gf and make it simple?
>Translate for her until she learns english
and you think that will be a successful marriage?
>>
>>61543656
I'm just asking mainly where the best ones are. Not to mention most of your climate is just about unsurvivable for me. I can't take much more than 80F and that's all day every day down there.

Recommend me a state or two.

>>61543678
America is too diverse in its women (culturally as well as racially) for me to make a blanket decision about it. There are places in America where I'm willing to go and places I will avoid like the plague. That's why I didn't mark it at all.
>>
>go traveling around the world because have money and time and boredom
>hang out with random people, one of them ends up becoming my future wife

Plot twist desu
>>
>>61543190
>Finland
Good fucking luck.

Also, Icelanders are legitimately awful. Run by gynocratic poly-bisexual dykes and single mothers
>>
>>61543421
>As a native of /pol/
I cringed so hard it hurts physically. Can't you autistic manchildren stay in your containment board.
>>
>>61543736
>Getting married
>Especially getting married with a language/cultural barrier

Literally inevitable divorce. Enjoy.
>>
>>61543190
>I am considering learning the language
Seeing your flag, all I can say is good luck with that.
>>
>>61543190
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>61543713
Wisconsin and UP Michigan
Cold and austistic like you
>>
>>61543755
She speaks English and I can speak French

She's not a jungle Asian lel
>>
>>61543827
Honestly you should just spread your net wide to the entire area, go from the entire state of Michigan (bar Detroit, but the suburbs are nice) Wisconsin, Minnesota, and the Dakotas. All cold as balls and reasonably conservative for your dumb /pol/ needs. North Dakota has oil like Alaska if that floats your boat
>>
>>61543859
Why get married idiot

Just pump them and dump them. Women get ugly as fuck

I can't imagine having sex(less and less frequently) with the same hole for 10+ years. Can you?
>>
>>61543904
I'm not him but its a matter of maturity. There are more important things with women then just sex. The key is to not choose a fucking whore, because unless you are god damn oblivious to high hell you can detect those who won't be faithful early on.
>>
>>61543978
Is that so?

Why is the divorce rate over 50% then in western countries and even higher in some european ones?

don't you think they say the same thing as you?
>>
>>61544003
The divorce rate is high because people are dumbasses. I'm not going to go further into it because you clearly already have your mind set against me and no amount of arguing on a mongoilian wall painting board with anonumoose people will change your mind.
>>
>>61544035
They say the same thing as you do
>I'm smart, it'll never happen to me!

How can you POSSIBLY decide you'll still be in love 15+ years from now? People change, especially in a decade or more. It's just foolish

There's no point of getting married
>>
File: aww.jpg (7 KB, 201x249) Image search: [Google]
aww.jpg
7 KB, 201x249
>>61543978
>There are more important things with women then just sex
that's gay but very sweet
>>
>>61544074
>ITT leafs who only read the first line of a post
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (24 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
24 KB, 569x428
>>61544074
If he wants to get married, why even try to resist the notion? His mind is as made up as yours is. If he's right then things are better than you realised. But then if it turns out he was wrong and women can hide being a whore from him, then you can gloat and be happy in the fact that you were right and a man's life is ruined since you're such a secure and well-adjusted person.
>>
>lack of marriageable women here
There goes my green card dreams
Also fuck off
>>
>>61544148
Inb4 "muh alimony is theft"
>>
Go to finland or western europe. Slav girls all look like pic related save yourself the trouble
>>
File: alison-gif-88.gif (990 KB, 500x620) Image search: [Google]
alison-gif-88.gif
990 KB, 500x620
>>61544098
>saving thumbnails
Just ignore everything I say from now on
>>
>>61544190
I live around slav girls and they're pretty cute. The ones here just don't like capitalist pigs.
>>
>>61544184
It is, but I didn't come here to contest that.
>>
>>61544148
I actually will say that if you are so terrified of it you can just pick up a girl who has mental issues and make her psychologically reliant on you for stability, and then make it very clear you will drop her flat if she cheats.
>>
>>61544223
Why do you think native ones will
>>
>>61544227
It was bait for the leaf
>>
>>61544242
Because the ones here are straight out of the Soviet Union and were brought up communist. I'm beginning to wonder how many of them have KGB connections. Meanwhile the ones still in Europe are more likely to be raised by parents who put up with communism and don't want it again.
>>
>>61543190
here u will get finessed
>implying spanish girls know english
>>
>>61544148
It's not right or wrong, it's just an illogical choice.

People win the lottery too, but it doesnt making buying a lottery ticket a good choice. Same with risking your assets and child support when the odds are hslf and half
>>
>>61543190
>What advice does /int/ have for me?
If you can't find a girl in your home country that loves you, you can't find a girl anywhere that loves you.
Sure you can find a cheap slut in Indonesia, but she loves your money, not you.
If you look around and only see women who don't love you, chances are the problem is you, not the thousands of women you've encountered.

also
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>61544369
>Implying a fucking beta incel from pol has even talked to over 20 women

He just writes them off as "degenerate" or whatever
>>
>>61544285
Communism ended here at 1980~ the parents lived in the communism. If you are older possibly even your desired wife did
>>
>>61544098
The trick is to not start out with being really fucking gay, which you have already failed by even saving a thumbnail in the first place
>>
>>61544285
You make me embarrassed to be an American. I understand about Alaskan women and all. 95% are either complete sluts, casual drug takers or unattractive natives. And you are probably average at best.

The obvious answer OP is to move to Michigan, North Dakota, Minnesota etc..
They're very similar to Alaska in terms of climate and the type of work available.

Please get rid of your finding romance abroad fantasy as it is only doing you harm.
>>
File: 5a7.png (551 KB, 680x411) Image search: [Google]
5a7.png
551 KB, 680x411
>>61544390
>>
>>61544357
Yeah I know, but why do you care? If it goes wrong, it's his life that's ruined, not yours.
>>
>>61544447
Pls go back to /pol/

don't you have jewish cuckold conspiracies to uncover?
>>
>>61544444
Quints where?
>>
>>61543904
So I don't have to keep going to Europe and figuring out visa loopholes

I wouldn't have considered it if she was just some random woman I have sex with. My wife has been my best friend for years, it wasn't a big deal to get married for us

Divorce rates are skewed by people that get married multiple times anways. Person A gets married 3 times and divorced 3 times. Person B gets married once and never divorces. Divorce rate for those marriages is 75% :^)
>>
>>61544369
Pretty cynical way of looking at things. Sometimes you cross paths with people while travelling you'd never have met otherwise, lots of people meet their spouse that way.
>>
>>61543190
go to the middle east. all the girls there crave cock
>>
>>61544440
I have researched these states and they are still too damn hot. It could be worse but...ugh.
>>
>>61545381
>too damn hot
Just wear shorts all the time you turbo autist if its too hot for you
Every state in America has very extreme temperatures, get over it. Unless you want to stay in Alaska with a bunch of log cabin sluts you have to go to the lower 48
>>
>>61543421
>Belarus and Cuba - communist, won't let their people marry foreigners

Wtf?? Are you retarded??
>>
File: 1465249446317.png (53 KB, 404x402) Image search: [Google]
1465249446317.png
53 KB, 404x402
>>61545461
>I will never live in Alaska with a bunch of log cabin eskimo sluts
>>
>>61547160
He wants to marry someone, and you don't want to marry a slut. Although judging by the fact he goes on /pol/ I doubt he actually has gotten any of the log cabin sluts, the log cabin sluts only can be fun for so long
>>
File: 1384265647081.jpg (170 KB, 605x560) Image search: [Google]
1384265647081.jpg
170 KB, 605x560
>>61547248
A regular eskimo would do since after months in snow, we'd get cabin fever and have a crazy good time. I hear they like alcohol, too, so we'd have something in common.
>>
>>61543190
no
stop
stay out
we're full
>>
>>61543481
Yes, I have seen that movie already
>>
>>61543190
we're full don't come, also marriagable women are everywhere, you just have to look harder. Unless you are going to marry an arab it doesn't really matter that much from which western country you take your women, especially from Finland(top kekkonens) or Estonia
>>
>>61547160
Alaskan women are awful looking they are either fat eskimos or inbred white trash
>>
>>61547948
Alaska is a land of good, hardworking and tough people. I will ask you to retract your statement.
>>
>>61543421
>(according to ISIS themselves)
>>
>>61543190
I'll give you first lesson of polish my american friend.

Kurwa is a god-word, it means everything, it can be placed everywhere and replace almost every word in your speech, for example:

Kurwa idź do sklepu - You should go to a store.

Poszedłes już do tego sklepu kurwa? - Have you already been to the store?

Na co się kurwa patrzysz Amerykański kurwiu? - What are you looking at my american friend?

Co jest kurwa? - Whats up?

Którędy kurwa do baru? - Excuse me, can you tell me which way to the bar, please?

And when it comes to the ladies:

Siema kurwa, pierdolniem w dens czy będziesz tak stała jak te widły w gnoju? - Hello beautiful, would you like to dance with me?

Dawno nie widziałem takiej dobrej kurewki jak ty - It's been a long time since I saw such a gorgeous girl like you.

Enjoy learning polish :)
>>
>>61547785
wtf is this
>>
>>61548612
do you really use kurwa instead of friend?
>>
>>61548643
>he doesn't call his friends whores or faggots
It's a sign of being good friends when you can call each other names like that.
>>
>>61548714
Example for my southern friend:

Kurwa idioto, przegapiłes zjazd! - Oh my, you have skipped your turn!

Ale żes się wczoraj pięknie napierdolił kurwa. - You had quite drunk yourself last night, didnt you?
>>
>>61548820
Like in Polish, we too can use kurba to replace other words or simply as filler.

For example, I can say "Kurba je vroče" (well, I would say "Kurba j uroče." - all together like one word) Which means "Fuck it is hot."
Or
"Kaj je zdaj, kurbe.?" (Kugaj zj, kurbe?") Which is something like What's up.
>>
>>61548903
Do you pronounce 'b' as our 'w'? Or other way, your 'b' is like "Beer" or "Weed"?
>>
>>61548714
I do, but kurva doesnt replace friend in slovak
>>
>>61549125
B is like in Beer. We sometimes pronounce L as W, but the rules are unclear.
>>
>>61543190
wow Finland was mentinoed
>>
>>61549182
Kurba lol ;d Sounds funny. And no, we're not replacing friend with a kurwa. But you can call your friend per "ty kurwo/kurwiu". Or say "Chodź tu kurwa" which doesn't mean "Come here friend" but "Come here for gods sake".
>>
>>61549151
>>61549261
Well of course, kurba doesn't literally mean friend (it still means whore), it's just friendly banter.

>>61549125
B is B. W is a dialect sound that replaces v in some cases. But kurba is pronounced the same way in all dialects, I believe.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.