[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
chinisse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (20 KB, 363x118) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20 KB, 363x118
can someone please translate this?
>>
Ching chong nip nong fong ling-a-long ding-dong... wong gong fong long ping peng pong, chip chong fong fing feng chin zheng xi xu xen ting.
>>
and what it means? lol
>>
>>61542578
It means "mi rike whitu menn bery muchu! I want marry whitu so mi and my famiry get visa and bery rich money! Mi breed whitu slanty eye baby with whitu men and then i divorce and marry another old whitu men for sucky sucky money and visa!"
>>
>>61542578
noob :^)
>>
>>61542538
It says that the Diaoyu islands are the inalienable property of china. Also South China Sea is china. Facts.
>>
ok, i kind of think you dont really read chinisse, thanks any way.
>>
>>61542647
Dude I'm Canadian, of course I can read Chinese! I just translated all for you for nothing? Ungrateful slav.
>>
really? read chinisse? not sure if that what it says, but thx any way
>>
well, the U.S guy says something else, but thx any way
>>
looks like some kind of love message
>>
thats what i think, but cant find anyone to translate it to me :(
>>
>>61542705
Dont trust the leaf and US
>>
>>61542538
"Whatever you do, please don't ignore me... maybe we can make up someday, i wish it was today but, I still want to make up with you... (in love emoji"
>>
Stare at you in a sea of people silently... Despite breathing with the same air, I am unable to hug you. If the space-time, identity, name get changed, hope I can recognize your eyes.
>>
File: 1464088839036.png (14 KB, 487x498) Image search: [Google]
1464088839036.png
14 KB, 487x498
>在人海茫茫中静静凝望着你。。。 尽管呼吸着同一天空的气息、 却无法拥抱到你、 如果转换了时空身份和姓名、 但愿认得你眼睛

My Chinese isn't good enough so here's google translate, seems like a decent translation.

>In the vast sea quietly staring at you. . . Although the sky breathe the same atmosphere, but can not hug you, if the conversion of the space-time identity and name, I hope you recognize the eyes
>>
>>61542538
>a fucking blank
>>
>>61543192
>a fucking pepsi
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.