[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you stop corruption?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: thane-corruption.jpg (31 KB, 670x446) Image search: [Google]
thane-corruption.jpg
31 KB, 670x446
Some guy was poisoned. He was going to blab.
How do you fix it? Can we call some international entity to resolve corruption in Brazil?
>>
File: 27-berlusconi-afp.jpg (85 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
27-berlusconi-afp.jpg
85 KB, 2048x1536
you don't, you have to abuse it to develop the country and arrest those that use it only for personal gain
>>
change the rules of the game somehow
give the crooked people a more viable option than corruption
>>
>>61538799
sounds like a cheap cop-out
>>
>>61538565
>Can we call some international entity to resolve corruption in Brazil?
yes cause corruption only exists in Brazil
>>
>>61538873
its worse here
>>
>>61538892
yes it's the worst place in the world
>>
>Can we call some international entity to resolve corruption in Brazil?
What, like NATO's napalm airstrikes?
>>
>>61538767
This is what idiots say
>>
>>61538824
People engage in corruption if their needs aren't met in many cases and/or no political policy to punish it.
>>
>>61538565
In South Africa our runner-up party is obsessively anti-corruption, so hopefully when they finally overtake the megacorrupt ANC our corruption problem should be reduced drastically, at least at the highest levels.
>>
>>61542706
This desu.
It's a psychological balance.
What are the gains?
What happens if I get caught?
What is the chance that I get caught?

Western officials make enough money with their job anyway, so for them you need a lot of money. There's also not a culture of corruption, so the chances of getting caught are high. It's a virtuous cycle of sorts.

The only way third worlders can compensate is by paying their officials more loan and making the punishment for corruption extremely severe.
Make it death penalty for instance. This will cause a decline in corruption, and you'll enter the virtuous cycle of there not being a culture of corruption so nobody doing it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.