[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know how many percent of the population is black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 4907_35242337_hr.jpg (3 MB, 2036x3040) Image search: [Google]
4907_35242337_hr.jpg
3 MB, 2036x3040
Does anyone know how many percent of the population is black in North African countries like Algeria, Libya and Morocco
>>
>>61536265
you are the one flooded with morrocans, you should know
>>
>>61536265

I don't know, but most of them look quadroons. I can tell that because 'I'm Brazilian.
>>
shit this woman is beautiful, you'll never find someone like that in washington
>>
>>61536265
If we're talking about true black people (and not heavily tanned people), something like 5%, maybe a bit more in Morocco
>>
>>61537445
she's a Somali, and a far-right one at that
>>
>>61536265
>>61537445

She is Somalian.
>>
>>61537445
>you'll never find someone like that in washington

I don't know if you mean DC or Washington state, but DC has the largest Ethiopian diaspora in the US (they look similar too Somalis) and Seattle actually has a decent sized East African population
>>
>Genomic Ancestry of North Africans Supports Back-to-Africa Migrations
>We identify a gradient of likely autochthonous Maghrebi ancestry that increases from east to west across northern Africa; this ancestry is likely derived from “back-to-Africa” gene flow more than 12,000 years ago (ya), prior to the Holocene. The indigenous North African ancestry is more frequent in populations with historical Berber ethnicity. In most North African populations we also see substantial shared ancestry with the Near East, and to a lesser extent sub-Saharan Africa and Europe.

>Mixed origin of the current Tunisian population from the analysis of Alu and Alu/STR compound systems
>As stated in previous anthropological studies,11, 19 three CD4 Alu/STR haplotypes (100(+), 85(−) and 115(−)) present a clear sub-Saharan African origin. In fact, they are absent or present in negligible frequencies in Europeans and Asians, whereas they are often present in high frequencies in sub-Saharan African groups and in relatively low frequencies in some of their neighboring populations. These haplotypes are also present in our two Tunisian samples with a remarkable quantitative difference: the total number of different sub-Saharan African haplotypes in the north-center sample was four times higher (7%) than that of the south (1.7%).
>>
Mauritania has a lot of black people. slavery is still a thing there, but im not sure how connected it is to race
>>
>>61537683
Outlawed but not criminally punished.
Grant slavelike conditions for labour and time working exists worldwide but it's particularly harsh there.

>Slaves are "not restrained by chains" but by "economic" and "psychological" factors. They are denied education in secular fields that provide job skills, and taught that "questioning slavery is tantamount to questioning Islam". There is also a "grey area" or "a continuum" between slavery and freedom in Mauritania—referred to politely as the “vestiges of slavery”—where sharecroppers and workers are exploited by Beydane landowners and bosses.According to Ahmed Vall Ould Dine, of Mauritanian Human Rights Watch, "Slaves tend to develop very close relations with their masters; the freed ones, who are poor and have inherited nothing from their parents, chose to remain under the auspices of their ex-masters as they provide them with basic necessities of life."
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.