[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
normies sleeping hahaha they need to work or go to university
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: feel.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7 KB, 645x773
normies sleeping hahaha

they need to work or go to university hahaha

3:29 here
>>
>>61536261
haha loser has no friends not even his mum loves him hahaha.
>>
This

I love having no money and living with my parents forever. I will never have a girlfriend or be happy hahahaha stupid normies
>>
>>61536261

Serious question, do normie young Spaniards have jobs? Like, what do you guys do all day? It can't be 25% of the population going full "NEETlife" mode.
>>
>>61536418
You are the one who keeps posting about how bad your parents are and yet you keep living with them.
>>
>>61536261
>not being homeless and sleeping at work
hahaha normie
>>
>>61536554
So is being a NEET good or not then? You don't seem to like it very much
>>
File: 1455659592464.jpg (10 KB, 300x194) Image search: [Google]
1455659592464.jpg
10 KB, 300x194
>>61536327
my mom is dead
>>
>>61536596
I'm sorry will life get better will you leave poland?
>>
>Being a NEET is so great haha dumb slaves! except for the part where I have no purpose in life, I'm depressed, I have no friends, no gf and my parents don't like me being a leech. I also have no money and no future..

but besides that it's great! Is this what NEETs really believe? Or is it satire
>>
Fuck it's great having friends, gf, social life etc.
>>
>>61536261
Well mr neet?

If it's so great why are you so depressed?
>>
>>61536261
Today I was deemed "not fit for work" for six months.
>>
>>61536876
Why's that? What's your condition?
>>
>>61536742
>no purpose in life
I need a job to have a purpose?
>I'm depressed
Speak for yourself
>I have no friends
I have a small circle of close friends that I hang out with regularly.
>no gf
Who needs one?
>My parents don't like me being a leech
That's their problem.
>I also have no money and no future
I've saved at least 15 thousand for personal expenses and who cares about the future.

Better take advantage of the long weekend wagecuck. That is if your boss let's you have tomorrow off.
>>
>>61536916
Psychological issues
>>
>>61536742
Not really, at least I don't. I don't think you're slaves or anything, you do what you gotta do. You work good for you. But I have worked before and i hate it. I hate getting out of the house (i feel physically uncomfortable).
And about all those things you pointed out about no friends and o gf, yeah it kinda sucks but I don't really care anymore. If it happens, happens, if it doesn't tough shit.
We all die, in the end it's all for naught.
>>
>>61536932
>I need a job to have a purpose?
A job helps structure your day so you don't sleep until 1 pm everyday and it provides you with funds necessary to live your life. How do you afford things without a job? Ask mom and dad?
>Speak for yourself
NEETs seem to be depressed, quite evident by how many on /r9k/ post about their mental illnesses and depression/anxiety, etc.
>I have a small circle of close friends that I hang out with regularly.

>Who needs one?
Idk, maybe the NEETs who KEEP posting "tfw no gf" over and over?
>That's their problem.
What do you reply to your parents when they ask you why you're being like this? What will you say when they kick you out and you have no job experience or skills?
>I've saved at least 15 thousand for personal expenses and who cares about the future.
Who cares about the future? Maybe you in 5-10 years when you realize you're left with nothing and it's too early to die but yet too late to start living.
>Better take advantage of the long weekend wagecuck. That is if your boss let's you have tomorrow off.
I actually enjoy my job. i spend most of my time posting on 4chan anyways. So I'm getting PAID to do something you do for free. U mad?
>>
>>61536937
Sounds like a fun time. NEET master race amiritght?

>>61537016
>We all die, in the end it's all for naught.
If life is meaningless why don't you kill yourself now then?
>>
>>61537090
I'm not a NEET since NEETs are actually able to work and are cancer because they don't.
>>
>>61537090
>If life is meaningless why don't you kill yourself now then?
wat
you don't need to kill yourself if life is meaningless. what kind of pleb thinking is that
>>
>>61536742
Not a NEET and not Wagie, check mate wagecuck
>>
>>61537182
What are you?

>>61537166
How do NEETs buy things? Do they just ask their parents for an allowance like a toddler?
>>
File: shhh kid (witcher) square.jpg (34 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
shhh kid (witcher) square.jpg
34 KB, 200x200
>>61537090
>If life is meaningless why don't you kill yourself now then?
What a retard. kys
>>
>>61537040
>how do you afford x
bux

Many people are depressed, not just NEETs

>muh gf
Where is the proof that NEETs are the only ones posting this

Luckily my parents aren't retards who kick me out

>start living by working 8 hours a day now
no thx

If you spend most of your time browsing 4chan on your job, your life isn't really that different from a NEET browsing most of his time on 4chan
>>
>>61537273
You are saying life is meaningless and it doesn't matter what you do, so why not kill yourself?
>>
>>61537298
>If you spend most of your time browsing 4chan on your job, your life isn't really that different from a NEET browsing most of his time on 4chan

Except that I get paid money and I obtain experience, other than that it's not much different at all. Totally
>>
>>61537216
Unifag that gets Bennies.
>>
>>61537304
A valiant effort.
>>
>>61537331
If your job which allows you to browse 4chan gives you the experience in life you want, good for you

Also I get enough bux to provide for myself
>>
>>61537345
>Unifag that gets Bennies.

How much bennies do you get?

I'm pretty sure the "neetbux" meme is just a meme. In Canada I've heard that even people with legitimate physical disabilities like missing their fingers only get maybe $1200/month at most, a pitiful amount to live off really
>>
>>61537380
>Also I get enough bux to provide for myself

How much bux do you get? What are your savings after the end of each month?

How much do you have saved/invested? Your retirement lookin good m8?

Where do you picture yourself 10 years from now?
>>
>>61537216
>How do NEETs buy things?
In many European countries - and in Canada too, I always thought - unemployment benefits are pretty high. A friend of mine is a NEET (not completely by choice, though) and his parents are relatively poor as well. Regardless, he can live a comfortable live due to said benefits, being able to pay the rent for a decent apartment, including television and internet, buying healthy food of good quality and going to concerts every few weeks.
>>
>>61537388
Atleast $200 a fortnight, sometimes $150
>>
>>61537434
>In many European countries - and in Canada too, I always thought - unemployment benefits are pretty high

I don't know about Europe but I doubt they're more than about $1500/month, which really isn't much at all. In Canada I've heard even people with legitimate physical disiabilities have trouble getting them and if they do it's not much. Doubt having "anxiety and depression" will get you as much as they claim.

>he can live a comfortable live due to said benefits, being able to pay the rent for a decent apartment, including television and internet, buying healthy food of good quality and going to concerts every few weeks.

What happens when he becomes 35 years old, benefits for some reason get cut off and now he is a 35 year old man with no skills or experience, no savings who has spent the last 10 years doing absolutely nothing? and mcdonalds doesn't want to hire him because they can hire a 17 year old teenager and normal jobs don't want to either because he's a fuckup

I've always been curious what happens to NEETs once they hit a certain age. Do they just hang themselves?
>>
>>61537482
>Atleast $200 a fortnight, sometimes $150

You get under $500/month?

That's fucking nothing. I make than in 3 days. How do you live off $500/month?
>>
>>61537409
Close to 1k euro's a month, I have 5k saved and used a few k on random shit again. You can get a decent apartment and live on your own for less than 1k here

In 10 years, I dunno, maybe I found something that seems purposeful to me by then. I'll be avoiding working an 8 hour job I don't like as long as I can though

But 10 years is a long time, how would you like to work for another 10 years at the job you're at now, you're going to be browsing 4chan for the next 10 years on your job gaining experience?
>>
>>61537557
>Close to 1k euro's a month

That sucks bro. I wouldn't be able to live off $1k/month. Feel bad for you desu.

>how would you like to work for another 10 years at the job you're at now, you're going to be browsing 4chan for the next 10 years on your job gaining experience?

Most white collar jobs are like that.

You don't really think people spend 8 hours a day WORKING, do you? You basically come in, read some news, work a little bit, go on break, walk around, go on smoke break blahblahblah. You're only working maybe half the time at most
>>
>>61537492
He gets his rent paid plus 400$. So, all in all, nothing near to 1500$ but still more than enough to live. Besides food and stuff, what should be buy anyway? He downloads stuff like music, movies, books from the internet for free, and if he wants to travel to, say, Amsterdam, he hitchhikes and sleeps in tents etc. so what's left to buy?

And that his benefits will be cut off one day is highly unlikely - on the contrary, they tend to increase overtime, more and more. But assuming this would happen, he'd be pretty much fucked, you're right.
>>
File: funnystuff2.jpg (941 KB, 4129x4090) Image search: [Google]
funnystuff2.jpg
941 KB, 4129x4090
LMAOO FUCKING NORMIES

havent slept for 2 days because of depression and panic attacks FUCKING FUNNY IM TELLING YOU ALL
4:30 here
>>
>>61537508
I live with my family still
>>
>>61537492
>I doubt they're more than about $1500/month
Much less, for sure. But how would you be spending that amount, excluding obvious luxury like travel? Seems to me that for you (and perhaps your countrymen), sustenance is on another level entirely.
I work 40 hours a month and get by comfortably with 800€. If I weren't too lazy I could likely have 200€ in rent funded by the government, too.
>>
File: fug.jpg (21 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
21 KB, 150x200
A literal 10/10 wants me lads, and I don't know what to do about it. Ahahaha fuck. She's so beautiful.
>>
>>61537698
>I live with my family still
Damn that stinks. I can't imagine still living with mine.

How do you bring girls over to your parents house? Isn't it awkward?

>>61537717
>But how would you be spending that amount, excluding obvious luxury like travel?

Investing the money so that I can retire at like 40 years old and not have to work ever again.
>>
>>61537651
>But assuming this would happen, he'd be pretty much fucked, you're right.

Well I just mean i'd hate to have to be dependent on someone else for my income, knowing that if for some reason one little policy changed I'd all of a sudden become broke.
>>
>>61537628
1K is enough to get around here though, after having payed of all necessities I still have a few hundred to spend

Yea I imagined so, they might as well cut off all the BS time wasting and have you come over 5 or 6 hours a day instead
>>
i fucking hate my live :(
>>
>>61537691
What reason do you have to be depressed?
>>
File: 1462625530119.jpg (61 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1462625530119.jpg
61 KB, 900x900
>>61537758

Yeah it's awkward as, especially since I don't really get along with them. In fact we hate each other

>How do you bring girls over to your parents house? Isn't it awkward?
JUST
>>
>>61537866
>Yeah it's awkward as, especially since I don't really get along with them. In fact we hate each other

That doesn't sound too fun lad. Are you planning on moving out eventually soon?
>>
>>61537781
I'd hate that too. My intention wasn't to portray being a NEET as an adorable life choice, I just wanted to answer your question how NEETs can live an okay life without being directly independent from anyone but the government like, as you've mentioned, their parents.
>>
>have a job
>my own place
>gf moved back to fucking Australia and we try to organize a visa for me
>every single moment when I'm alone depression and anxiety kicks in
>feels like the only cure is getting drunk since drugs and weed won't help or will make it worse

It's not that fun
>>
>>61537919
I dunno m8. I don't think I'll ever understand it.

It's being content with being mediocre and "just getting by". Seems like a really sad and pitiful existence for an adult man.
>>
>>61537911
In the next two years hopefully.
>>
I got 2 trades (one from dad since he's a Carpenter but I decided to do HVAC once I finished my apprenticeship with him and then the switch to HVAC wasn't bad because I did this all very early) but then got disabled pretty hard.

I worked a lot before and I liked working but Neeting it up is nice too since I do stuff asides from computer stuff like reading, walking the cat (she just follows me as I go, sometimes takes a rest in my arms. Pretty sweat deal), visit friends and help other people with career questions.
>>
>>61537830
Why's that?
>>
>tfw no matter how hard I work, some NEET on a 1st world country earns more than me by just claiming "disability"

Honestly, I pray every day for ISIS to take over the West
>>
>>61538035
>In the next two years hopefully.

Good. I'd highly advise you to move out as soon as you are able to.

Don't fall for the "giving mr Shekelburg $5000 in rent every month" memes. You'll feel like an actual man and enjoy having freedom when you move out. Goes doubly so if you don't get along too well with your parents(as is commonly the case). You'll probably even find you and your parents get along much better when you only see eachother a few times a years on birthdays or whatever.

>>61538107
Start some retarded online business m8. You can make bank thanks to the internet these days.

There's opportunity everywhere around you. Back in the day to start a business you needed like $200k to open a store. Now you can open a website nearly for free.
>>
>>61538107
>>61538136
To add to this. People make like $6k/month on /biz/ from selling shit on ebay. Opportunity is everywhere my lad.
>>
>>61537758
>Investing the money so that I can retire at like 40 years old and not have to work ever again.
I'm sure you realize that making your money work for itself would require knocking it up several notches from sustenance in the CURRENT YEAR.
It's certainly a valid goal, though not necessarily more so than committing double the time for minimum effort, especially if you at all enjoy the job.
>Start some retarded online business m8
I have plenty of ideas and the skill to make them happen. Just not much of an incentive right now.
>>
>>61537691
>staying awake because of panic attacks
i know that feel bro, stay strong
>>
>>61538136

Every retard around me seems to be making tons of money with all kinds of shady online shops. Facebook "store" pages and stuff like that, where they all buy stuff from China and sell them here 3x more expensive.

If I could go back in time like 10 years with all the knowledge i have right now, i will probably be rich by now.

But the market is way too oversaturated right now.
>>
>>61538216
>I'm sure you realize that making your money work for itself would require knocking it up several notches from sustenance in the CURRENT YEAR.

Well yeah... Why would you live with just enough to survive? What if you become ill or something goes wrong in your life and you don't have more than enough to pay for that month's rent?

>>61538262
>If I could go back in time like 10 years with all the knowledge i have right now, i will probably be rich by now.
>But the market is way too oversaturated right now.

Lololololol.

>If i could go back 10 years in time with the knowledge I have no
>Market is oversatured

M8. That's what EVERYONE says at ANY year. Everything is always over saturated, and there is always a way to make good money. At any time period or any year. Just innovate and adapt.

Before the automobile was created niggas wuz saying "What the fuck horse carriages is such a good idea, why the fuck couldn't I come up with this shit 20 years ago? I'd be rich right now", and then someone invented the automobile.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.