[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, the Hungarian course on Duolingo is now on beta, it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Hungarian beta duolingo.png (37 KB, 968x347) Image search: [Google]
Hungarian beta duolingo.png
37 KB, 968x347
Guys, the Hungarian course on Duolingo is now on beta, it was just released some moments ago, I noticed when I was scrolling in the courses page, and went here to let you know.
>>
>>61529058
Have you tried it yet?
>>
>>61529058
thanks for letting us know
i hope several beta testers start commenting on grammar and reporting mistakes already before taking a course about a language i know shit about though
>>
>>61529240
Yes I did, it was like I expected, hard since the very beginning.

>>61529253
Yeah, I hope that too, there's almost no discussion in the course at the moment.
>>
About time. Instead of doing shit like Klingon, they need to implement jap to english, instead of inglish for jap they have now for japan.
>>
>>61529647
That doesn't surprise me considering the language. I thought the first few lessons would be somewhat easy though.
>>
>>61529798
kill yourself, weeb
>>
File: 1462101930317.jpg (46 KB, 541x554) Image search: [Google]
1462101930317.jpg
46 KB, 541x554
>>61529798
This
>tfw they started on korean course before japanese
>>
>>61529058
to be honest it sucks in my opinion
the creators used words that I, personally, would not use in any conversations, but hey it's a good start to learn the language
>>
>>61533119
I might help those fags and give them advice to not use unused words and use shorter and much better words
>>
>>61529058
btw it's also hard for a native speaker to do this course 100% because there are like 20 translations for every word and you don't know which ones did they use
>>
>>61529798
Unlike Japanese, Klingon is relevant to people who get laid.
>>
All hungaryboos are just gonna try learning it for 1 week then stop. retarded language
>>
>>61533451
this
if any of you really want to learn the language find a Hungarian girlfriend
>>
File: is cat mé, miú.jpg (22 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
is cat mé, miú.jpg
22 KB, 268x265
>>61529058
If people feel the need to wait for Duolingo to run a course do they really have any chance of learning that language?
>>
>>61533179
please do so
report as much as you want/can
>>
>>61534077
Duolingo attracts the "learn x in 2 months!" meme and thinks by learning spoonfed prestructured sentences they are fluent
>>
I want to learn Greek
>>
>starts in phrases
>name category
>tons of errors
Yeah you know what I'll just wait until it gets better.
>>
>>61534133
It's cool to see the very basics of a language but it really does not help that they have (or had) a % fluency as a progress marker.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.