[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you know any famous Lithuanian people? for example Robertas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: levi.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
levi.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
do you know any famous Lithuanian people?

for example Robertas Levandauskis, famous Lithuanian football player
>>
Auri Skarbalius is very famous here
>>
>>61525549
Polish are the lowest forms of life. That whole country must be annihilated. Their language is vomit-inducing
>>
>>61525639
Exucse me, but who the fuck are you?
>>
>>61525639
Ignore this cumstain, Polishbros.
We love you.
>>
Mirrin that adonis belt.
>n-no homo
>>
>>61525778
Gross, thou certainly needs to fuck off to there and stay there.
>>
Charles Bronson
>>
>>61525549

No.
>>
There's a famous basketball player here in Toronto Jonas Valanciunas pretty based
>>
>>61525865

>born in the USA
>has no litwa citizenship

nice try but no. he's as lithuanian as Steve Jobs is a syrian.
>>
File: empDo11.jpg (75 KB, 736x1106) Image search: [Google]
empDo11.jpg
75 KB, 736x1106
>>61525549
Lewandowski is Silesian.
But what could you know, pleb from Małopolska.
>>
>>61526023
I'm from Kurpie actually

and Lewandowski is a Jewish last name
>>
sabonis
montiejunas
valanciunas
>>
Zydrunas Savickas - really strong guy, broke numerous strongman records and won a lot of titles

Dick Butkus - famous football linebacker often considered to be one of the greatest football players of all time

Jason Sudeikis - famous comedy actor

Lauren Lapkus - minor comedy actress
>>
>>61527488
>Sudeikis

Always thought that he was Greek for some reason.
>>
Lewandovski is sarmatian jew.
>>
Rūta Meilutytė. Lithuanian competitive swimmer, Olympic gold medalist, and world record-holder. She is the current world record holder in the 50-meter, 100-meter breaststroke (long course) and 100-meter breaststroke (short course). At the age of 17 she is also the first and the only swimmer in history to win all the possible swimming titles in all age groups.

saw her on TV
>>
>>61531529
Funny you say that because I always thought he was Greek too

His last name definitely sounds Greek to me
>>
Robertas Zemeckia
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.