[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are British people so evil? Seriously, I get scared around them.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (24 KB, 440x280) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24 KB, 440x280
Why are British people so evil?

Seriously, I get scared around them.
>>
We've knew that since the beginning Tbh.
>>
>>61523841
I know what you mean just yesterday i was having a nice walk around Paris when a disgruntled englishman came to me on his unicycle and asked me to return back to france, before i could tell him I was already in france he started grunting "Expat not immigrant !" and anally masturbating with a dildo shaped like the queen, using tea as lube.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 157x157) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 157x157
>>61523994
>mfw trying to picture this scenario
>>
>>61523994
The absolute state of French """banter"""

Fuckin hell.
>>
>>61523994
m8 I think you ate the wrong kind of frog, that sounds like a hallucination
>>
File: Spilliband.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
Spilliband.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
>>61523994
You did your best and that's all we can ask for.
>>
EU makes me feel more terrible. that's an alternative big nazi.
>>
They're the ones who actually helped us during WW2, and their chocolate is pretty good. Looking past their banter and poor dental care, they're pretty okay.
>>
>>61527622
>their chocolate is pretty good
Not so much now. Cadbury's got bought out by Kraft and they keep messing with the ingredients :/
>>
>>61523841
>sissy yank boys
>>
File: Red Ed.jpg (65 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
Red Ed.jpg
65 KB, 500x484
>>61523841
How could you feel scared around someone like this?
>>
You need brains to be evil, m8.
Brits are just perfidious.
>>
>>61523841
BOO
>>
>>61523994

surprisingly good post
>>
>>61523841
>Why are British people so evil?
They're religious zealots. Brits are always angry and yelling about god.
>>
>>61528137
Yeah. While the normal Cadbury chocolate is still pretty tasty, the diabetes eggs just aren't the same
>>
>>61523841
Germanics are naturally pure evil.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.