[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is no such thing as an 'european' identity, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 37
File: Europe-satellite-map.jpg (638 KB, 1219x1075) Image search: [Google]
Europe-satellite-map.jpg
638 KB, 1219x1075
There is no such thing as an 'european' identity, but if there was, what would it be based on? Is there anything everyone across Europe can actually agree on?
>>
>>61520648
Pls no. Are gonna start another thread about European federalism?
>>
>Is there anything everyone across Europe can actually agree on?
Nope
>>
>>61520648

yes
>Norway, best
>>
>>61520648

Turkey is not European
Being polite
Having good manners
Aesthetics are important
Peaceful life
Education should be available to everyone
>>
>>61520707
At first I figured: "Hating islam and drinking beer" but then I remembered Albania.
>>
>>61520778
i agree
>>
>>61520816
And bosnia and kosovo
>>
The Netherlands is pretty much a mix of Germanic + French + Britbong culture + a bit of our own.

But we have nothing to do with Poles or Czechs.
>>
>>61520862
You should have tried harder.
>>
>>61520648
>There is no such thing as an 'european' identity, but if there was, what would it be based on?
The history. The Roman empire, fall of Rome, HRE, plagues, Thirty Years' War, Napoleon, two world wars, Soviet Union, cold war, etc.
A lot of stuff has happened and it influenced the history of all our nations.

And also our cultures and languages of course. We might have a variety of cultures and languages in Europe today, but they all have the same (Indo-)European root. Only Finns and Basques speak a non-Indo-Euopean language.
>>
>>61520778
This - basically just turn the EU into a norway appreciation club
>>
>>61520985
Serbs are Orthodox Turks so whatever you think wouldn't work, there's a small difference between Albanians, Kosovars, Bosniaks and everything that was under Ottoman rule for centuries
>>
>>61520985
You mean, despite you nato fags bombing our civilians? Yeah, silly us for giving up
>>
Identity has nothing to do with "we have to agree".
>>
Hating gypsies
>>
>>61521370
Your mom is a Turk, you coastal shitskin.
>>
We wuz Rome!
>>
>>61520648

Our hate against gypsies.
>>
>>61521375
We're not in NATO! Don't believe their lies.
>>
>>61521453
this
>>
>>61520648
If anything France is THE nation of Europe since always
>>61521089
>
>
>
>>
>>61521453
That IS hard to argue against.

>>61521388
Agree upon, share, inherited, consider familiar, believe in, whatever.
>>
>>61521486
Indeed. It's not like Marti Oiva Kalevi Ahtisari came to Belgrade and flatout told us that NATO will burn the country to the ground if we do not surrender.

Interestingly enough, like they always do, he earned himself a Nobel Prize in Peace.
>>
>>61520648
Gypsies are scum.
>>
>>61521528
>If anything France is THE nation of Europe since always
No. You are based on a Roman province. Romans took your people as their bitches. Germanics are the conquerers of Rome, therefore the rightful owners of Europe. You can't even claim Karl the Great because he was Germanic too.
>>
It used to be Christendom.
>>
>>61521628
If it makes you feel any better I didn't vote for him in the presidential elections.
>>
File: 1460853491887.jpg (38 KB, 304x305) Image search: [Google]
1460853491887.jpg
38 KB, 304x305
>>61521708
>this is what the eternal Huns actually believe
>>
>>61520865
>But we have nothing to do with Czechs
Surprisingly, you do.

Irreverent and tolerant attitude, pragmatism and secularism, love of beer.
>>
>>61521740
Well, Serbs don't really blame you for anything, I don't blame you either. You're good people. We can't tag you as bad because of one bloodthirsty greedy cunt.
>>
>>61521820
He speaks the truth, Jean.
>>
File: hhhhhhhe.png (477 KB, 681x493) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhhe.png
477 KB, 681x493
>>61521708
>Germanics are the conquerers of Rome, therefore the rightful owners of Europe
Germanics litteraly made Rome collapse because they were late in term of civilisation, Rome was good for Europe, its fall isn't a good thing.
>>
>>61521857
By the time Rome split and the western half dissolved roman culture had been taken over by no-fun-allowed tryhards.
>>
>>61520648
Passive aggressively hating each other deep down?
>>
>>61521949
Roman culture still remained to a small extent in Italy Spain Portugal and France.
>>
File: 6941359626.jpg (25 KB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
6941359626.jpg
25 KB, 440x300
>>61521857
Sucking Roman dicks is not civilization.
>>
>>61521852
>this is what the eternal Huns little bros actually believe
Germanics are akin to Syrians fleeing war from their territories, they didn't conquer shit, they even fought for Rome and were part of the Imperial army during the late Empire.
Rome imploded on itself due to a shit economy and the army getting too big and thus too demanding.
>>
>>61520648
>Europe can actually agree on?
As attested by history, we are quite eager to rally around the "muslims out REEEEE" ideal.
>>
>>61522004
It is. Look at all that is left of roman civilisation, we got aqueducs, bridges, forums, arenas everywhere. Not to mention the pax romana. Romans did improve the quality of life of the people throughout all of their empire.
>>
>>61520648
>There is no such thing as an 'european' identity
u w0t m8.
There are core principles that most europeans agree on that non europeans don't necessarily agree on or have simply adopted.
Stuff like ideas of individual freedom. It originated in europe and it is part of the european identity that others have adopted.
>>
>>61522074
Yeah well, remember you're trying to reason with a swamp kraut.
>>
>>61522130
I understand that Latvia has no culture and has to share with others but the rest of us do. Even Belgium.
>>
>>61521857
>Rome was good for Europe, Rome was good for Europe, its fall isn't a good thing.
Romans marched into foreign lands, raped, robbed and killed people just like they wanted and took them their land as provinces because they thought everyone would be happy to live under Roman rule. Romans are the original fascists.
>>
File: 7PD0c5Eu.png (84 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
7PD0c5Eu.png
84 KB, 351x351
>some thread about something
>Serb comes in
>STOP BOMBING US NATO

when did it go wrong? is there any hope fo Serbia?
>>
>>61521857
Rome was good for europe up until the point were they fucked their society up to the point that they had to constantly wage war against people so they could tax the living shit out of them in order to pay their soldiers enough money to let the emperor rule as a tyrant.

Also, importing germanics and letting them settle in exchange for military service is as smart as importing muslims so they can pay your pension.
>>
>>61521370
Stipe pls
>>
>>61522311
Litteraly all peoples of Europe were invading each other at that period. Rome was no better, nor worse than other. But still, once they reached a new land, they made it better.
>>61522329
Of course, I'm not denying it declined.
>>
>>61522299
Are you saying you don't believe in individual freedom, human rights, democracy, respect for human life and the rule of law?
All of these are quintessential European values.
>>
>>61522311
you did the exact same thing more than once in history
>>
>>61522326
I imagine getting shit on for two decades and being made into monsters by the Western media took its toll.
>>
>>61522299
>you must engage in petty nationalism and act like europeans have nothing in common, otherwise you have le no culture xD
>>
We are better than everybody else.
We have the highest form of culture.
We have the best languages.
We are actually the most diverse looking people.
We have the best food.
We have contributed the most to human advancement.

I could easily come up with more.
>>
>>61520648
Yes. That we all hate those fuckers in the next town.
>>
>>61522472
I understand that Slovakia has no culture...
>>
>>61522014
Your Roman ancestors were literally Syrian immigrants. Just as Syrians are too weak and lazy to fight for their country today your ancestors were too weak and lazy to fight for Rome and had to hire German mercenaries.
>>
>>61522512
couldn't have said it better myself
>>
>>61522568
Murritard education everyone.
>>
File: frog.jpg (28 KB, 975x600) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
28 KB, 975x600
>>61522449
You are making yourself a monster in this thread. You've never been the evil one for other european people. Stop behaving like a bad guy, because you aren't one.
>>
>>61522512
Speak for yourself buddy
>>
>>61522644
Look Polebro, if you look from the beginning, we didn't enter the thread going 'NATO PLS'. At first there was that Finnish lad that mentioned hating Islam and drinking beer as something that all Europeans can get behind, and then we came to the conclusion that there are Albania and Bosnia in Europe, which are dominantly Muslim countries. Then the Finnish lad implied that there wouldn't be any if we did a better job, and that's how we arrived at NATO.

But I agree in general, we should fuck off with all the NATO hate in the threads. But that's hard for us considering the damage they caused, but we'll get better. We never surrender.
>>
>>61522568
and you ancestors came from europe.
asswipe
>>
I have no beef with you people but I would never share a country with you, it's already tiring enough to share it with my own countrymen
>>
>>61520648
We hate muslims.
>>
>>61521670
this.

>>61520816
Well, the albanians have some weird muslim sect that is ok with getting hammered on whine.

"A Bektashi was praying in the mosque. While those around him were praying "May God grant me faith," he muttered "May God grant me plenty of wine." The imam heard him and asked angrily why instead of asking for faith like everyone else, he was asking God for something sinful. The Bektashi replied, "Well, everyone asks for what they don't have."

A Bektashi joke.
>>
>>61520648
British 'tourists'.
>>
>>61523007
Who is "we"? Our politicians obviously do not.
>>
File: schellenbaum2.jpg (57 KB, 214x365) Image search: [Google]
schellenbaum2.jpg
57 KB, 214x365
>>61522445
Yes, but Romans inspired us. HRE (first Reich), Kaiserreich (second Reich) and Nazi-Germany (thrid Reich) were just Germanized copies of the Roman empire. Or why do you think they've designed their armies and banners like Roman legions? The Prussian and Germany army had a lot in common with the Roman legions when it comes to discipline and style. Even the modern German Bundeswehr still has similar stuff.
>>
>>61522004
>swamp germans in charge of telling what its civilization
>>
>>61523232
>let's all listen to the Spaniard
>>
File: voltaire.png (1009 KB, 760x920) Image search: [Google]
voltaire.png
1009 KB, 760x920
>>61522311
>Romans marched into foreign lands, raped, robbed and killed
> because they thought everyone would be happy to live under Roman rule
yeah, who they think they are? trying to bring civilization, doesnt matter barbarians were mudhut dwelling savages its their culture and we must accept it
>>61523139
>
>
>
>>
>>61521089
Basques + Finno-Ugric languages (includes hungarian, finnish, estonian, karelian etc.)
>>
File: holy.png (119 KB, 346x534) Image search: [Google]
holy.png
119 KB, 346x534
>>61523139
>>
File: 1382905754397.png (35 KB, 370x235) Image search: [Google]
1382905754397.png
35 KB, 370x235
>>61520648
>>61520648
There is a thing as european identity. I don't have much time just off the top of my head:

>believe in universal human rights
>right to privacy is relatively huge compared to other areas of the world
>no discrimination based on gender, sexuallity, political views, race and so on
>many european counties experiences first- hand left or right dictatorships and thus believe strongly in democracy; measures to prevent abuse of power
>parliamentarism

>mostly common law countries

>mostly believe to some extent that protection of consumers, renters, employees and generally weaker parties is necessary to some degree - no absolute freedom of contract.
>similarily markets need some form of control

>no-more-war mentality; generally more consent-oriented. War as a last last last last case option to assert interests

Could come up with more but gotta leave.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
>>61523873
>Left-wing values
>European values
>>
>>61523139
>Yes, but the Romans inspired us
Its not our fault! The ghost of rome keeps possesing us ;__;

Besides that, its true, the germanics soaked up some roman culture and continued it, espeacially in the rhineland.
Now, with the HRE having north italy, the roman thing should be kinda covered, holyness is subjective but legit if you get enough priests together who sanctifie it and Empire...
Well it was as big as the Assyrian Empire, which was the first of empires and all the little states had little own cultures which could be empired on+poles, sorbs and tzechs and frisians living among the germans being subjects to the empire.
>>
>>61523873
Well, maybe one more thing.

>Our histories are very intertwined, they can't be seperated, we were often attacked/ruled by the same countries/rulers, were as often allied as we fought each other. Every new political/technical/military spread over europe more or less at once and so on.

>>61523873
Well, sorry to break it to you but /pol/ values aren't really exactly main stream or socially acceptable.
>>
>>61523916
Leftism is literally the most European thing ever since the french revolution
>>
Christian values, like it or not.
>>
>>61520648
War is bad, let us unite to prevent it

I think we all agree at least on that
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>61520985
>Yay, ethnic cleansing
>>
>>61524244
No.
>>
>>61523873
That's France since 1789. Other countries followed suit rather late, with the former Commie slavshit countries only accepting them since 1990. By your logic European culture is at best 30 years old.

>right to privacy is relatively huge compared to other areas of the world
Compared to SOME other areas in the world. others, like Murika and Japan, value it even more. Hell, Japanese culture in its entirely revolves around the difference between the "outside face" (tatemae) and "inside face" (honne).

>no discrimination based on gender, sexuallity, political views, race and so on
Again, incredibly recent. And the EU treaties have clauses allowing for affirmative action, which is... discrimination based on race, gender and sexuality.

>many european counties experiences first- hand left or right dictatorships and thus believe strongly in democracy
The first true democracies with true universal suffrage arose in the early 20th century. Yeah, nice European culture you have there. American culture literally goes further back than this.

>Parliamentarism
France is a Presidential Republic. I guess it's not European then?

>Mostly common law countries
LITERALLY. ONE. COUNTRY.

>mostly believe to some extent that protection of consumers, renters, employees and generally weaker parties is necessary to some degree
Economic ideas are now cultural ideas? You're pathetic.

>no-more-war mentality; generally more consent-oriented. War as a last last last last case option to assert interests
....Stop posting anytime.

>Could come up with more but gotta leave.
Convenient, you have no time to defend your incredibly shitty ideas. Where are you going this late at night, hanging out with friends? You're on 4chan, you don't have friends.

>>61524080
Left back then means something entirely different from left now. The 1789 left wing would be moderate right by today's standards.
>>
>>61523873
k. Since the 60s I guess, but the idea was around longer then that, with some christian and enlightement values playing into it.

>right to privacy is relatively huge
I never thought about this so its not really an identity thing. I dont know however about how all other cultural spheres are different.

>parlamentarianism/democracie
granted, the idea is quiete old, not universally european, but a defining european trait.

>protection of consumers, renters, employees and generally weaker parties is necessary to some degree

Who doesnt (in theory)?

>no-more-war mentality
In west europe, the southeast is different.
Also the french were still quiet militant for a long time along others, just look at the colonial wars up until the 60s.

A lot of the stuff you describe seems to only be fully embedded in europe after the 60s and then extended eastwards after the wall fell.

>>61524080
This however seems also true :/
>>
>>61524023
Well, sorry to break it to you but mindlessly parroting your media isn't exactly intellectually acceptable.

The early Romans would laugh at these values. And the late Romans, well they are comparable to the EU in degeneracy, greed and incompetence. A few great Roman leaders even tried to create a kind of holy book for the empire, to restore the old values (the Aeneid). But at this point the invading tribes were more disciplined and realistic than the average faithless and pampered Roman individual.
>>
>>61524311
You don't think this continent has saw enough deaths already ? The immense majority of them white people's ?
>>
>>61524094
You conservative retards keep paying lip service to Christian values but your values are secular liberalism.
>>
>>61520865
Czechs are westernized slavs
>>
>>61524318
Not really. We were never warmongers.
1938 (Munich) and 1968 (Warsaw Pact invasion) attest to that.
>>
>>61523873
In essence, Europe is more leftist oriented while America is more liberal oriented. This dichotomy is relatively recent though.
>>
>>61524299
>implying we started it
>implying it was ethnic cleansing
>implying it wouldn't do us good in a long run not having a potential jihadist country in Europe

And you cunts aren't really helping either:
>Serbs are kebab removers
We didn't kill them because they were Muslim, we killed them because they wanted to harm us, simple as that. We don't hate Islam because 'muh muslims', we hate them because they've brought us harm and are usually shit people.
>>
>>61524368
>A lot of the stuff you describe seems to only be fully embedded in europe after the 60s and then extended eastwards after the wall fell.
Of course it is. Anything further back than that only reveals how much Europe isn't unified.

That's why the EU insists on destroying local cultures and replacing it with some non-offensive, globalist post-60s bullshit.
>>
>>61524458
Meant to reply to (You)>>61524368
>>
>>61520816
We don't actively hate Islam but then again we don't actively hate anything other than Serbia. We actively love alcohol though.

t. Kosovar
>>
>>61520648
That lingering sense of superiority we all agree that we have in regards to non-european countries: while every still believes his country to be the center of the world in the sense of culture, we all agree that the other European countries are still better than the rest of the world.
>>
All of Europe should adopt Dutch culture. I think we'll find a middle ground somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdV4S6lMK5Y
>>
File: 1452289341817[2].jpg (71 KB, 400x465) Image search: [Google]
1452289341817[2].jpg
71 KB, 400x465
>>61524557
>That lingering sense of superiority we all agree that we have in regards to non-european countries
>We
Only France, Britain, Spain, Portugal and the Netherlands m8. The rest of you faggots are just second stringers running along with "WE WUZ EMPIRES, WE WUZ COLONIZING DA WORLD AND MAKIN' TALL BUILDINGS WITH OUR MINDZ!"
>>
>>61524610
Who the fuck is that?
>>
>>61524399
I think he is saying that our troops spelunking in Mali and back then the middleeast on Americas behalf speak against you.

Besides that, yes the mood is vers pacifist and I like that, I wonder how pacifist the average nonwestener is, war gets fostered by a few radicals driving the rest usually.
>>
>>61524665
A gay gypsie hairdresses who makes pyjamas and sings songs.
>>
>>61524470

This is a delicate subject, but from what I've read/listen online the wars started mainly due to Slovenia and Croatia wanting to move away from the federation and Serbia refusing.

>>implying it wouldn't do us good in a long run not having a potential jihadist country in Europe

If it was the case, why didn't we genocide the Krauts ? Why didn't we genocide soviets while they didn't have nukes ? Because they are the terrorists/nazis/ebil oppressors, not us.
Also, nice minority report thinking, punishing people before they actually commit the crime.
>>
>>61524244
>War is bad, let us unite to prevent it

I agree. That's why you don't open borders without requesting something and without setting limits. Open borders guarantee war in the long run.
>>
>>61524718
*hairdresser
>>
>>61524671
Unconditional pacifism is the coward's ideology. A man (though admittedly there's very few of them left) would rather die on his feet than live on his knees.
>>
>>61524671
>our troops spelunking in Mali

This is different. Mali is directly in the French sphere of influence and they requested our aid, celebrated it even. It isn't war, merely protecting an old ally.
>>
>>61524557
Well, I imagine that most of the world can agree, but you and the Frenchies, but especially you are the pinnacle of art in the world. Literally everything, books, music, art, philosophy were without match for the longest time. Although that kind of started fading afterwards as the millenia was ending, especially with Italy, the French took the torch from you. Other European countries caught up at that time.
>>
>>61524629
>tfw i read Spain and WE WUZ in a the same paragraph and i got triggered without reading
i was about to begin a wave of shitpost "swamp germans reeeeeeeeeeee"
>>
>>61524629
It isn't just about colonial powers, bro. It's about agreeing that anywhere but Europe sucks donkey balls.
>>
File: Goya war impaling.jpg (152 KB, 1019x770) Image search: [Google]
Goya war impaling.jpg
152 KB, 1019x770
>>61524776
Now youre speaking of defensive war?
I guess it was about the "lets civilize some savages/I want your stuff and in fact that clay belonged to me 600 years ago anyway!" kind of war in the beginning.
>>
>>61524776
So, saying frogs shouldnt have killed one of the few african leaders who was easy to deal with is "the coward's ideology"
>>
>>61520648

Look at Belgium
That's basically what a European superstate would look like
>>
>>61524898
Not saying every war ever fought was just, that's retarded, but this concept of a just war has existed since at least 400 AD.
>>
File: Goya_War3.jpg (178 KB, 1024x770) Image search: [Google]
Goya_War3.jpg
178 KB, 1024x770
>>61524804
Mh, ok.
How about Lybia then?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwTzXkJeSFs
>>
>>61524757
Even hardcore leftists thinkers (a man on radio who openly advocated for "Multicultural, tolerant and open Europe", that's literally Hitler here) acknowledged that Merkel-style open borders was stupid.

He said he find himself completely torn :
>Duh, the germans are out-goodguying us, we should do something
>But on the other hand, perhaps we'll only do with 80 000 refugees a year, that's enough...

He advocated for arrest and charge of war crime for passeurs, immediate deportation of economic migrants, increased european solidarity ("Greece cannot take all the migrants on their own, nobody can, but everybody can take a little piece") and close monitoring of migrants ("The only options must be regularisation or deportation, then naturalisation or deportation when the asylum is finished.")
>>
>>61525105
You're being optimistic. All Belgians are (at least nominally) Catholic, there are only two languages they have to deal with and they have nearly 200 years of shared history. Belgium works far more effectively than a European superstate ever could without the use of coercion.
>>
>>61524776
It got pushed by that.

The war in Bosnia started when a bride and broom got killed on their wedding day in the middle of Sarajevo.

The war in Croatia started not when Croatia seceded, but when it removed Serbs from the constitutional people of the country, and we were a majority in Serbian Krajina, the part of Croatia bordering Bosnia.
>>
>>61525171
Wrong person, meant the Frenchie.

>>61524733
>>
>>61525117
we shouldnt take any syrian refugee desu we should take refugee from our excolonies they integrate a lot better than any middle eastern could do
>>
>>61525105
lel
Of course two neighbooring people might get along if under good administration for a hundred years.

Uniting a continent however...
>>
>>61525376
>dat butifel red border
we need to build a wall
>>
OK
fist we need to dispel this bulshit of anything pan-europe, Europe has been split many times it was the most united last when rome was in charge and even than it was nothing like EU
but RIGHT THE FUCK NOW Europe has finally agreed on some things, and this is why EU is a good thing.
>>
>>61520648
european identity:

-Sucking Muslim dick
-Consumerism
-Being ruled by women
-Alcoholism
>>
>>61525115
BENGHAZI isn't just the war cry of the average American conservative, it was also a very real city with real people, about to be razed by Gaddafi.

While we can all agree that they were political reasons for this, I think that the dictator would have been killed sooner and later, and if we were idle at Benghazi massacre then the terrorists would have rose.

At least we have a Franco-Italian backed government who control 66% of the territory.
>>
>>61525376

wanna live in central europe 2bh
too bad i cant now
>>
>>61522404
Islam is quintessential European and it does not share those beliefs.
>>
>>61525620
>While we can all agree that they were political reasons for this, I think that the dictator would have been killed sooner and later
and this is why i enjoy every dead frog in terror attacks, dictator of not he was a reasonable guy when talking about inmigration
>>
File: 1998.png (353 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1998.png
353 KB, 1500x1000
>>61525117
>>But on the other hand, perhaps we'll only do with 80 000 refugees a year, that's enough...

It's common sense to most people. Apparently not to the political establishment. If you start to make so many exceptions and always play the "human rights card" for every ridiculous situation it makes people angry. On the other hand it's poetic justice that all those multinational companies who supported migration now have to face the Brexit fallout.
>>
>>61525171
I guess this kind of history is subjective - a Bosnian on the same board told me that the Republika Srpska was basically a nation of invaders, and that if you dig, you find Bosnian graveyards. I think that both of you have a part of right. It's pointless to seek perpetrators when the fight is finished anyways.

I personally think the UN had to step in due to how badly the war was, but bombing citizens was a war crime in itself.

>>61525312
Algeria is our ex-colonny, but the divorce was pretty violent.
>>
File: 1466821416373.png (26 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
1466821416373.png
26 KB, 396x400
>>61520648
Scandinavia looks like a dick and balls
>>
>>61525896
If Serbia wasn't being autistic, Croatia and Bosnia could have separated peacefully without anyone getting killed.
>>
Shared hatred towards England
>>
>>61524440
>implying that non-westernized slavs exist.
>>
>>61525890
This picture is textbook "Le old generation" bullshit.
LGBT were much more vocal and loud back then, by the way.

>>61525797
Rude and autistic. If Gaddafi was killed by terrorists, we would have basically a functional ISIS just at our coasts, and they would target anyone, not just relevant countries.
>>
File: RarePepe1000.png (843 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
RarePepe1000.png
843 KB, 1080x1920
>>61520778
I agree
Will you really give us that mountain as our 100th birthday present? :)))
>>
File: 1454090187801.jpg (116 KB, 353x357) Image search: [Google]
1454090187801.jpg
116 KB, 353x357
>>61525928
Finland isn't in Scandinavia you ignorant burgerman
RÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ
>>
>>61525980
>Croatia has Serbs as a constitutional people
>let's take that away from them and remove them from positions of power

What could go wrong?

>Bosnia is around a half Serbian
>'Hey, let's get them out of 'our' country.

What could go wrong?

But, in general I agree. We were autistic, you went all Nazi and bloodthirsty, and the most secular Muslims in the world went 'Allahu Akhbar' all of the sudden and wished for a 'nation state'. Little do they know, that there is no Bosnian language, there is no Bosniac people and Bosnia is not a Bosniac country. They speak Serbo-Croatian, they are Muslim Serbs and Croats, and they live on the land which was historically controlled by either Serbs or Croats, and was mostly inhabited by them.
>>
File: 1 euro first serie.png (634 KB, 622x622) Image search: [Google]
1 euro first serie.png
634 KB, 622x622
>>61525928
It's even better on our coins since Norway isn't part of the Union
>>
File: 1467309820014.png (2 MB, 1219x1075) Image search: [Google]
1467309820014.png
2 MB, 1219x1075
>>61526102
wew
>>
File: kek.png (2 MB, 1219x1075) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
2 MB, 1219x1075
>>61526243
there's no reason for that border to exist in Sweden
by the same logic this is true
>>
>>61526196
>Croatia has Serbs as a constitutional people
>let's take that away from them and
So what? You were a minority in Croatia. Big deal.
>remove them from positions of power
[citation needed]
>'Hey, let's get them out of 'our' country.
Bosnia held a referendum and most people voted for independence. No one was chasing Serbs away.
>you went all Nazi and bloodthirsty
That's great except Tuđman and chief generals like Bobetko were partisans in WWII and fought against Nazis and Ustashe.
>there is no Bosniac people
>they are Muslim Serbs and Croats
Yeah, and you guys are just Orthodox Croats.
>>
>>61526380
>that damage control
the other examples are nothing like what i drew.
>>
Christendom c. 1500
>>
>>61526401
Weren't we Orthodox Turks?
>>
File: 1466123032679.jpg (49 KB, 275x409) Image search: [Google]
1466123032679.jpg
49 KB, 275x409
>>61526380
>>
File: you fucking monkey.png (2 MB, 1219x1075) Image search: [Google]
you fucking monkey.png
2 MB, 1219x1075
>>61526451
how in the fuck do you justify these
>>
The thing that unifies us is clearly that we are undisputed world champions at war. thats why Europe should be conquered through war not a political langsamkrieg.
>>
>>61525890
Also, the guy was actually the head of France's refugees agency. He said that currently, we are at 80 000 demands a year, that he takes dispositions to deport anyone who is in France and doesn't conform to Asylum right (his own right) and encourages Calais migrants to apply for Asylum in France so that they wouldn't be illegal.

The guy is pretty far-left, it's just that he actually have to deal with the problems on the frontline.
>>
>>61524318

I'm back. :^)

Yes, france since 1789, so what? Before that we shared other universal ideas. It is absolutly impossible to seperate european history based on states.

>>61524318
>Compared to SOME other areas in the world. others, like Murika and Japan, value it even more.
Absolute bullshit.

>>61524318
>Again, incredibly recent.
So?

>>61524318
>>Parliamentarism
It is predominant in europe. A few exceptions don't make a difference.

>>61524318
>>Mostly common law countries
Meant civil law.

>>61524318
>Economic ideas are now cultural ideas?
It is cultural, yes.

>>61524318
>>Could come up with more but gotta leave.
I was going for a jogging.

>>61524318
>You're pathetic.

Nice. Enjoy your fringe ideas.
>>
>>61526231
the ballsack is even wrinkly
>>
>>61526518
Yes, we are all Turks, and that is the conclusion of this thread. Turkey is Third Rome and the basis of the New United European Identity.
>>
>>61520648
The European identity is:
Kill eachother as much as you can while shitting on other nations just as much
>>
>>61526569
Do you hate white people so much ?

Before WW1, Europe is 25% of the population of the world.
Now, less than 10%.
>>
>>61526544
Open your eyes, mongoloid. The southern tips of sweden and norway are clearly round, while the north resembles a shaft.
>>
>>61526695
>white people
A concept invented by the colonial West, 2bh.
>>
File: 1453151944928.png (303 KB, 310x448) Image search: [Google]
1453151944928.png
303 KB, 310x448
>>
>>61526799
I'm just puzzled by the facts that most "hurt door white pride" guys are worshipping the guy who killed the most white men and women in history.
>>
>>61526639
Good that we agree on something.
Europe probably will be like Turkey in the future. The difference is that they were coloured and the Balkans made some of them white (that trap Anzu for example), and we are white but we will get coloured by the sandniggers.

Good thing that they don't really care about us in the moment, so we're safe from the horde. We can enjoy being white for a bit longer.

>inb4 Slavshits aren't white
>>
File: lad.png (1 MB, 1473x1198) Image search: [Google]
lad.png
1 MB, 1473x1198
>>61526755
I know what they are supposed to resemble but why would there be a line where there are no borders? With that same logic you can draw penises everywhere like I just posted
Pic related is the pic everyone thinks is the benis and balls
>>
>>61526903
>Europe probably will be like Turkey in the future.

They don't have the numbers. Europe is 750 millions people, the Arab League is 400 millions people, with roughly the same birthrate.
>>
>>61527057
Well, hopefully I'm wrong.

I imagine that /int/ and /pol are blowing the 'genocide of the White race' way out of proportions, but it may pose problem in the future. For example, your capital in hardly French anymore, that's just sad. Thankfully they mainly stay in the biggest cities, I imagine that it's still pretty comfy and white in the countryside.
>>
>>61527334
even here where the amount of immigrants is far less than 5% of the population like 13% of the people in Helsinki are immigrants
>>
>>61524733
>before they actually commit the crime

Nigger, you claim to have read abot these habbenings. Read more.
>>
>>61527334
You're buying into memes famalam.

Accounting people from Muslim countries or with at least one parent from a Muslim country as Muslim (France doesn't do ethnic stats), there are "only" 15% Muslims in Île-de-France - counting literal banlieues shitholes. Only a handful of them ever pose problems.

Most of the black people here are French since centuries (La Réunion, Guyenne) and pose no problems, and we have less Blacks than Arabs by a huge margin.

>I imagine that it's still pretty comfy and white in the countryside
And also relatively ded. I live in a village with 80 inhabitants, with 60% of them retired.
The cities I studied were with about 8% Muslims, never had any problems. There are some very poor districts were white are a minority that being said.
>>
>>61527492
Not sure if meme or serious
>>
>>61520648
Jesus Christ. Literally.
>>
>>61527420
I imagine that people yell 'THE SHITSKINS HAVE INVADED US!!' because of how noticable they are amongst Europeans. A hundred sandniggers are probably going to stand out amongst a thousand whites. As for Europeans, we usually don't stand out in European countries.

>>61527703
Well, I though so. It's mostly just banter, but the /pol/ 'propaganda' kind of gets ingraved into your brain. To top it all off, I live in a predominantly white country (if you consider Slavs white) so when I see the French football team for example, and it's mostly black, I start thinking 'Damn, if their team is this low on whites, what about their country?'. But that's mostly stupidity on my part.
>>
>>61527939
I have noticed more non-white people in my city (not the capital city)
I honestly feel a bit uncomfortable seeing them even though I know I shouldn't. Most of them are nice people who bring no trouble to our society
>>
>>61528068
I live in a 100,000+ people city in Serbia, it's not a small city for Serbian standards, and I've honestly only seen about five black men in my entire life. They usually come to play football for the local team, and are usually good guys. Most are from former French colonies, I concluded this because they spoke French, maybe I'm wrong.

The 'shitskins' probably wouldn't stand out as much, they'd probably get mixed up with the local gypsies. There are not many gypsies in my city though.
>>
>>61527764
>serious

The entire Serbs being genocidal maniacs meme is somewhere among the Iraqi WMDs and Syrian guvernment killing it's own people for fun, until the brave resistance stepped in. If you are dumb enough to believe that I can't help you.
>>
>>61527790
>nordics and baltics
>religious
>>
>>61527939
It's also said for banter that my country surrenders
I tend to be suspicious of memes.

Our football team is black because they were the best players, and most of them are from Overseas France. Payet is a Réunionais for exemple.

I do consider the Slavs white. Why wouldn't I ? The difference is in the culture. Sadly, I think that too many Slavs are over-patriotic, but otherwise I got the feeling you were nice. That being said, I tend to find a lot of people nice. Went to Africa a few years ago, meet some really cool persons, other were insufferable and some of them I couldn't stand because of sheer cultural and values shock.
>>
>>61520648
Sure... WW1 WW2 and soon WW3..
>>
>>61528485
Well that was unclear. Of course the reality of the situations was more complex than that, atrocities were committed by both sides, but history remembers Srebrenica.

I really hope that the different countries in the Balkans get along in the future.
>>
>>61523480

And some fringe linguistis put Basque and Finno-Ugric in a single Family
>>
>>61524865

Calm down Juan. He is a friend.
>>
>>61528909
>history remembers Srebrenica

The same Srebrenica where a shitload of Serbs were murdered but nobody cares? The same Srebrenica where the Muslim death toll keeps rising 20+ years after the war was over? The same one where certain former Bosnian army officials claim it was deliberatly created to shock the Western population, hence getting support for military intervention? Also, an investigation led by the UN from 2006 claims that 2300 Serb civillians were killed and only 75 or so Muslim. DESU I believe this is some shit research there but still. Will try to find link. Standby...
>>
>>61528818
Don't know the reason, but Slavs aren't considered white. It's similar to the meme that whites without blonde hair and blue eyes aren't white. It's banal.

Hmm, I do agree that we're overly patriotic, but I don't see it a something bad. But I do agree that we shouldn't flip our shits when somebody says something bad about our country, I think that we should listen to them and figure out by ourselves if we should do something about that. In general, I find Slavs to be much more friendly than other Europeans, and much more honest, but that's just my experience. For example when I was in Britain, everyone was so nice, but it didn't feel genuine. It might be to the fact that we have a huge history of being fucked over by the British, even though we were always their allies. The French on the other hand were always considered our brethren in the past, quite a few of our nobillity had French wives and you helped us numerous times. The friendship kind of faded, unfortunately.

>>61529260
Basically, the TL;DR of Srebrenica is this.
>Srebrenica was an enclave under Dutch rule with Muslims in it
>around Srebrenica were Serbian villages
>the muslims exited the city and killed Serbs at night
>couple thousand Serbs were killed
>Ratko Mladić hears about this
>enters Srebrenica, expells the Dutch (none of them were harmed)
>the muslims took arms
>they were purged, but not even close to 5k were killed
>>
>>61529260
this is true though, it should rather be remembered as crime committed against all citizens of Srebrenica, not just muslims. It wasn't just them who were dying
>>
>>61529260
Before anyone claims I'm a Serbfag, I also support Syria fighting goatfuckers. Surely that doesn't make me Syrian?
>>
>>61525455
And make France pay for it?
>>
>>61527790
He's a MENA thing though, not only incorporated into Islam but also spread outside Europe even today (IIRC Ethiopia adopted Christianity even earlier than most of Yurop)
>>
File: d17d110dcc23ca847b5b3d9aa8ec4ef9.jpg (266 KB, 1286x1407) Image search: [Google]
d17d110dcc23ca847b5b3d9aa8ec4ef9.jpg
266 KB, 1286x1407
>>61525376
Bullshit map
Slavs are Eastern European
>>
>>61529445
I said that because a good deal of the laugh I have with my friends is about self-depriciation, joking about our regional stereotypes, and complaining about our country in general.

Someone who is over-patriotic sounds like an annoying person to me. I get being proud of your country, but that should not be too serious.

I think you felt it was "fake" because that's a kind of a cold politeness typical of the UK, Germany, France..

The other day, I was doing the groceries and I asked the vendor (at the sound of his voice and his face, an immigrant) where I could find milk. He responded using the "tu" (informal pronoun) and as I paid rambled about his day quickly before saying goodbye. It was a bit surprising, and some people could said that his "tu" was rude and inappropriate, I smiled and enjoyed the moment.
>>
>>61529821

>Spain
>With Greece and Cyprus

Putting us with Italy already offends me. But that's just plainly stupid.
>>
>>61529821
Why does England have the measles?
>>
File: No_fun_allowed.jpg (58 KB, 401x479) Image search: [Google]
No_fun_allowed.jpg
58 KB, 401x479
>>61529596
Why use goatfuckers instead of terrorist though
>>
>>61529821
Greece is Eastern Europe too.

>inb4 I am Greek
>>
>>61529920
Not him but it seems like you cannot decide, one day you are proud ">we wuz Greaco-Roman" Medi-Southern Euros, next day you insist on being Western. Make a decision!
>>
>>61529920
They are both Southern European core countries, no one can deny this
Especially Italy and Greece, which both heavily influenced Mediterranean culture

>>61529925
Don't know lad, the designer should be punished desu
>>
>>61529872
Well, we are quite good at making depriciating jokes about our country and our people, we just don't like when others are doing it. Kind of childish if you ask me.

I like honesty more. With us you know 'what you're on', if we don't like something we will tell you, no sugarcoating. But we're usually polite to eachother, that may just be my experience.

Hmm, the stores here are usually pretty nice and the vendors are nice. On the other hand, the people working at clothing stores are always cunts. There's a stereotype about that, and it's mainly true.
>>
>>61527790
You sound pious.

Explain to your fellow European >>61528561 why he should abandon skepticism, homosexuality and feminism for faith and family values.
>>
>>61529995
They are both, desu
Europeans that visited the country feel the deep connection with Italy, the Northern parts are pretty balkanized
>>
>>61529996

I guess it depends on the region.
I'm a Catalan, and I know the history of my land unlike most tards here.
I consider myself Western European much more than "Greco-Roman".
>>
Hating gypsies seems to be a pretty universal european sentiment
>>
>>61530159
>Catalan
Well yeah I guess there's some Carolingian connection, also your language is like halfway between French and (Castilian) Spanish to me
>>
>>61530100
Oh, the vendor was nice and doing his job well, it's just that using informal pronoun for strangers is something that's usually seen as very "lower-class" and offends some people.

I agree with you that honesty is better than British passive-aggressive bullshit.
>>
File: 1404379023904.gif (262 KB, 110x176) Image search: [Google]
1404379023904.gif
262 KB, 110x176
>>61523873
>>believe in universal human rights
Quite literal cancer. A human who contributes nothing to the society around them has no value.

>>right to privacy is relatively huge compared to other areas of the world
Then why is the EUSSR continuously infringing on our freedom of speech in the form of "hate-speech" laws?

>>no discrimination based on gender, sexuallity, political views, race and so on
Again, quite literal cancer. Women have less lung capacity, less muscle and are less rational than men. Therefore they're flat out inferior firefighters, police officers, soldiers etc. And try wearing a swastica armband and see how long it takes for the cops to take you to jail for your political views.

>>many european counties experiences first- hand left or right dictatorships and thus believe strongly in democracy; measures to prevent abuse of power
Democracy is fucking cancer. How the fuck do you expect a country to function when there's 50 political parties all going in their own direction? We've all seen democracy fail spectacularly when the "refugee"-crisis started.

>>parliamentarism
Again, cancer

>>mostly common law countries
Forced upon us by the EUSSR

>>mostly believe to some extent that protection of consumers, renters, employees and generally weaker parties is necessary to some degree - no absolute freedom of contract.
Which created a generation of low test welfare queens.

>>similarily markets need some form of control
Read a fucking book about economics, jesus.

>>no-more-war mentality; generally more consent-oriented. War as a last last last last case option to assert interests
Which is why we as a continent are failing, and ISIS still exists.
>>
>>61530334
>>>no discrimination based on gender, sexuallity, political views, race and so on

you are probably excluding whole eastern europe
>>
>>61530214

I'll try to not get offended at that comparison.

Catalan is, to be accurate, an Occitan language. Our language has some Germanic influences that even French lacks of.
This was even called "Gothia" for some time. And many linguists agree on Gothia being the origin of the current name.
>>
>>61530334
>A human who contributes nothing to the society around them has no value.

You just described half of 4chan
>>
>>61520813
Jew is right lads
>>
>>61530268
Brits are very candid and blunt. It's the French who are dishonest. The French are also two-faced and devious.
>>
>>61530408
I'm still right.

What use is a bee that doesn't collect honey?
>>
>>61530468
We don't call them perfidious Albion for nothing, Ameriburger.

Why are we two-faced though ? I thought the stereotype that we were half-way between Germanic autism and Latin exuberance.
>>
>>61530100
>the vendors are nice
Supermarket (Idea, Maxi) vendors are thundercunts though. Roda/Mercator ones are usually much nicer, as well as small mom and pop shops and market vendors. DM and Lilly people are usually nice too.

A few years back I was waiting in queue at the checkout in a Maxi near Kalenic pijaca and in front of me was a young woman who asked the lady at the till if she could help her pack her bags because she had a little dog waiting outside. The clerk said something to the effect of 'you're a selfish young woman, you should be walking a child, not a dog'. Another one in my hometown's Idea started arguing with a customer after blatantly stealing her change until the manager came and tore her a new one.

Dog bless Serbia.
>>
>>61530392
>I'll try to not get offended at that comparison
Meh, who doesn't have banter with its direct neighbours
My dialect for example is also admittedly halfway inbetween Hessian and Palatinate, both peoples we joke about a lot
>>
>>61530520
What use is democracy if not for the poor and the vulnerable ?

Old people have rights, toddlers have rights, students have rights, even mentally ill and physically ill have rights. There is no ethical reason to sacrifice them, it's a cruel behaviour that can only sow disorder.

We are not bees, we are humans. We function as a society, not a ruch.
>>
>>61530581
>blatantly stealing her change

Jesus
I'll avoid those stores when I'm traveling to South-Eastern Yurop then
>>
>>61523059
pretty funny tbqh
>>
File: 1423879945332.jpg (270 KB, 669x1001) Image search: [Google]
1423879945332.jpg
270 KB, 669x1001
>>61530655
And what have those things brought to us? Absolutely nothing. They contribute absolutely nothing to the society around us, and in fact harm it by draining our resources.

There's absolutely no justification for keeping around drooling retards and old, deranged people who can't even shit in a toilet, except your own personal, subjective feefees.
>>
File: gendarmerie.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
gendarmerie.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>61530624

I know, I know.

I will just say that we have the virtues of French and none of its defects.
>>
>>61530711
That never happens though, she was just exceptionally cunty because the lady she was checking out was mouthing off to her about bad service.

Usually they're just unpleasant or bitchy, but most other stores have nicer (and better paid) workers
>>
>>61530808
> They contribute absolutely nothing to the society around us
You most likely wouldn't be alive if the government wasn't giving your little bönde shithole financial CPR
>>
>>61530932
Yeah, nothing existed outside Kehä III before welfare.
>>
>>61530808
The reason is called ethics you naziboo pig

1. Organising a campaign of "cleansing the unproductive" would cause more revolts and harm than it would save money
2. Everyone is someone's else subhuman or parasite
3. Imagine killing your own mother when she passes a certain age. Or killing your retarded child.

Dumb naziboo.
>>
File: abortti on murha.jpg (924 KB, 1595x817) Image search: [Google]
abortti on murha.jpg
924 KB, 1595x817
>>61530997
>ethics
Subjective, but i'll play ball.
Which is more ethical; Keeping a fully paralyzed man alive by machines, or pulling the plug and ending it all.

>he'll never move again
>he'll never fuck again
>he'll never kiss again
>he'll never do anything else again but sit in a hospital bed staring at the ceiling and shit himself

European ethics say that the right thing to do is keep the man alive. They also say that it's completely fine to rip out a child from the womb.
>>
>>61520816
Albania and Bosnia shouldn't be Allowed in Europe.
>>
>>61531230
It's not a child. It's a fetus.

Euthanasia is something different from regular old age, mental illnesses, or physical disabilities. Depends on the will of the patient.
>>
>>61531230
>They also say that it's completely fine to rip out a child from the womb
it's an embryo
a collection of cells

it's no more a child than the spunk in your tiny oestrogen riddled balls
>>
File: socboig.png (20 KB, 483x504) Image search: [Google]
socboig.png
20 KB, 483x504
>>61531230

... Om du tar i och drar igen
så tar jag i och drar igen,
så ska den falla, falla, falla,
och vi kan gå mot friheten...
>>
File: 1453699153912.jpg (109 KB, 469x331) Image search: [Google]
1453699153912.jpg
109 KB, 469x331
>>61531329
>>61531373
>i-it's not a child
Keep telling yourself that
>>
>>61531411
Abortion should be something exceptional, no denying.

But women don't abort for the sake of it. I had a mate in HS who was a father at the sweet age of 15.

How well could that turn out, I imagine ?

Oh, and a meme isn't an argument.

-> r/The_Donald/
>>
>>61529821
imo czechia is barely eastern european

the only reason to even consider them eastern euro is historical and slavic origins
they're far closer to, say, germany (economically and politically) than somewhere like ukraine
>>
>>61531577
>But women don't abort for the sake of it.
Oh yes they do
>>
>>61531411
it's not

it's nothing more than a collection of cells
backwards retards like you are why we can't process science with stem cell research

i'm ashamed you're european t b h
you're acting like an ignorant yank
>>
>>61531693
>it's nothing more than a collection of cells
Neither are you
>>
>traded a nice Serbian bloke for a retarded finn

That's it, goodnight lads
>>
>>61531654
>t. male virgin
>>
>>61531577
Women do abort for the sake of it. Because they forgot the pill or changed their mind. Don't underestimate their vanity.
>>
>>61531736
i am sentient

a fetus is not
>>
>>61531780
Prove it.
>>
>>61531777
What is the worst then ? That the fetus die now, or that she kills it in a more monstrous way when the child is born ?

Abortion should be something serious. But an unwanted child is a criminal in becoming.
>>
>>61520648
I am white
>>
being equal infront of the law
prosperity through trade

being civilized, i mean if something doesnt go your way, you dont behead, stone, throw off a cliff

theres no "identity" as you imagine it, because most of the common things are taken for granted after ww2 ended
>>
>>61531821
prove i'm sentient? the fact we're having this conversation

prove a fetus is sentient? a quick google search will bring up enough studies for you.

i'm fairly certain you're baiting now
>>
>>61531996
Isn't*
>>
>>61531854
Well in them old days you've had a proper family to take care of it. But the jews have sought to destroy the family as we know it and did a pretty good job.
>>
>>61531777
>Women do abort for the sake of it
abortion tends to be a pretty painful thing
even the "easy" way when they induce flushing it out
i doubt many people subject themselves to that pain "for the sake of it"
>Because they forgot the pill
morning after pill exists for that
>>
>>61531693
Slow down son, you're supposed to talk about embryos here
Fyi after 8 weeks you get the beginnings of a brain
after 20 weeks the thalamus is completely formed and the brain can coordinate movement inside the womb, the baby could move from week 14 but those movements were just reflexes

Fetuses are definitely sentient, embryos younger than eight weeks most definitely not
>>
>>61532119
Birth rates drop everywhere with prosperity rising, heck even places like North Africa and India are nowadays near replacement level (2.something) when they were >5 just 50 years ago. The only places nowadays with insane birth rates are in what I refer to as the "shit belt" (Mauritania, Mail, Niger, Chad, Sudan, Somalia), really 4th world countries that are worse than even tropical Africa
>>
>>61532318
We need an at least 2.1 birthrate to keep our population young though. Heck in some regions of EE they could do with even 3
>>
File: 9dnTEBwwozSWMzqhoMwDvKEU[1].jpg (102 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
9dnTEBwwozSWMzqhoMwDvKEU[1].jpg
102 KB, 620x387
>>61520648
Maybe goat (old) architecture?
>>
>>61520648
>there anything everyone across Europe can actually agree on?
All Americans are fat.
>>
>>61521370
Croats are catholic Turks, you are not far behind.
>>
>>61520778
I don't agree, fite me
>>
>>61525587
American identity:
Get shot
Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.