[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else live or live close to an international border?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 700x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 700x392
Does anyone else live or live close to an international border? what's it's like there?

I am

>Windsor, Ontario
>across the border from Detroit
>everyone here is a fan of Detroit sports teams
>see and meet people from Michigan all the time

Most of them are 19-20 year old college students in Canada because they drink at 19 here, which is pretty much the only reason they visit
>>
>>61515186
How long does it take to across the border control?
>>
Swedish border here. 8 hour boat ride to get to Sweden lol
>>
I go to Shenzhen for cheap electronics and prostitutes
>>
10km from France-Germany border.
It's pretty calm.
>>
I'm only a 2 hour drive from Belfast
>>
20 min to german border

Go shopping there 3-4/week, its cheapet there
>>
>>61515519
Should not take long at all, you can go across the windsor tunnel into canada.
>>
live about an hour away from the US border
>>
i live in socal and would go to tijuanas revolution street for the clubs and strip joints when i was 18-20, legal drinking age. kind of pointless to go after 21. id also go down to rosarito for senior frog and papas and beer clubs for college fest. they were always filled with college kids from san diego. id also go down there to get $10 viles of ketamine when i would deal at raves. id get around $300 profit per vile. those days are long gone.
>>
around 20-30 minutes from the netherlands border.
People mostly drive to the next dutch town to buy cheap coffee, cheap canned soda and kush.

Its also pretty cool that border towns mostly speak both languages.
>>
>>61515186
about 1km from the croatian border
dont really go there tho
>>
Few hours from the sea desu
>>
>>61517061
Sample any of the whores in the zona?
>>
>be seoul citizen
>drive car for 30m
>best korea
>>
>>61517274
yeah, but only bjs. surprisingly, they had some really hot girls, like 9s with fitness bodies, at the top strip clubs like lord black. some asshole taxi driver dropped us off at a brothel even though we didnt request that. guess he gets paid more by them than by strip clubs. we didnt want to piss anyone off, so one of us bought the hottest girl while we all sat around for 15 minutes waiting in a room with a bunch of working girls. lol. another time, we purposely went to one cause the two friends that i went with wanted to get laid. they picked the hottest girls there who were 5'4" 910s with a tight hard bodies. i got tired of waiting, so i went walking down the strip. i came back 15 min later to find the federales had raided the place. my friends were up against a wall getting searched and saw them take all the money from their wallets and from all the other guys. one of the police scolding the girl that one friend picked. turned out she was 16.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.