[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw the prelude to the end of the United Kingdom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
tfw the prelude to the end of the United Kingdom
>>
UK will survive one way or another
>>
>>61503659

They shall envy the death
>>
>>61503479
they cannot send more brits here XD
>>
>>61503813
din din din din :D
>>
>>61503479

I will miss fucking all those sexy mature British expats so willing to be penetrated by genuine Spanish dick...
>>
>>61504279
They have enough moors of their own now
>>
>>61504303

Not moors. Perhaps Pakis or Indians but I have heard they don't have it so big as a good Roman-Catholic Spanish dick
>>
>>61504279
Dude they're like 60 minimum
>>
>>61503479
You mispelt renaissance, they are no longer Airstrip One.
>>
>FTSE & GBP higher than they were pre-referendum

looooool
>>
>>61505625
only 2500 billions dude
>>
So will brits have to change their reg plates because it has EU on them?
>>
>>61506828

That's only one of many mayor disturbances to come
>>
>>61508461
>mayor

I don't mis-spell taco so can you not fuck my language
>>
>>61503813

dont you worry, we'll keep coming for the next two years and vomiting on your street and fucking your wimminz
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.