[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Your country >Do you lift regularly? If you don't,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1441913745080.jpg (83 KB, 565x540) Image search: [Google]
1441913745080.jpg
83 KB, 565x540
>Your country
>Do you lift regularly?

If you don't, why not start tomorrow? Go sign up a gym and start lifting regularly.

You want a back like pic related, don't you? What do you think girls think when they see a back as thick as this? Do you think they get disgusted or INSTANTLY begin ovulating?
>>
I've tried many times to make it to the gym but I always end up loitering outside it and then giving up.

It's probably pointless anyway since I have low test and I don't want to roid.
>>
Bump you skinnyfat pieces of shit
>>
>Nice to see, nice to hold
>nsa only, not a life partner
>jelousy and hard work to fend off gays
>too high maintenance, so nope.
>just nice, neigbour guy for husband
>>
>>61501843
used to, now I just lift at home but not near as much as i used too
>>
File: 1441921837942.png (482 KB, 639x569) Image search: [Google]
1441921837942.png
482 KB, 639x569
>>61501961
>I've tried many times to make it to the gym but I always end up loitering outside it and then giving up.

Don't you ever feel like a worthless piece of shit?

Don't you ever stop and think "Hmm I'm living my only life, no rather SURVIVING my only life as a piece of shit taking the path of least resistance"?

Do these thoughts ever haunt you?

Do you ever wonder what you will feel like when you're on your deathbed dying and thinking you could've actually lived with a nice body, and all it took was some self control?

>It's probably pointless anyway since I have low test and I don't want to roid.

Stop making excuses faggot
>>
>>61501843
are you going to post your boipuccy or what?
>>
typical faggot underachievers on this board

START LIFTING FAGGOTS
>>
>be lazy unhealthy slob
>eat shitty food, drink nothing but diet sodas and booze, do tons of drugs
>wake up one day with funny taste in mouth like i burnt the side of my tongue and flavors are off
>ignore it for a day or so but it never goes away
>get a little weirded out about it at lunch one day and go to look at it in the mirror in bathroom
>looks fine but while spending more than the usual few seconds looking at myself in the mirror i notice my face is... off...
>make a goofy face in mirror... half my face doesnt move
>have mild panic attack while making tons of goofy faces trying to get the dead side to move but it just sits there
>freak out thinking i had a stroke, start reliving every moment of my childhood to make sure all the memories are still there
>wave my arms around to make sure they are both still working
>wtf... get doctors appointment ASAP and look up symptoms online
>all fit with bell's palsy, hope its that, and eventually turns out to be that.. get a shot.. all better in a few days.. except..
>realize that the stroke idea wasn't out of the realm of possibilities considering my life and that a 20-something getting bell's palsy is probably not a great thing either
>start walking more and eating healthier and cut out all sodas and stop drinking and doing so many drugs
>hate walking outside in the heat so join gym
>spend first two weeks simply walking on treadmill at the highest settings i can stand for as long as i can stand it until i end up stumbling off wanting to pass out and puke my guts out, every. single. day.
>hate it at first, but play through the pain, until the pain starts to fade away, and something finally clicks.. i miss the pain, so keep pushing myself harder until it comes back
>eventually move off the treadmill and try the weights, but i have practically no muscle mass, a body like a chicken carcass stuffed in a sack of blubber, and cant maintain any kind of form
cont...
>>
/int/ is dead. Good job
>>
File: pleasekillme.png (237 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
pleasekillme.png
237 KB, 500x278
>>61502779
>play around with the machines instead since they control the weight and my movement
>spend several hours at the gym every day slowly building muscle
>eventually quit the gym and buy my own weights to work out at home
>keep with it, feeling fantastic and healthy for the first time in my life
>feel confident enough to try dating
>have a few fwb situations before i meet someone i would have thought totally out of my league looks-wise
>cute nurse, 5 years younger than me
>also a complete alcoholic
>first time she wants to fuck she's drunk and wants me to be drunk too
>when i try and decline she shoves a beer into my mouth and says "it makes me look prettier"
>dont argue cuz sex
>end up having a crazy intense relationship of horror movies, video games, and sex
>fail to keep up with my health
>slowly sink into alcoholism
>slowly gain back the weight
>eventually have enough of this shit and dump her
>tfw i have to start all over again from the beginning
>>
i lift at home, but im not very big.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.