[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gentlemen, how do we fix India?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: india.png (22 KB, 789x341) Image search: [Google]
india.png
22 KB, 789x341
Gentlemen, how do we fix India?
>>
>>61497971
>instigate india vs china war because of land claims

2 birds 1 stone
>>
>>61498330
I agree. And to start it off, we need to elect Hillary Clinton as US President. She'll instigate the shit out of that foreign affair.
>>
This is simple. We give the Chinese, Indian food to induce a horrible case of the shits. The Chinese will become furious at the Indians. A bad case of the shits combined with the facts that Indians have distorted the worlds view of how Asians are supposed to look will cause the Chinese to retaliate. Ww3 starts and BOOM! no more silly accents when you call tech support.
>>
>>61499105
I don't think anything will give Indian's a worse case of the shits than they give themselves with all that curry.
>>
Won't the 'free market/invisible hand' fix this if we just seal them off from outside trade for a few decades?

If everyone in the world agrees not to provide aid or trade with the third world manufacturing base, they'd be forced to adopt a service economy pretty damn quick or they'd be ruined.
>>
>>61497971
The solution is simple: ban giving birth for about a year, abort all pregnancies, and euthanize any child younger than one year. After this, the birth rates would remain low for about a century
>>
File: 1466139271303.png (324 KB, 476x362) Image search: [Google]
1466139271303.png
324 KB, 476x362
>>61499562
how stoned are you right now?
>>
>>61499649
>After this, the birth rates would remain low for about a century
why do you think that?
genius plan though, if you need help finding abortionists for the under-1's, give me a call
>>
ITT racist bigots

The reason solution is the same for all places, a rising middle class wealth offsets explosive population growth
>>
>>61499675
>why did you think that?
Terror. In fear that their children can be euthanized anytime, people would be really reluctant to give birth to any, and the birth rate won't rise above 1.1-1.2 anytime soon
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.