[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there was another shooting in America today Where did it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1421459093840.jpg (139 KB, 1024x942) Image search: [Google]
1421459093840.jpg
139 KB, 1024x942
>there was another shooting in America today
Where did it all go so wrong?
>>
you mean the accidental shooting?
yea it happens
but at least there weren't any yesterday

As reporting become increasingly fast and connected these things will become more commonplace, it doesn't mean they weren't before

realization of reality is not the same as reality
>>
File: 1435885389979.jpg (15 KB, 320x310) Image search: [Google]
1435885389979.jpg
15 KB, 320x310
>>61497917
>realization of reality is not the same as reality
>>
>>61497757
The one where the wife shot and killed her daughters just to torment her husband?
>>
>>61497757
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuNEq7gHqF8
>>
>>61497933
news give you a sense of reality, as if all of those things are happening at once

but what the news reports and what you receive is not the same thing as what is happening because of selective information bias

so the answer to your question is it didn't go wrong, you just thought wrong
>>
>a shooting in a country of 320m people
WHOAH HOW??!?!?
>>
File: 7.jpg (776 KB, 1070x723) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
776 KB, 1070x723
>>61497973
>tfw I've probably been in Cloud cuckoo land this whole time and the world won't get any better.
>>
>>61498068
the flux of information about the dangers of the world does something to the brain, people and society

technology is moving faster than people's ability to adjust
>>
>>61498099
How do I cope?
>>
>>61498114
you gotta block out the information
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.