[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do we stop chinese horde?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (287 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
287 KB, 1280x720
how do we stop chinese horde?
>>
WORCK WORCK
BUILD BUILD
MANY MANY
MASHINES IF DEATH
>>
Better if you made fun of someone else
>>
With australian memes
>>
Make them take baths.
>>
File: 1382565120949.png (1 MB, 1075x1080) Image search: [Google]
1382565120949.png
1 MB, 1075x1080
very simple koreashit

1. fuck their women so they are half gook half chink
2. you fuck their children so they are 3/4th gook 1/3th chink
3. repeat
>>
>>61496351
I can't believe people still do business with China. They're a communist shithole full of human rights violations, only slightly better than North Korea or Eritrea. Why the hell does every country on Earth still support them?
>>
>>61496351
Why would we have to do it? We should rather create reasons for which this "horde" spreads itself in Russian direction
>>
Take their qts
>>
>>61499010
Funny thing is, Soros predicted China will eventually get through huge recession and so. Let's see who's gonna win.
>>
>>61499010
>They're a communist shithole full of human rights violations, only slightly better than North Korea or Eritrea.
this is too reddit a post even for reddit
>>
>>61499010

> Why the hell does every country on Earth still support them?

I will answer on example of Poland

- the chinese are a neighbour of Russia which creates high potential of future conflict against our enemy. Enemy of my enemy is my friend

- the chinese actually have money which cant be said about bankrupt murrica and whats most important: they are willing to spend them here

- the chinese are not ruled by filthy jewry and dont plan to spend valuable resources on pointless wars in middle east for interest of israel

- the chinese are racially and culturally homogeneous hence it is easier for them to understand and identify themselves with such nation like Poles, which is impossibe for dirty murrican mix of niggers and other animals who would rather become more racist towards Poles with time because of our white color of skin

- china has all key technologies that you possess and develops new ones all the time
>>
>>61499575
Ah, and one more thing

- the Chienese have a realistic chance to break dominance of so called "west". It would be good for Poles, because weak West also means that we wont have to pay loans that we took from it and we will be able to nationalize western companies and banks in Poland, at least to some degree
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.