[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My answer is: How in 2016,they still doing terrorist attacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: turkey.jpg (45 KB, 620x371) Image search: [Google]
turkey.jpg
45 KB, 620x371
My answer is:
How in 2016,they still doing terrorist attacks in a place with a lot of security like an airport?
>>
Because anime is still haram
>>
>>61494728
that's a question not an answers, shakira
>>
>>61494728
My answer is 5
>>
>>61494728
easy; just do them at the arrivals area :)

no security, at all
>>
nice anwswer

but it is because "security" is not security
most of the time it is just to look scary since they objective is to prevent the smuggling of explosives unto the plane and not into the airport

so now they can just move the security to the airport doors instead of before the terminal, it creates hassle and the reasoning is that the airport may not be targeted
>>
>>61494766
whoa there buddy, there's no reason to hate on anime
>>
>>61494728
there is no security or clearence when you enter the airport you retarded shitlombian
>>
>>61494728
you don't have airports in colombia?
>>
>>61495447
In our airports there are

>Why?
Cocaine
>>
>>61495447
there is in turkey
>>
>>61494728
actually, that's a question.
>>
>>61494728
Because airports concentrate a lot of people
>>
>>61494728
Because they only take security measures before you leave the airport to go to the airplane/
>>
were talking about Turkey here, and the reason why Turkey sucks, is the Turks.

Completely barbaric and inept. Big slobbering buffoons, aggressive and very stupid.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.