[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/afr/ican general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: B-ndV8_WoAAhqTp.jpg (60 KB, 600x767) Image search: [Google]
B-ndV8_WoAAhqTp.jpg
60 KB, 600x767
Black weeaboos edition

All invited, come join the fun
>>
>>61494634
Write a simple Somali sentence, four, five words, analyse the word order, tell me if you declined anything and how did you conjugate the verb
>>
Damnit! I just made a thread too. Watching Vegan videos on youtube.
>>
>>61494829
What do you mean? Just write something simple and I'll translate. My Somali writing skills are lacking but I'll have a go

>>61494875
DELETE THREAD
Are you diaspora or ethnic Finn?
>>
>>61495029
"This is a simple SomalĂ­ sentence"
>>
No thanks
>>
>>61494634
>Tongue piercing
Dropped like a fucking hot potato
>>
>>61495308
This.
>>
>>61495183
"kuwan waa qaar ka mid ah erayada Soomaali."

"These are some words that are of Somali"

I couldn't translate what you were saying without altering it, so this is what did.
>>
>>61495308
But m8 she's divine
>>
>>61495237
Are you gay m8?
>>
>>61495411
Can you explain your sentence a bit? Where is the verb, nouns, why did you have to change it?
>>
>>61495576
kuwani waa qaar ka mid ah erayada Soomaali.

Kuwan: these
waa: are, conjugated like to be in English
Qatar: some
ka mid ah: that are a part of. You must use this entire phrase if you want it to mean that are a part of. Mid can also mean "that one" when you use it as a one word reply.
Erayada: words

Somali is a very bizzare language to explain to a non cushitic speaker .

Funnily enough I have a friend from Hrvatska, darijo, and he grew up with Somalis and can actually speak it.
>>
>>61495576
I had to change it because my Somali writing sucks.
>>
>>61495452
swede somali mix is cheating
>>
>>61495411
>Tani waa jumlad Soomaali fudud
>>
>>61495773
>I have a friend from Hrvatska, darijo, and he grew up with Somalis and can actually speak it.

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>61495927
Sxb I can't write for shit

>>61496002
He came to the us with his family as the same time as the Somali kids, and moved into the same low income housing.

You can say cuck now breh
>>
>>61495773
Because we are bros
No language is hard to pronounce for us, because ours is rather coarse and rich in tongue twisting

>>61495812
>>61495773
Ah, pretty straight forward. Don't know why you said it might be confusing
>>
>>61496057
Whats USA like being a somali? Do you get treated as a nigger or a muzzie?
>>
>I will never have qt mixed children with a black weaboo

jdimsa
>>
>>61496173
I'm a big fan of Croatia, and your scenery and landscapes are probably the best in Europe. I'd like to go to split, but I don't want my head split open by some insane nationalist. How would a black man with a Muslim name fare in croatia?
>>
Memes aside, which African countries are great for a visit?

I'd like to go to Rwanda. Its history interests me and its apparently extremely beautiful too.
>>
>>61496189
More or less the same as everyone else, but I get the "you're different from your people" comments sometimes. They consider me Somali before Muslim though, and I'm pretty much Muslim only by name nowadays anyways.

If I go out of the city though, they can tell I'm a different form of a nigga. They always guess I'm from the Caribbean.

9/10 would live again

How's the Somali population in Britain?
>>
>>61496335
>you're different from your people
This annoys me everytime
>>
>>61496386
Literally nothing more annoying.
>>
>>61496239
Solid during the season, uncertain post and pre-season. Certainly not something like head splitting and gunning down, but uncomfortable looks and remarks (you probably won't even understand, though still, words accompanied with looks...)
I won't lie to you. Some will do it because you are on "their territory", but some will also do it due to curiosity. Black people are still somewhat of a novelty in Split, because what we get here are black tourists who are affluent, usually families or couples. Three days ago, I was in the bus and a small boy saw a black woman and he said "Crna, mama! Crna!" ("Black (woman), mom!" and the whole bus kind of "indiscretly" turned to observe her and she saw it, of course. You don't need two eyes to notice the bus full of looks passing you. She laughed and smiled. The boy waved back...a pretty banal situation, but aptly describing that we still turn heads for black people. Sheer curiosity. It is changing though. 5 years ago, we were even more voyeuristic

You might not even be a "star" if you come here. Who knows...
No one will know your name here unless you give it to them, and if you look the pedestrian part, the police, ticket sales people and such will not bat an eye. Don't mope if we mispronounce it though

Also, don't confuse us with Russians. We don't chase tourists around yelling "sukabljad ebla, idi u Afriku negr"
As far as girls go, your chances are slim since our women are not really into black guys, at least where I live. Of course, a handsome dude always finds something. Our women don't fall for visas and Levi's, they're not Natashas, we are in the EU. Bring your A-game
>>
>>61496545
I'm sort of a big guy (uuuu), but there's some places I must be wary of going to unfortunately.

Thank you for your info croatbro
>>
>>61494634
Hello friendos. How come the /balt/ guys never BALTS our general? Are we that irrelevant?
>>
>>61496699
You will meet more big guys in Split. It will make you feel like you belong. Sometimes I remember that I am actually not a manlet(186cm), it is just the region I live in (Split). I am effectively a manlet here

Send help
>>
>>61496756
Fugg I gotta get darijo to go with me, I don't want to go headfirst alone into Eastern Europe.

I have to admit, you're women are goat, tan really well. But I have no chance as you said.

Somalia has the largest coastline in Africa. We could have had goat cities like split if shit didn't hit the fan. What would I give for a house on the coast in a secular Somalia ;_;

>>61496718
We're not consistent enough with the general. It dies and no one makes another one.

How's the job hunt?
>>
>>61496857
Pretty fine. My application is quite good and I'm confident I will get some monies soon. How about your lifting? Any progress?
>>
>>61496295
Nambia and Botswana are pretty nice. Rwanda has been picking up quite a bit of tourism.
>>
>>61497039
I've barely been eating or sleeping so if anything I've lost strength in the past month.

It must really suck to have trouble finding employment, I could even imagine a scenario. Especially with the crazy tax and VAT rate in Denmark.

I actually turned down a job that would have paid $60k because they wanted me to relocate and wouldn't pay for it. America is so goat sometimes, but so shitty sometimes
>>
>>61497127
>I've barely been eating
Might as well fast then.

:^)
>>
>>61497143
You made me mildly lel

Come on breh, you could not have unironically fasted this month.
>>
>tfw Nigerian friend says that the chinese workers are acting like they own the place
>they fill up his restaurant, talk loudly, spit into cups etc
>one tried to prevent his friend's family from entering

Jesus christ, inb4 neo-colonialism
>>
>>61497179
I didn't fast a few days though. I've gotten back to my shit labor intensive job, and I need the food to keep my energy up. I fasted today, but I won't tomorrow because of work.
>>
File: ulvenbillie.jpg (59 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
ulvenbillie.jpg
59 KB, 800x533
>>61497127
It's easy to get a job here, lots of telemarketing jobs and inventory work for people with no skills, but I was too greedy and only wanted to work at stores and shit like that (They all want people with cashier skills which I don't have since my only job when I was a teen was collecting wagons and dressing like pic related for the Danish version of Wal-Mart).

Nowadays when I seek employment I'm less stubborn. I may hate it, but I need the monies
>>
>>61497286
A mascot job lel

Call up the senpai nooh, they'll send money through dahabshiil if need be
>>
>>61497345
It was hell sxb. That costume smelled like ancient sweat, it was hot af, the air conditioner inside of the head made me sick to my stomach, all the holligans who hung out at the mall wanted to attack the wolf (Two girls who were mascots too were punched in the face), the head weighted a fucking lot and crushed my neck. The only good thing was seeing all the happy kids... But the adults were straight assholes sometimes. Kek the best part was I could stare at people without them noticing. It felt weird man, like I was invisible. I would start to stare at a costumer and see how they behave. Wallah I can now tell the difference between a chad, normie and robot
>>
damn why does janny keep deleting my threads
I even make them int related
>>
File: 1456417082079.jpg (29 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
1456417082079.jpg
29 KB, 500x318
>>61497482
Like pic related. Now when I see a mascot I know to behave nicely. They are the most judemental people
>>
>>61497500
they interfere with the large backlog of little girl chinese cartoons he still has to watch
>>
>>61497482
I really can't put Scandinavia and violence in the same thought. They seem quite beta tbqh

But everybody worked shit jobs m8, I've worked in a warehouse, a nursing home, and did security where I was haunted by some sort of spectre.

>>61497500
I can't imagine literally doing it for free. For nothing at all.
Nothing for money
>>
>>61497738
Those weren't Scandies though. They were Immigrants. Dunno where they were from
>>
>>61497881
Scani white grills >>>>> American whites

They seem much softer and nicer unlike these catty whores here

Please tell me you've fucked one.
>>
Also Victoria flamel is my eternal scandi crush. You might go to the same uni as her. Find her and fuck er for me m8
>>
>>61498116
I haven't fucked one. Only a halfie. Yeah they are quite attractive, but they too are autistic.
>>
>>61498296
I've only met one scandi grill, at the foreign language club at my uni. We would get a shit ton of foreign students due to being a super uni. She was very offbeat and different, and the other white grills were intimidated since she was so chilled out.

Didn't make a move since I was quite grotesque at the time
>>
Shit, what clan are all you guys in?
>>
>>61498395
Marexaan sxb, bow down to your Darood overlord
>>
>>61498441
I'm Abgal and I'm told that's worst one, I hope it's just banter.
>>
>>61498500
Very big laf of the hawiiye tribe, but all bants aside, you didn't do anything, nor does the sins of your father's taint you or for me as well.

I just wish we could live in peace m8
>>
>>61496295
Pretty great for backpacking tbqh. It's only the safaris and organized treks that are expensive, but if you're a RealTraveller™ you can find all that on your own fo free. Don't need anyone ti make me scroggin.
>>
>>61498564
I hope things will change soon too but it's a long depressing road.
>>
im half anglo half haitian, so i have west african heritage
>>
why do you hate ethiopians?
>>
>>61497231
>inb4
It's already happening
>Says the British
>>
File: 1447997861795.png (546 KB, 654x932) Image search: [Google]
1447997861795.png
546 KB, 654x932
>>61498296
How are they autistic?
>>
>>61494634
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I NEED HER IN MY LIFE, WHY WONT GOD GIVE me A HALF SWEDE/SOM GF
>>
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.