[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you know this guy? If so, how do you know him? (for none dutch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Do you know this guy? If so, how do you know him? (for none dutch people only please)
>>
>>61490531
American in Poland here.

I don't like how he sucks Israel's cock but I respect him for having the balls to address the muslim problem. I feel really bad for him that he has to live under constant protection and only gets to see his wife and kids once a week. I guess that's what happens when you speak out against the religion of peace.

He kinda strikes me as a Dutch Trump (attitude-wise at least).
>>
>>61490531
Yes, he's an edgelord who's dyeing his hair to look more Aryan

I don't know where I first saw him or heard about him
>>
>>61490531
they showed him on TV right after brexit.
>>
>>61490635
I guess he is a bit like Trump, both big populists. I think hes more intelligent than Trump though. Yeah its kind of sad he has to live under protection 24/7, makes you realize something is wrong with the world if someone needs that. Still dont agree with his ideas and plans though.
>>
I know he is extremely well spoken and stupidly picked a far right party when he could have gone on to be przedent:DD if he wasn't
Also he dies his hair
>>
>>61490961
Yeah, I can agree with that
>>
>>61490962
Yeah your right he speaks to a large part of the population and can articulate what a lot of people are thinking and feeling but his ideas are just way to extreme to ever actually work or even taken serious.
>>
People on int seem to now him. I get associated with him because im Dutch quite a lot here. Didn't really know he was known in other countries.
>>
>>61490531
papa
>>
Brexit needs Netherlands to behind this man
>>
>>61490531
he is just a tsundere. i know it
>>
>>61490531
I know he is a half dutch half vietnamese faggot with Oxidanyled hair
>>
>>61490531
He's a good politician but he makes himself less credible by praising Israel so much. You don't have to hate muslims to be against them taking control of Europe.
>>
>>61493004
>half vietnamese
One of his grandparents lived in indonesia, thats it
>>
>>61493027
Trump does it too tbf. Seems like that's just how it goes for a lot of them
>>
>>61490531
PVV leader.
>>
no he fucking doesn't look white whoever claimed that to me

lmao
>>
>>61493027
He doesn't hate Muslims or so he says.He hates the Islam because he sees it as a religion of violence and hate he does not hate the people that follow it. thats a big difference.
>>
He came to my country and our media told everyone he's a racist

But I know the truth
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.