[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you respect someone more or less if you found out they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 607x608
Would you respect someone more or less if you found out they post on /int/?
>>
WTF he's a criminal, anon
>>
>>61489045
If it was a non-Canadian, I would give him a nod.
>>
>>61489045
Less
Why would he be here if he was capable of having a social life?
>>
>>61489045
Wouldn't affect my opinion of them, I know complete normies irl that post on /Pol/
>>
File: lowselfesteem.png (639 KB, 580x603) Image search: [Google]
lowselfesteem.png
639 KB, 580x603
>>61491518
yeah.
>>
Well i respect myself kind of. sooo...
>>
>>61489045
It wouldn't affect my opinion of them at all.
I have a lot of friends who are pretty deep into tumblr and its associated politics. They continue to hang out with despite knowing that I've been coming to this awful website for about half of my life.
>>
>>61492040
^hang out with me
>>
My respect would lessen considerably.
>But you post on /int/!
Yes. And I hate myself.
>>
>>61489045
Much less.

This board is /r9k/ and /b/ level autism. Any worse and it would be /mlp/ level. Faggots literally role play as countries.

I'm only here because it's still more entertaining than /sp/. And because I'm a piece of shit.
>>
>>61492166
This pretty much.
Basically from my observation more time spent on the internet(meaning 4chan/thumblr/reddit/meme side of the internet in general), more autism you got.
>>
>>61489045
more
>>
>>61489045
That's putting it lightly.

There are certain NATIONS that I respect less since they post on /int/.

And I actually picked a fight (that I won) with a Murricunt because he was just like the shitstains that post on /int/. Same with all these Spanish Erasmus leeches, who I punched to half dead at the last party for their dumb Alberto Barbossa-tier voices.

So, yeah. Before this board, I wouldnt have known how much I hate certain people. Now, I would fully support the complete genocide of these races. Thanks for redpilling me, /int/!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.