[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we save Europe? Is it in danger of the people and culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: Europe.jpg (74 KB, 634x381) Image search: [Google]
Europe.jpg
74 KB, 634x381
How do we save Europe? Is it in danger of the people and culture dying?
>>
-"Terrorists attacked Switzerland!!!!"
*Nobody gives a flying fuck*

Safety through blandness.
>>
>>61488192
>safetugal
>>
>>61488192
>Spain is 3rd
Why is this meme? Why the hell would they attack us and not literally every other important EU country? What do they gain from doing an attack on a memeber that has NO say whatsoever? Why isn't Germoney higher? This is some weird ass memery you've got going on here.
>inb4 11M
Inside job.
>>
>spain again being a fucking nuisance for us just for existing
>>
>>61488192
Why is Turkey not number 1? They have a terrorist attack there twice a week. It feels like terrorist attacks are to Turkey what mass shootings are to America.
>>
>>61488447
I assume that past terrorist events influence the nation's rank.
>>
>>61488447
Why would they attack Germany? Germany is on their side.
Why is Denmark higher than Sweden though?!?! FUCKING SWEDEN!!!
>>
>>61488729
>I assume that past terrorist
I'm trying hard to remember the last muslim terrorist attack and I cannot for the life of me find one.
ETA is a whole different thing and isn't even alive anymore.
>>
>>61488447
One of our spying agencies revealed a plan ISIS had to bury bombs in the sand at your beaches.
>>
I sometimes see some hardcore dune-dress wearing muslims on the public transport. What's the dress got to do with the religion? Are they just some fanatics?
>>
>>61488908
Having plans doesn't mean they would actually attack the country, specially considering the priority that is every other country in the EU.
>>
>>61488908
>bury bombs in the sand at your beaches.
All of those dead Germans, the horror.
>>
File: hiv map.gif (63 KB, 1000x646) Image search: [Google]
hiv map.gif
63 KB, 1000x646
>>61488192
Maps thread?
>>
>>61489021
>What's the dress got to do with the religion? Are they just some fanatics?
Ultra nutty religions dress the same for the same reason cults do, the're fucking insane and individuality is a threat.
>>
Whould be:
1. Turkey
2. France
3. Germany
4. Russia
5. UK
6. Belgium
POWER GAP
9001. The others
>>
>>61489247
*should
>>
>>61489143
Why so much hiv in Estonia, Russia, Ukraine and Portugal? don't they have condoms? :/
>>
>>61488847
He means stuff like Basque Nationalists ala ETA
>>
>>61489350
they dont know what those magical things are
>>
>>61488604
UK, France, etc. security forces are probably much more effective.
>>
>>61488192
Source
>>
File: refugees in dresses.png (473 KB, 578x1016) Image search: [Google]
refugees in dresses.png
473 KB, 578x1016
>>61489021
>>61489156
Those dresses are an eye-sore desu
>>
>>61488847
11M is still oficially a muslim terror attack, tinfoil
>>
>>61489350
Estonia is progressive
ukraine is poor
russia is yolo
portugal is erasmus country
>>
>>61489247
>>61488604
this
>>
>>61489530
I like Russia.
>>
>>61489592
But they are yolo in other way.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gopnik
>>
>>61489430
http://www.onigeria.com/news/world/107653.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3665531/Ataturk-International-Airport-reopens-wake-terrorist-attack-experts-call-rethink-security-aviation-hubs.html
>>
>>61489350
here we have both african emigrants from colonies, and extended services for testing and treating STDs (I wonder why) that allow for much better knowledge of the true numbers.

There's an active effort in stoping the spread of the disease from seringe-sharing, as it is the most powerful vector of spread
>>
Those rankins are pretty meme. We have yellow because our government announced higher threat or some shit. Every terrorist would go to Poland/Czechia/Hungary before coming here
>>
>>61488192
>butthurt belt
>most of them green
really makes you think
>>
>>61492889
You are probably right about the announcment, but no chance of terror attack in eastern europe, simply because they know nobody would give a flying fuck about us so its pointless from their POV
>>
We can't
>>
>>61488192
Bravo, Moldova
>>
>>61488192
gee, this is what happens when you let subhuman arabs come to your country en masse.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.