[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brits, Would you accept an invitation to be the 51st state?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: would you.jpg (102 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
would you.jpg
102 KB, 780x438
Brits,

Would you accept an invitation to be the 51st state?

We will treat you like a lady and make sweet love to you ever night.

t. the united states of america
>>
why the fuck would we?
so we can have a shitty healthcare system? be shot? have an absolute joke of a '''''democracy''''?
>>
>>61480531
Our healthcare systems gives you freedoms.
You can pick any doctor you want, isn't that nice?
>>
>>61480531
You do know states have the right to create any laws that do not conflict with the constitution, right? Meaning you can still keep your shitty healthcare and your right gun control. Not that I'd want a couple million more Islamic democrats in our elections either though
>>
>>61480658
Islam is a religion of peace.
>>
>>61480876
Then is can peacefully get out of the US
>>
File: ushealtcarecost.png (44 KB, 568x346) Image search: [Google]
ushealtcarecost.png
44 KB, 568x346
>>61480585
best time to get shot in america is then you are between 50-60 years old
>>
>>61480658
The problem is that your government constantly interprets the constitution in different ways to bully member states.
Fuck off ya cunt. At least we allow our member countries to secede - that's freedom.
>>
>>61481009
Hey hey, I don't want you to join either, was just letting you know.
>>
>>61481009
Fine, Scotland will come.
>>
>>61480904
I read this is a hillybilly/redneck accent
>>
>>61481245
While I don't have one myself, I live in the area so close enough.
>>
>>61480346
wasn't there a report like if the uk joined america it would be poorer than the poorest state/missouri in the us
>>
it is nice and comfy in freedomstan, you guys are basically just a mini USA already, lets make it official.
>>
File: 0543 - zXno1OF.jpg (34 KB, 648x628) Image search: [Google]
0543 - zXno1OF.jpg
34 KB, 648x628
>>61480346
Americans,

Would you accept an invitation to return to your almighty glory?

We might notice you and grant you the luxury of being in our monarchs presence.

t. holy country Britannia
>>
Just make it really easy to get citizenships in each other's countries and leave it at that imo. Maybe make the US part of the Commonwealth.
We're too different to be the same cunt.
>>
>>61481009
>We allow our countries to secede
>Peacefully
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.