[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Daddy what was it like when Eastern China and Southern China
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
>Daddy what was it like when Eastern China and Southern China were known as Canada and Australia? Were white people living in reservations like we do now? I need to know this for my history assignment.
>>
>That never happened honey. Why do you think you have to learn Spanish in school
>>
Honey!!!! did you give our Daughter some Marijuana again???!!!
>>
Yes dear, it was the white territorial losses after the race war.

It then led to the Polish - Indian Wars, and finally the Skeleton War.

By the way darling, why are you wearing your people costume?
>>
no, and why are you writing your history assignment on a musical note book?
>>
>>61476906
Script is offensive you shitlord.
The only way to communicate now is throat singing and rap.
>>
>>61476644

>moor
>white daughter

:~~~~~~}}}}}}}}
>>
>>61475889
I'm not white you bimbo, now go back to picking cotton or you're getting nerve-stapled again.
>>
>>61477131
I was confused too, we tend to shit out tihngs like Brazilians.
>>
>>61475889
為什麼你不說中文嗎?
>>
>using a feather to write
>>
>>61477467

>not raising patrician children
>the economic state of brazil
>>
>>61477351
>正体字
杀死自己。
>>
>>61477513
sorry grampa but in the 21 century we use pens
Don't know if you ever saw one in your abo reserve
>>
>>61477579

I never bothered applying for my pen license
>>
>>61477579
>>61477579
Never used a pen in my life... Always quills and ink. Pens is what the developed world sends to third worlders beacuse they usually eat quills and drink the ink.
>>
>>61477351

>为什么你不说中文吗?

Protip faggot, you don't need to put 吗 in when you already have 为什么 because the latter already signifies a question

Step up nigger
>>
File: Quinzinho04.jpg (83 KB, 612x359) Image search: [Google]
Quinzinho04.jpg
83 KB, 612x359
>>61477798
But MUH STEREOTYPES always told me that Portugal is a country made of bakers with pens on their ears
>>
>>61477927
It's because we don't want to be attacked by hungry brazilian quill eaters and ink drinkers.
>>
>>61477855
Yeah, I realised that just after I wrote my post, but thanks anyway
>>
Can someone explain to me how chinks and pakis being dumb enough to buy property in Australia and Canada equates to colonization? Hilarious.
>>
>Daddy what was it like when the Afro-Mexican Coalition was known as the United States?
>>
>>61478109
Hispanics and niggers generally hate each other though
>>
>>61478165
everyone generally hates the taste of toothpaste
>>
>>61477855
you can use 啊 after
>为什么你不说中文啊
>>
>>61478335

啊 isn't 吗
You can also add 呢,啦 or any other 'REEEEEEEEE' particle that the Chinese add on to their shitty sentences
>>
>>61478404
I'll go for "為什麼你不說中文REEEEE" then
>>
>>61478006
>portugal
>first world
There's a reason why the rest of Europe consider you as part of Africa
You are no better than us
I can accept shit from a country like Netherlands but when it comes from Portugal it sounds like a monkey throwing feces at another monkey
>>
>>61478531
Not really.
We're better at Brazil at everything.
Must be hard to cope with the facts. That even meme Portugal is better than Brazil.
>>
>>61479455
>we are better
>doesn't show how is it better
There's a reason why portugueses are the "stupid character" in our jokes
>>
>>61477564
Is your name Tony?
>>
>>61479641
Name any category.
HIgher HDI, IHDI, purchasing power, medicine, education, IQ, crime, corruption, hunger (kek), etc.
You have made up jokes to laugh about us, we read the newspaper to laugh about you. Brazil's average IQ is one point above what some countries consider the threshold for the retarded. Meaning close to half your population literally retarded and that there's a big chance you are one and I'm wasting my time.
>>
>>61479847
Let me just remind you that Portugal it's just a failure that it manage to had its own capital on its colony :^)
>>
>>61480069
Served its defensive purpose well enough. We managed to be one of two western european countries unconquered by the French, how is that failing?
>>
>>61480264
>unconquered by the French
HAH
>>
>>61479847
are chile and argentina better because they have a higher HDI?
>>
>>61480306
Didn't they teach you this?
I knew your education isn't the best, but this is an important topic in your independence...
>>
>>61480264
>implying running off to South America after being conquered counts
>>
>>61480415
Chile and Argentina is debatable, they surpass us in HDI but not IHDI. But Sloveniasurpass us at both!
>>
>>61480488
>after
>implying
You're the ones who constantly claim that Canada burning down your white house doesn't count as Canada BTFO you.
How is the French laying siege to Lisbon and leaving when they started getting sick a victory by American logic?
>>
>>61480460
They didn't go after the whole empire, sure
But the portion of land known as Portugal was under direct french rule

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primeira_invas%C3%A3o_francesa_de_Portugal
>Desfecho: Vitória decisiva franco-espanhola
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.